• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wall-E Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tevlen

ya...Genie was good as a summon, cuz he copied soras keyblade..(making it look like the wishing lamp)...and his drives.

I would hate to see an Incredibles world in KH...that would be such a terrible plot line, and Mr. Incredible as a teammate, is just stupid.

I would love to see Toy Story in a KH game...i was hopin it was in BbS...but its not goin to be...so I want it in KH 3. It would be a good plot line...and it would be gret to have Zurg as a boss...(since they made Scar a heartless in KH 2...then y couldnt they do that to Zurg in 3...but im not that big bout that happening) but the story wouldnt start with Zurg...it would go for the first movie(if they were goin to do another game afterwards) and have that messed up kids room and Woody and Buzz trying to escape it, and then u fight his (i think its Sid) dog in the end...and they wouldnt have to give Sora and co. a special outfit for the world...they would be similar just shrunk down to toy size, and also, Toy Story is a classic...it may be Pixar, but it is a good movie...(im so seeing Toy Story 3 when it comes out).

Just as a cool what if kind of thing, imagine if it were set in Sora's room.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
^ Ha Sora's room. xD You'd get lost in all that mess considering what we saw in KH1. But i'm not sure WALL-E would work very well but like kostas said they did Chicken Little so who knows?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
as m uch as i love wall-E, i dotn think any pixar characters or worlds will appear in kh
dont say that :(
i want wall-e on kh

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
i would also love to see wall-e and other pixar characters in kh like mater from cars haha, those would all be awesome but i just cant see it happening

Allister Rose

French Lover
If they continue making kh games, they're bound to put in Pixar. Who knows, maybe even Marvel now.

uhmmm...know it seems kh is coming ot it's end. tetsuya nomrua is considering a kh game that isnt kh3 but still official as a main game. but it's only in consideration.

kh3 is also in consideration

dragonmaster

uhmmm...know it seems kh is coming ot it's end. tetsuya nomrua is considering a kh game that isnt kh3 but still official as a main game. but it's only in consideration.

kh3 is also in consideration

I hope they keep making. To me, KH could be like Final Fantasy. Just keep going and going.

TwilightSorku

You know what is so funny about this Back when Sqaure were bringing out the first KH Game and people found out it was Disney it brought intrest but much people disliked at the start now that people are speculating because of the many ties Disney has now a days they dislike anything else coming into the KH world

AND i Admire that because its pretty cool disney was looked down at because of the leap of faith into this kind of game with sqaure but you have to be a little open on it i mean come on sooner or later some worlds will run out and be to overly used what happens then?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I hope they keep making. To me, KH could be like Final Fantasy. Just keep going and going.

that will be physically imposible considering disney only has limited worlds and i doubt they will use pixar.

also the reason why ff is on-going is because it's a chronicle-type. which kh is not.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
If they were to make more and more KH games after 3...then it would be be off the topic of Sora's storyline and, that would kinda kill it, because Kingomd Hearts is all about Sora...there are no more Keyblade Wielders during his time period other than Mickey and Riku. And they wouldnt do something like Star Wars and make it so that the next game after 3, u would play as Sora's apprentice or something stupid like that...no, anything beyond a KH3 would kinda kill the plot and Disney is running out of movies to become worlds...(Pixie Hollow will not be a world...that would just be pretty stupid infact....Toy Story needs to come into KH it was the only Pixar movie that has sequels to it really...and its a classic, and that would be funny if it was in Sora's room...or maybe his house, but that wouldnt be that great, tryin to keep away from his mom. If they dont put Toy Story into KH, then they just might make a reference to it in KH...with like Buzz action figure or Woody doll in Sora's room or in some other place/room...lol round AtW's desk, u just see a Buzz Lightyear action figure standing on it.)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hhhhmmmm but it would be possible for a pixar world to make it in but I'm not so sure about the wall-e summon...but image if Eve was a summon? I mean she's a laser shooting machine! now she would be a good summon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back