• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was kh com worth it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kh com worth it

• yes was so worth 40$ the first time it came out

Votes: 64 77.1%
  • no gba game for 40$ dang i domnt even have a gba

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • i dont care

Votes: 14 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Incarnate

Website
www.freewebs.com
Are you frelling nuts? WAS it worth it?!? I almost bought a GBA, one of my most hated objects of all time because of CoM. I settled for just the game and I borrow GBA's a lot. Now, compared to KH, I'unno. KH had better story and graphics and what not, more to it. But CoM was down right addictive.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
KH:CoM was nice...the battle system with the cards was stupid though. It reminded me of Megaman a bit.

文偉立

newb programmer
Pink Incarnate said:
Are you frelling nuts? WAS it worth it?!? I almost bought a GBA, one of my most hated objects of all time because of CoM. I settled for just the game and I borrow GBA's a lot. Now, compared to KH, I'unno. KH had better story and graphics and what not, more to it. But CoM was down right addictive.

From the introduction of the paragraph, I'd have expected a hater of the game but the ending was unexpected.

TheLastPhoenix

I'm pooor so I couldn't even buy the gameboy. They should make better games for gameboy. Kingdom Hearts was alright.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yea... it was worth the while, could've been a bit more original, but it was definietly worth it...

DarkSora95

Website
www.myspace.com
I loved this game... it was one of the better GBA games I played... the card system was a bit odd but it made the game more interesting. Plus the story just gave a few details about the people in KH2 so it also prepares you for the next game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Worth it? What do you mean?

Durr. It was totally worth 30 bucks. Best game in the series, IMO.

EDIT: Oh, the GBA version? Double hell-yes-ness. It tided me over to KHII. Gave me hope of more great plot to come. I was immediatley in love with Larxene and Zexion. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back