• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welp SE Showcase was disappointing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaXOmega

I'm convinced the last world reveal is Big Hero 6 at TGS. This whole E3 was a s*** show for KHIII that has done nothing but give me serious concerns with the amount of content this game will have.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm convinced the last world reveal is Big Hero 6 at TGS. This whole E3 was a s*** show for KHIII that has done nothing but give me serious concerns with the amount of content this game will have.

well according to norama each level is supposed to be the length of a fragmentary passage, so it should be a nice chunk of story

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think there’s a solid chance of a mostly new trailer tonight. It would make sense that Square Enix would give both Sony and Microsoft huge trailers to appease both platforms. This one was just the awkward middle child, I hope.

Also, no need to worry about lack of content. We have seven months of marketing left. That’s easily two-three more Disney world reveals. They aren’t putting all their eggs in the E3 basket. They have TGS and now Jump Festa to plan for. Plus all the smaller events and magazine features.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't expect a trailer from Sony, to be honest. It's possible, I suppose. But something tells me it's not happening. I think Frozen is what we're getting from E3 (which is a dream for me, but I know others were expecting more).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I don't expect a trailer from Sony, to be honest. It's possible, I suppose. But something tells me it's not happening. I think Frozen is what we're getting from E3 (which is a dream for me, but I know others were expecting more).
something isnt right nazo ux hasn;t reveal sora and kairi kh 3 avatar outfit for 3 yet though?

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Chaser stated some footage from the Orchestra trailer hasn't been shown yet. Also why would Microsoft get to show a trailer, but not Sony if Square Enix supports both platforms?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Chaser stated some footage from the Orchestra trailer hasn't been shown yet. Also why would Microsoft get to show a trailer, but not Sony if Square Enix supports both platforms?

I assume Microsoft brought out the wallet to have the big Frozen reveal at their show, but I guess it's also possible that both camps got to have a trailer. I know Sony is showing some 3rd party stuff, I just figure there won't be that much since they said their conference this year will be different and mainly focus on their big 4 upcoming first party titles.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Exactky. There’s still footage of Randall, more of Xigbar, and the fact that we haven’t seen Kairi’s outfit in full yet.

UltimaXOmega

well according to norama each level is supposed to be the length of a fragmentary passage, so it should be a nice chunk of story
He said 0.2 ended up being longer. 6 2 hour worlds + around 3 3.5 hour worlds would make KHIII the shortest game in the series.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I think there’s a solid chance of a mostly new trailer tonight. It would make sense that Square Enix would give both Sony and Microsoft huge trailers to appease both platforms. This one was just the awkward middle child, I hope.

Also, no need to worry about lack of content. We have seven months of marketing left. That’s easily two-three more Disney world reveals. They aren’t putting all their eggs in the E3 basket. They have TGS and now Jump Festa to plan for. Plus all the smaller events and magazine features.

Wholeheartedly agree. I'm also optimistic that Famitsu and Jump Magazine will start revealing the worlds (1-2 worlds) and the new features for Kingdom Hearts III starting this month or the next, cause Famitsu has so far ONLY covered articles of KHIII from:
  • E3 2015
  • The D23 2017 event (with some bits from the 2017 Orchestra event)
  • The D23 Japan 2018 event
  • The KH3Premiere event in May last month.
So I guess they should start doing it sooner or later given that KHII, Birth By Sleep and Dream Drop Distance started revealing the worlds and features from the game almost 5-7 months before the games were released from the Famitsu and Jump Magazines respectively.

Lastly, this will be the first and also last time that Kingdom Hearts III will OFFICIALLY be featured at TGS and Jump Festa, so looking forward on what they will reveal (without counting the E3 2013 announcement trailer dubbed in Japanese and the previews attached to the trailer of 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Exactky. There’s still footage of Randall, more of Xigbar, and the fact that we haven’t seen Kairi’s outfit in full yet.
bingo i mean ux hasne relased the kair and sora kh3 outfit yet i think once we get her reveal the outfit will be relased

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
hey guys i tiwtter glaice the kh ux and iasked when are going to release the avatar costumes they tease
https://twitter.com/SummonerGlacie/status/1006310862615764992

Nice! I feel a lot more confident in a Sony trailer now. They would’ve revealed them already if they weren’t gonna show the outfit in a trailer first.

Also, Square Enix is likely to show Left Alive at the Sony conference tonight, so there’s a great chance of KH showing up in conjunction with that. We gotta remember the Sony conference has a larger audience than the Square Enix showcase. It makes sense to show more new stuff there.

Alja

I mean not to dampen the mood, but the KHUX twitter always tweets at 8 pm PT (? Idk in roughly 3 hours) so it's not a surprise to expect more later since that's just when the usual tweet is scheduled anyway.

However I of course hope we'll see Kairi's dress better in a Sony trailer because otherwise it's still a KHUX reveal and that would suck.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I mean not to dampen the mood, but the KHUX twitter always tweets at 8 pm PT (? Idk in roughly 3 hours) so it's not a surprise to expect more later since that's just when the usual tweet is scheduled anyway.

However I of course hope we'll see Kairi's dress better in a Sony trailer because otherwise it's still a KHUX reveal and that would suck.
true not saying yo wrong but keep in mind japan ux is getting the outfits first unless they do it at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back