• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was anybody else disappointed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiShira

Ok I saw the BBS trailer and I so cannot wait for it and I squealed when I saw Even, Dilan, and Eleaus but I couldn't help but be disappointed that they looked like their Nobody counterparts. I just thought they would look different like how Sora and Roxas look different.

H

Heolstor

I think there is a special reason for the difference in appearance between Roxas and Sora.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I agree. At least Laxeaus' and Xaldin's counterparts looked somewhat different, Vexen was basically a carbon copy.

It's just a little saddening that there wasn't even a little difference in appearance.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Xaldin looked different by the hair. His somebody looks 10 times better than him.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Xaldin looked different by the hair. His somebody looks 10 times better than him.

I wouldn't go that far.

And yeah, I think Sora and Roxas have a special reasoning behind that. Otherwise, it's expected for a Nobody to look like their counterpart.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not at all. This proves that Xemnas is, one way or another, a special Nobody.

Xehanort's Crack

Ok I saw the BBS trailer and I so cannot wait for it and I squealed when I saw Even, Dilan, and Eleaus but I couldn't help but be disappointed that they looked like their Nobody counterparts. I just thought they would look different like how Sora and Roxas look different.

I thnik they are for the moment just hiding their true form so they formerly is using their nobodies form

Sionel

yeah I feel the same his somebody looks better than the nobody version though all their nobody forms are still pretty cool.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummm but didnt we know already they would look the same?

Mage of light

Hey, have we seen pics of the other somebodies?
I heard that in BbS you get to see Axel and Saix' somebodies.

TrinityxLimit

Hey, have we seen pics of the other somebodies?
I heard that in BbS you get to see Axel and Saix' somebodies.
Nope. Only Even, Dilan, Aleaus(sp?), Sora, and Xehanort have been shown. BBS I think only covers the original six apprentices, as Lea and (whoever Saix's somebody is) never even met the original six in prior life. So no Axel or Saix.

alex=axel

it might be nothing, but has anyone noticed vanitas (i think, i mean the guy with the dark suit/armour) holds the keyblade how riku does.
coincedence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back