• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome the New Site Staff!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
CONGRATULATIONS TO MARK AND NICOLLE and no one else.

<3

PaopuMemories

I'm excited for all the new stuff that will hopefully start pouring in; Congrats everyone!!! Don't get scared off

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yeah okay, every time in the past 2 years site apps come out and you tell me to apply because I'd be a good candidate, and every time I don't make it you tell me you'll let me know next time when there's a spot.

Waste of my time I see.
It's why I don't apply anymore. Applied twice and didn't make it so meh I'll just relax in retirement. I think you would do a great job on staff.

But yeah, congrats to the new site staff :) you guys will do great.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah okay, every time in the past 2 years site apps come out and you tell me to apply because I'd be a good candidate, and every time I don't make it you tell me you'll let me know next time when there's a spot.

Waste of my time I see.

"You'll be a good candidate" isn't synonymous with "you're guaranteed to get on staff". There may be others who are better suited to what we're looking for.

Soren

Awards
Congratulations to the new Site Staff. May you have the patience of a mountain, because with a forum like this one you may very well need it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
"You'll be a good candidate" isn't synonymous with "you're guaranteed to get on staff". There may be others who are better suited to what we're looking for.

Considering I was a site staff member before you were even on it, I don't really give a damn anymore what you're looking for, lols.

2 years is still 2 years, and "would you want to join Site Staff?" is a bit different than "you're a good candidate".

But it's whatev. Lol.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Congratulations to the new Site Staff. May you have the patience of a mountain, because with a forum like this one you may very well need it.

yeaaah

don't think they'll have too worry too much about that

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Thread is for congratulating new members not for bitching about not getting selected.

So, yeah. Congrats. I look forward to working with all of you. <3

Last edited:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Considering I was a site staff member before you were even on it, I don't really give a damn anymore what you're looking for, lols.

2 years is still 2 years, and "would you want to join Site Staff?" is a bit different than "you're a good candidate".

But it's whatev. Lol.

Yeah, Dogen, and I wonder why you were taken off it while I'm sitting here in a manager's position.

Shut your mouth before you start bitching because your chances of even being considered as Raz and I so kindly did so last time are looking very, very slim.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, Dogen, and I wonder why you were taken off it while I'm sitting here in a manager's position.

Shut your mouth before you start bitching because your chances of even being considered as Raz and I so kindly did so last time are looking very, very slim.

ahaha holy shit who are you again

To be completely honest, regardless of how much we bump heads on shit, I am always continually impressed how Dogen manages to continue to give a shit about Kingdom Hearts and/or putting hard work into interesting shit for his own interests and this site when the opportunity has shown itself. I guess it's because hes such a weird ass fucking nerd and it's beyond me, but still.

also I honestly don't know who you are

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Hey Sol, um, I quit. I wasn't "taken off", lol.

You're sitting in the manager's position because you work, and you're still here, and that's great.

Oh, now this is funny.

You make it sound like writing for the main page is like some glorious position of prestige I should be devilishly envious of not having.

Unlike some people you might find, I wasn't interested in being a site staff member for any glory or having people look at me like I'm all "oooo special site staff". I just wanted to help the community out, uh, like I have been for four years.

When I was on staff, however, I wrote and took time out of my day to record videos and content for the main page without much of a thank-you, remembrance, or a username title color change, and I haven't even brought it up (that I can remember) in a forum post until now. There's nothing on this forum that even leaves any clue that I helped you guys, unless you check the site archives. Obviously, that's a sign that I haven't given two shits about the "glory" of the position.

I don't care if the chances are "slim". They were even slimmer to begin with, because when I was actually working for the site, there were people on both the site and forum staff that hated me and wanted to see me banned. There were only a couple of people who even liked me.

But frankly, as I said to Raz, I'm not interested in offering help anymore. I've negotiated it with different site-leaders for two years without it going anywhere, so I get the impression it's not taken seriously with me, and now that I'm busier than I used to be in high school, it's of no consequence.

As I said, congratulations to the people that were selected. But at this point, I'm no longer interested in even pursuing a site staff position in the future. So my "slim chances" don't even matter.

Thanks, though.

Back