• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We Fought an Unbirth? KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
No, unbirths were stronger and and faster than heartless. So how could they have evolved?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No, unbirths were stronger and and faster than heartless. So how could they have evolved?

And you're basing this on what exactly?

The leading factor in an unbirth was killed but that same process s with maybe a minor change gave way for heartless.

I see your point and that very well could be the case. Though it makes me wonder what the flaw in their creation was to have them become extinct before KH1.

Also nice to see you and i seem to see Turn A gundam more after playing gundam vs gundam lol.

Oh so you recognized my sig and avvy? Good spotting there, not a lot of people would know about Turn A considering it was never localized <_<

Sparks

gone
It's not an unbirth, it's a heartless. It was classifyed as a heartless in the journal. It's a heartless.

Iridium

Awards
Well you can look at it this way. The heartless work based on instinct, nobodies think and plan, unbirths might do both. It kind of explains the power difference between some heartless and the nobodies, and that also ties into how the unbirths are related to the two groups.

Then again, did the guy actually play it and give proper feed back? And the difficulty settings have to of come into play some how. But what does strength really have to do with any of this anyway? :/

[EDIT]

Holy crap, one more response like the one above and this thread is done. Repetitive answers are repetitive.

JULIO VP

Well you can look at it this way. The heartless work based on instinct, nobodies think and plan, unbirths might do both. It kind of explains the power difference between some heartless and the nobodies, and that also ties into how the unbirths are related to the two groups.

Then again, did the guy actually play it and give proper feed back? And the difficulty settings have to of come into play some how. But what does strength really have to do with any of this anyway? :/

[EDIT]

Holy crap, one more response like the one above and this thread is done. Repetitive answers are repetitive.

I agree Heartless have numbers and are ezly ordered around , nobodies plan, strong and have low number but really who cares there cool..but unbirths we dont know....i think they search for something ( who dosent)

i also agree with the suggestion just say what u think and why and thats it

Allister Rose

French Lover
i believe it was an artificial nobody....no heart, looking for one, has an artificial body, and apparently lives so it must have a soul

Lunar Sage

what i want to know is how an over-sized tin can that never found or even had a heart could control the heartless?

Iridium

Awards
^^ this to. And about my repetitiveness... so what if i'm repetitive, i don't care.

And? You nor anyone else with the same answer are adding anything fresh to the conversation :/

what i want to know is how an over-sized tin can that never found or even had a heart could control the heartless?

???

It never controlled any heartless; no idea what you're talking about >_>

Lunar Sage

And? You nor anyone else with the same answer are adding anything fresh to the conversation :/

???

It never controlled any heartless; no idea what you're talking about >_>
then why were the heartless looking through presents as well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back