• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wall-E Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I don't really see them bringing in any Disney/Pixar characters, if they did, I could think of way better summons than Wall-E

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ooooohhhh i want wall-e in KH!!!!!>.<
nomura better put him :mad:

tevlen

Its inevitable to see Pixar characters in KH if the series continues. I think much more likely to see in the game would be ToyStory characters, specifically Buzz.
How cool would that world be though, if you got shrunk down to the size of toys.

joeybe HNIC

Its inevitable to see Pixar characters in KH if the series continues. I think much more likely to see in the game would be ToyStory characters, specifically Buzz.
How cool would that world be though, if you got shrunk down to the size of toys.

yeahhh, Buzz will be sick n.n

Xilmarahs

i was thinking maybe an incredibles world (i think thats pixar). sora with a super hero outfit. sounds good to me lol

I think Sora meeting the Incredibles is an awesome idea. That super suit is going to be lookin' funny on him though. Lol.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Or monsters Inc where Sora turns into a hidious monster...
no.... sora would look bad >.>

Oh and wall-e can scoop up the heartless and put them in his stumach and turn them into...a square block of squished heartless??? Idk :p
ahahahahahaha that would be funny XD

kostas

Awards
Wall-E summon? what would he do? wall-E is cool and all but i think it would be pointless and dumb.

haha if they found a way to make chicken little a summon and help you in battle i think walle will be easier

Ventus94

Oh and wall-e can scoop up the heartless and put them in his stumach and turn them into...a square block of squished heartless??? Idk :p

For weeks I've been thinking of how Wall-E could be a summon. Remember when he had that fire extinguisher? What if Wall-E had it and Sora would just bust that top open with the keyblade. Then Wall-E would zip all around the field destroying enemies. Another feature could be him throwing explosive trash cubes from his body.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
true chicken little was a summon, but he wasn't as good as the other summons like genie.

ya...Genie was good as a summon, cuz he copied soras keyblade..(making it look like the wishing lamp)...and his drives.

I would hate to see an Incredibles world in KH...that would be such a terrible plot line, and Mr. Incredible as a teammate, is just stupid.

I would love to see Toy Story in a KH game...i was hopin it was in BbS...but its not goin to be...so I want it in KH 3. It would be a good plot line...and it would be gret to have Zurg as a boss...(since they made Scar a heartless in KH 2...then y couldnt they do that to Zurg in 3...but im not that big bout that happening) but the story wouldnt start with Zurg...it would go for the first movie(if they were goin to do another game afterwards) and have that messed up kids room and Woody and Buzz trying to escape it, and then u fight his (i think its Sid) dog in the end...and they wouldnt have to give Sora and co. a special outfit for the world...they would be similar just shrunk down to toy size, and also, Toy Story is a classic...it may be Pixar, but it is a good movie...(im so seeing Toy Story 3 when it comes out).

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Wall-e? A summon? What will he be able to do? He is a crappy robot and can't really do anything but, crush things into cubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back