• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

There's a rather large probablility that in the next few days/week I could be going to Disneyland. I've never been there before (and I live in Utah and I'm seventeen, sad huh?). So tell me exactly how to find this, and if I go there then I will look for it, and there'll be a second witness.

Keji

XDarkrikuX said:
Its not a prank and dose anyt 1 remeber the ansem journels the first 1s . They could of been disneys journles . Or some 1 with a keyblade could of saved his life and he put it there to comemerate them.
maybe.. mickey is real.. and walt disney was about to fall into a pit of drug snorting zombies.. then dual weilding mickey came and saved the day...it makes total sense.. come on ppl... use your imaginations! O_O

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Arab Wakka said:
I really anticipate seeing what you mean. You said it was engraved in a gold rock in the castle? Well, I knew there was a Kingdom Hearts Donald and Goofy mascot crew in the Disneyland Arcade... This is knew, though.
As for Walt Disney knowing about Kingdom Hearts... Doubtfull. His last movie, when he was alive, was the jungle book. Back then, there weren't franchises like we have now, to see in games. What would have been in Kingdom Hearts if it was in 1966?
Jack Squat. Besides, Walt Disney's Generation was far less talerant of violence.
As for the photos... Let's see them, yeah?

How was the time period not violent when they showed people on TV all of the violence going on in Vietnam, like people with bullet holes in them or village people being burned up by Napalm. Dont tell me that isnt violent. And dont tell me they probably blocked out the blood and the burn marks, well they didnt because they didnt have the tech to do that back then.

Oh and by the way, show the damn pics. I want to see if it is real so i can see for myself when i go to Disney Land for christmas.

XDarkrikuX

coles-gay-pic_large.jpg

Wow ok theres the pic thats a key blade people on the castle.

AngelHeart15

*squints eyes* yea those look like keyblades...hmm. it kinda just looks like regular keys. well, i cant say that cuz i wasnt there..but hey thanks for da pic! ^_^

Stegalt

They do a little bit... but the hilt dosn't seem right... *cocks head to side*

sorixed

Dattebayo!
To me it doesn't look like a keyblade just swords with different handles...................

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
fsdg.JPG
Err... I dunno, I can see the key's, and there's a sun or some kind of bird in the middle, and two symbols next to them...

Twilight Town

Sorry, looks more like regular keys. They put stuff like that on insignias all the time. Besides, Walt Disney has been dead since the Early 70s. Helloooo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back