• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We Fought an Unbirth? KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

i think thats a Nobody to Beastly
( i dont know how to go back to add a quote )

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
if u put it like that, yea, i guess. But its not technically a unbirth. Their gone after BBS.

JULIO VP

oh i think I got it... since most robots are a manufactured life... they are basically unbirths to start with.

Wait dose that mean over time if they finda heart they becom Heartless???? whaaa
ok im with Blu

kiante

Well, everyone's talking about how Unbirths are extinct, but why could they not come back? Become un-extinct? It's possible. I'm guessing something akin to that will happen in KH3.

JULIO VP

So it was an Unbirth but no one didnt know about it and put it in Heartless

YEAH BluFi'e and Kiante are with me

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well, everyone's talking about how Unbirths are extinct, but why could they not come back? Become un-extinct? It's possible. I'm guessing something akin to that will happen in KH3.

Highly doubtful, unless MX comes bak in KH3. But the info we have on unbirths is too vague.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Unbirths led to heartless.
Thus what ever made them no longer exists in the world thus they evolved into heartless.
Got it?

JULIO VP

or the unbirth found there way to KH (or led to) and are know Heartless, so not extinct just evolved <----(my thot, i know it will be demolished):dizzy:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
But VAT did something in BBS to eliminate Unbirths for good.

I don't think R/A meant that they're directly related to one another.

[EDIT]

Guess I was wrong, unbirths are separate from the heartless IE they wouldn't evolve from the unbirths.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I don't think R/A meant that they're directly related to one another.

[EDIT]

Guess I was wrong, unbirths are separate from the heartless IE they wouldn't evolve from the unbirths.

Yeah thanks i meant like something happened to the unbirth that led to them being heartless later on.
The leading factor in an unbirth was killed but that same process s with maybe a minor change gave way for heartless.

EDIT:
WDF could of sworn that it was said that heartless and unbirth tied together some how.
I remember SA saying they were in a topic of mine and how thats what was flawed in my theory o.o

Also nice to see you and i seem to see Turn A gundam more after playing gundam vs gundam lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back