• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
ok u people r so gullible. and btw kingdom hearts was an idea that just by chance happened when a big disney exec in japan was in an elevator with a bigtime squaresoft exec in a big building that is from a bunch of companies. they got to talking and it just so happened to work out. no really. and walt disney IS NOT DEAD, but hes not alive either. he IS cryogenically frozen under the statue of him and mickey. jk my brother found his grave at forest lawn in glndale i think it was. poor guy.

Keeavin

I'm somewhat confused as to what this thread's trying to get across... Is it that someone found a symbol on the castle in Disney Land that looked almost, remotely like a key, so it automatically somehow makes Kingdom Hearts real? If that's what's being said here, I say go back to school and stop thinking out of your ass.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
TwilightWanderer said:
You guys can't be serious...

KINGDOM HEARTS IS A GAME! Tis a collaboration between DISNEY INTERACTIVE and SQUARE-ENIX (also knows as Squenix sometimes). Tetsuya Nomura (did I spell it right?) is the director (is he not?) and he's MAKING IT UP with WRITERS!

MAN! I know it'd be cool if KH was real, but it ain't. By the by, those are KEYS. not keyblades. And if they are keyblades, they might have been put there recently for an advertisement campaign; Disney Land does have renovations, you know.

If not, it could have been a doodle some guy made that they decided to make into a DECORATION. Honestly, I doodle all the time and I could turn up something like that. They guy could have been inspired my keys for all we know; maybe he just came back from a locksmith (do they even exist anymore?).

Or it could be a family crest. Maybe someone in Disney had anscestors who were locksmiths and that was their family crest, and for commemoration purposes, they put it up.

Maybe it was a joke; Disney has the money to make useless things for no reason.

Also, the project is mainly Square-Enix's (it was developed in Japan mainly), so if anything, it should be a guy in Japan who's a keyblade master. But nobody is because it's just an idea people cooked up. It's only a GAME!

Sorry if I seem mean because some of you might be joking around, but some of you actually seem serious, and that's not good. As great as KH is, it's only a game. Honestly.

Party Pooper

Themuffinman said:
Unless you want to get into the "Disney was secretly cryogenically frozen till we find a cure for brain cancer and revive him and cure him" theory... lol:D

See this theory I support. And to add to this he is cryogenically frozen in an underground chamber under Disneyland.

And thos sorta look like keyblades but you cant be too sure with Disney. *tilts head*

Light Aura

It looks a little like a keyblade but I highly doubt that it is one.

Last edited:

~*Kamberlyn*~

Themuffinman said:
fsdg.JPG
Err... I dunno, I can see the key's, and there's a sun or some kind of bird in the middle, and two symbols next to them...
WOAH! That's awesome!

Keeavin

oppositearmor said:
I just think that's wear Disney (the company) got ideas for the keyblade.
Why? What would make you think that Disney specifically saw that crappy-looking design and thought, "Hey, we're going to make a key for a weapon!"? They could have gotten the idea from anything. In fact, it was probably just from someone's imagination. I can say with strongly founded assurance that I'm sure that thing on the castle doesn't, never had, and will never have anything to do with Kingdom Hearts.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Hmm. You know if you look at it closely, those symbols next to the keys look sort of similiar to the Dusk symbol. But anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Walt had an idea to make a KH cartoon long ago. He had many for several projects that came out years after he passed away. I remember back long ago he planned on making the Little Mermaid. Heck, even had designs and drawings of the project( I saw his early designs of Ursula and at first she was actually intended to be some type of spooky looking Manta Ray creature) but never got around to making it. So it's possible he could've had an idea for a storyline much like KH with Mickey as the main character but never got around to making the cartoon. He probably figured Fantasmic would be a better fit for Mickey.

Keeavin

King Sora_Strife said:
Hmm. You know if you look at it closely, those symbols next to the keys look sort of similiar to the Dusk symbol. But anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Walt had an idea to make a KH cartoon long ago. He had many for several projects that came out years after he passed away. I remember back long ago he planned on making the Little Mermaid. Heck, even had designs and drawings of the project( I saw his early designs of Ursula and at first she was actually intended to be some type of spooky looking Manta Ray creature) but never got around to making it. So it's possible he could've had an idea for a storyline much like KH with Mickey as the main character but never got around to making the cartoon. He probably figured Fantasmic would be a better fit for Mickey.
Not a chance. Kingdom Hearts is the kind of thing that no one would have dreamed of back then. It was designed as a video game, not as some cartoon whose function instead became a video game. It's Disney AND Square's working, not some idea Walt would have thought of long ago.

Vicodin

relative power
I have a theory, it may be true, it might not be. As some people say that Walt might be cryogenically frozen, And one person said that their brother found Walt's grave. Well, what if he IS cryogenically frozen somewhere, and that his grave may be a fake, to make people think that he ISNT cryogenically frozen, and actually dead. So yeah people, who knows is he had an idea for KH maybe as a cartoon.

Keeavin

xXDragon-BloodXx said:
I have a theory, it may be true, it might not be. As some people say that Walt might be cryogenically frozen, And one person said that their brother found Walt's grave. Well, what if he IS cryogenically frozen somewhere, and that his grave may be a fake, to make people think that he ISNT cryogenically frozen, and actually dead. So yeah people, who knows is he had an idea for KH maybe as a cartoon.
Heh...that's just...so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back