• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walmart Employee killed on Black Friday

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I think I might puke. Humanity is a pack of sick bastards. Seriously, wtf?

At Wal-Mart no less. They don't pay those people enough to be pleasent and then this shit happens? That shit is messed up.

I remember the Xbox 360 incident as well. Seriously, people got killed because someone wanted a fucking doll or a set of towels. Bullshit and I apologize for the cursing but, this kind of stuff makes me freaking ashamed to be called human.

I can't say I didn't see this coming though and I feel bad that I joked about it. :<

Then later that night I'm going to watch the news and laugh at the stupid bastards that were trampled to death in the shopping mob. Because only stupid people shop on Black Friday.

I feel like shit now. ;~;

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
So Bush did have a system.

By making the economy worse, less people will be able to afford to be in those stampedes that kill innocent bystanders.

GOOD FORM SIR

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Really, this isn't surprising. It makes me sick to see how materialistic humans can be to be willing to take someone else's life.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
This kind of pathetic bull sickens me. I already said in another thread that I thought running into a store to grab all your precious wants when the doors were actually opened to you was completely silly. To actually storm into a place? AND end up hurting and killing people? Over material things and to save a little bit of money? You've lost your minds and have no dignity, people. It's a sad shame, though like pretty much everyone else, I'm not surprised. The way people are so greedy and selfish.. ugh.

Cissy

Bronze Member
To give them the little credit they don't really deserve, there were probably too many people and too much of a rush-high for them to have noticed anyone falling over. For that matter, they probably didn't even realize that there were people below their very feet, so it wasn't necessarily on purpose, or, to put it in more appropriate terms, they were unaware of the damages done.

Not that stupidity is any more commendable.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Crazy shit right there.

Just another example for me of how people get killed in the most ridiculous situations. Having to admit that "that's just the way this world is" and "there's not much we can do" is simply depressing and sad.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Cannot believe what i had just read, this is the most horrible thing that has ever traveled to my mind, i am totally 10000% furious at those people that go to any length to get wha they want.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Cannot believe what i had just read, this is the most horrible thing that has ever traveled to my mind, i am totally 10000% furious at those people that go to any length to get wha they want.

You would be being mad at about 70% of the world.
Although the truth hurts, most people nowadays are like that, sadly.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I just don't understand teh world today, like even america..The chance of freedom, and the land of oppertunities. And then somethiing like this happens, and i compeletly agree with Indrium, this incident makes me to be ashamed to be an american, i just don't understand why this had to happen, that employee had nothing against that person(s) that killed him/her so why did it have to happen.

Did we not learn from Martin Luther King's speech let freedom ring throughout the states and unite us to be a greater and peaceful country, this makes me ticked then anything else that has ever happened,a nd most of us has to agree with me this world is curupt and there needs to be peace in this world before we all are dragged into wars over and over again!!!!!!!!!:cursing::cursing:

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Well, the world is a dung hole. With a helluva arseholes walking around.
And these arses, will stop at nothing just for their own personal benefit.

I agreee with you, that this world is curupt and there needs to be peace in this world before we all are dragged into wars over and over again. But, shit happens. =/

Apollo

Silver Member
I just don't understand teh world today, like even america..The chance of freedom, and the land of oppertunities. And then somethiing like this happens, and i compeletly agree with Indrium, this incident makes me to be ashamed to be an american, i just don't understand why this had to happen, that employee had nothing against that person(s) that killed him/her so why did it have to happen.

Did we not learn from Martin Luther King's speech let freedom ring throughout the states and unite us to be a greater and peaceful country, this makes me ticked then anything else that has ever happened,a nd most of us has to agree with me this world is curupt and there needs to be peace in this world before we all are dragged into wars over and over again!!!!!!!!!:cursing::cursing:

Or we could just simpley organize the sales better, have police there, automatic doors so the doormen/women don't get ran over.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Or we could just simpley organize the sales better, have police there, automatic doors so the doormen/women don't get ran over.

What would that solve there would just be more madness, and the riots will just get worse, so how would doing that help or solve anything, it will just increase the cause of it...murder

Like i said before Martin Luther King once spoke of the same type of matter about 50 years ago where blacks were being treated like the time of slavery and this is not any different, people still doing what they want to get what they want,if you ask me the whole thing of Black Friday is a discrace because this samething could happen at any given moment on that day, Black Friday is a curse and should be put to rest, but that is just my personal opinion, so i know that others have different opinions of that.

Apollo

Silver Member
Too bad there is no chance it will be stopped. It is a massive profit day for stores around American. So what do they care if somebody dies, and they might get a small lawsuit. You are right somthing should be done, but there won't be.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Its not morally right,but this is not a fairytale this is the United States of Freaking America so if people die why should they care right does it matter if its their mom or close friend yeah they wont care its all in the name of fair profit making....BULL SH**

There is no price for killing if that happens just to make profits then i will do all in my power to destroy Black Friday it will turn our economy into a pile of trash even more than it is as of now. So answer me this what is the price to you of a person dieing, let me answer that for you the price of a dvd player couple hundred dollars, cost of a ps3 500+ dollars, the price of a persons life, there is no price i refuse to believe that black friday is an excuse for others to kill and get away with it, i just won't allow it.

Never in my life will i kill just to get something i can get the day later or week later, so there is absolutely no price for the cost of someone's life, i am not going to let this go by. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back