• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walmart Employee killed on Black Friday

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That isn't the first time that has happened.
But it's a shame to what lengths people will got to get what they want.

Makes me sick to be an American.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yes, I saw that, not only did the 34 year old die, but another worker who was pregnant lost her baby because of the same incident.

Unfortunately that's just how humans are. Sick, selfish, greedy, the list can go on. It's the attitude that is seen more and more.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
It's sad but true. People will stop at nothing to get what they want. They really don't care about anyone else.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I'm not surprised in the slightest about this at all. Shit like this always happens. Humans are extremely greedy and self concerned. Just to save a few bucks they'll trample a person and just watch them die without giving a slight bit of concern or help. It's sick that people could and can do that. But it's just the way they are. You'll probably be hearing about someone being shot or stabbed soon enough today over a conflict involving a sale. It happens every year.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
People don't realize the consequences of being... you know.... dumbasses.
I'm certain at least 1 of the people who trampled over him LAUGHED.

Athel

Machinist
That is just...I can't find a word to describe how cruel, selfish and ungodly that is.

They didn't even stop when the ambulance got there.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
After all of the years of this, I'm surprised law enforcement wasn't on duty in there, then again there are many supermarkets out there.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ I remember that one. >.>

There have been a lot of these type of tragedies when the time comes for material items. Shows what is important to people, and how disposable and worthless life is to others.

D

Deleted member 70496

This is horrible. I remember my aunt saying that something almost fell over on her at one of these things because of the unruly crowds. They really need to organize them better so things like this don't happen. :/

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Is anyone surprised. I am surprised it was in a stempede and not in something like a beat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back