• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wayfinder attempt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
Tried to make a wayfinder similar to Ven's. Not even close...Aqua has magical hands to make such a masterpiece as her wayfinders (not to mention THREE). But I'm actually okay with how mine turned out.

I want to make some more, but this took WAAAAY too long to make. Any suggestions on materials easier to deal with? (Epoxy resin was definitely no fun to work withXD although outcome was nice)

kingdomheartswayfinderc.jpg

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This is cool. I like how it's not absolutely symmetrical. Makes it more "craft-ish". I could totally see a smaller version of this being sold at Urban Outfitters.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Ok that is so cool! They look much more hand-made than the ones in BBS but I like that. Aqua could have used magic on her's anyways haha.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
God the wire had to have been a pain. We just did wire sculptures in art and I hated them. Clay is definately my forte. On a side not I made a crappy wire key. Yours definately beats any KH craft I have seen in a long time

iLeen

Awards
Thanks guys!

Yeah, I'm beginning to think Aqua didn't make her charms simply by hand...haha.

Wiring was a pain...but trial and error led to the result you seeX]

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
bump.
Tried to make a wayfinder similar to Ven's. Not even close...Aqua has magical hands to make such a masterpiece as her wayfinders (not to mention THREE). But I'm actually okay with how mine turned out.

I want to make some more, but this took WAAAAY too long to make. Any suggestions on materials easier to deal with? (Epoxy resin was definitely no fun to work withXD although outcome was nice)

kingdomheartswayfinderc.jpg
LOVEEEE THISSS <3
specially the one on the top right. I like the focal blur you did on the corner. And the vibrance of it. The object just stands out so much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back