• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDarkrikuX

I was at disney land about 1 month ago . I was looking at the castle for details unoticed. I found a stone painted gold It shows 2 Key blades and a shield behind it. I have a picture on a disposable camera. Im going to walmart soon to put it on Cd i took about 4 pictures of it. I believe 1 keyblade was the rose 1. Making me think wait did Walt disney know about some force messing with keyblades. IS KINGDOM HEARTS REAL!!! you decide ill have the pictures up soon.

XDarkrikuX

I was seriously Creaped out LIKE WTF OMG >.> this cant be realwhen i saw it at disney land . So the next day i took 4 pics.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I don't know if Kingdom Hearts is real....but what if he was messing with the idea of it for a movie but never went for it and the ppl found the idea and used it? Walt could have put the keyblades on the castle b/c he was sad he never went for the idea or with the same idea of finding the idea they but a pic to rememebr his last few ideas.
I don't know just a thought....
Or they could have just put it on there b/c of the game praticely being disney, they have painted the castle alot maybe they put them on when they painted it once.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, not real. They probally just put it up after Kh was made, and put it in Disney Land for like advertisement and such.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
you forget, disney did have a big hand in the making of KH, they were bound to have an ad claim for it

OmegaTwilight

dude, when are the photos gonna be up? i wanna see what it is you speak of so may insert my opinion

Keji

i think it takes more than a day to get to wal-mart get them processed and disked then post... unless he's going to wal-mart right this second

OmegaTwilight

Ok, i vote that you go to wal mart to get these photos onto a cd, or you could just scan them onto your comp and post them from there

trogue

HIdden? wouldn't it be funny though, some kid probably just drew it (but, i have to see the photos first if i was ever assume like that)

Prob saying 'this is a secret area where only those who know the way of the keyblade shall enter' and people have to answer secret questions like:

1)How do you unluck 100 Acre Woods?

2) HOw did Jeppeto and Pinocchio escape from Monstro?

3)Who does the Fairy Godmother help?

And then like, you have to design a Gummi Ship...and...and....you get like....Mickey Mouse's Autograph!! Or something....?

An Idea?? No??

Show us the bloody pics.....
^ ^

tdude_6

Hmmmmmmmm. I've don about 5 Bios on Walt Disney and i have to say the guy couldn't have come up with the exact Kingdom Hearts theme/ story. I mean the whole theme of the 2 sides of the heart sounds more like Disney than it does Square. But the story is too complecated for the age range Walt targeted. He could have come up with the idea of the keyblades. Maybe he had like a vision but then couldn't figure out how to portray it in a movie so he went on to bigger projects but held on to the idea. Then when he designed Disneyland he decided to put that there to remind himself of the idea.

Just let me see the pics first. we r all waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back