• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

Well, let's look at the logic here. Pretend you've never seen the Kingdom Key keyblade before. Now pretend that there are two Kingdom Keys in place of those in the crest in the picture. If you think about it, the Kingdom Key wouldn't really look like a Keyblade. It would look like a regular key--handle, hilt and all. Thoughts?

Awards
You guys can't be serious...

KINGDOM HEARTS IS A GAME! Tis a collaboration between DISNEY INTERACTIVE and SQUARE-ENIX (also knows as Squenix sometimes). Tetsuya Nomura (did I spell it right?) is the director (is he not?) and he's MAKING IT UP with WRITERS!

MAN! I know it'd be cool if KH was real, but it ain't. By the by, those are KEYS. not keyblades. And if they are keyblades, they might have been put there recently for an advertisement campaign; Disney Land does have renovations, you know.

If not, it could have been a doodle some guy made that they decided to make into a DECORATION. Honestly, I doodle all the time and I could turn up something like that. They guy could have been inspired my keys for all we know; maybe he just came back from a locksmith (do they even exist anymore?).

Or it could be a family crest. Maybe someone in Disney had anscestors who were locksmiths and that was their family crest, and for commemoration purposes, they put it up.

Maybe it was a joke; Disney has the money to make useless things for no reason.

Also, the project is mainly Square-Enix's (it was developed in Japan mainly), so if anything, it should be a guy in Japan who's a keyblade master. But nobody is because it's just an idea people cooked up. It's only a GAME!

Sorry if I seem mean because some of you might be joking around, but some of you actually seem serious, and that's not good. As great as KH is, it's only a game. Honestly.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Twilight Town said:
Sorry, looks more like regular keys. They put stuff like that on insignias all the time. Besides, Walt Disney has been dead since the Early 70s. Helloooo!!!!!

Unless you want to get into the "Disney was secretly cryogenically frozen till we find a cure for brain cancer and revive him and cure him" theory... lol:D

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
*squints eyes more* They look like normal keys to me but it has that weird thing at the end thats kinda similar to Sora's keyblade.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
but squaresoft wasn't even a company in walt's time. so no one could've predicted that kh would be made that way. instead of thinking that they thought of divine rose back then, you might say that they got the idea for the divine rose from the castle.

Little_Red

betch.
ARE YOU SERIOUS??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!THAT WOULD BE SO EFFING COOL IF KH WAS REALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!except for the whole heartless thing but, WHEN R U GONNA POST IT UP???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! *runs around house screaming lungs out and doing cartwheels on lawn and climbing up a 20 foot tall tree and jumping off*.

that would be cool and all if it was real then again like that one guy said maybe it was just a family crest. besides it is just a game.......its not real, unfortunetly.....

Last edited:

KeybladeKid1127

XDarkrikuX said:
I was at disney land about 1 month ago . I was looking at the castle for details unoticed. I found a stone painted gold It shows 2 Key blades and a shield behind it. I have a picture on a disposable camera. Im going to walmart soon to put it on Cd i took about 4 pictures of it. I believe 1 keyblade was the rose 1. Making me think wait did Walt disney know about some force messing with keyblades. IS KINGDOM HEARTS REAL!!! you decide ill have the pictures up soon.

WOW you are just might be on to something but i still think it is hard to beleave!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
=D Cool!

I think disney put that there after KH came out. Or it was just meant to be a key decoration. Whatever, it's cool.

Little_Red

betch.
Ever thought maybe it was a idea he had shortly before he died and wasn't able to consontrate on it much? I don't know they look like early keyblades in my opinon now that i've seen it. He wanted to make a story like that or something......

ravenheart

I live in the realm between dreams and reality, be
Well I think a lot of things. Walt Disney could have begun an idea similar to a Keyblade or something, and then the Disney company could have tweaked and finished it with Square, or they could have put it up afterward maybe for advertising, or maybe not, maybe they just put it up for a cool thing for KH fans to find. Maybe it has nothing to do with KH at all...but it would be really cool if it did. I think most likely it has nothing to do with it but it does look like keyblades, vaguely, I have to admit...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Kh was a made up idea to making a game did you know the history of kh nothing to do with walt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back