• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WALL-E in kh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok i know what you are thinking

"omg not this crap again" or "just shut up, seriously..."

but those who do have an open mind listen to this.

if any of you saw the movie wall-e you know it was a great movie.

if it was on kh i would imagine them on the AXIOM (like when sora went inside monstro) and wall-e trying to save his world by taking the AXIOM back to its deserted world they use to live in..

NOTE:AXIOM is a giant ship that everyone is living in, for they can relax and enjoy themselves while the robots clean there planet, maybe EVE could find a heart (instead of a plant) in there previous world and trying to send it in the machine for the AXIOM can go back to the world and save it.

GO-4 is the machine that wont allow it, since everyone in the AXIOM are over weight, (except sora and the gang) the people cant do anything about it. Even the captain is powerless

sora and the gang helps him out and trying to get the plant to the whatever it is, and try to take the ship back to its world to save it.

like in TRON's world i was imagining heartless looking all robotic and digital. maybe the GO-4 (the steering wheel of the AXIOM and second in command) wil be taken over by a heartless and try to stop them from going home.

i would think EVE (wall-e cals her EVA) would be one of your party members, or like in the wall-e video game, it would be just wall-e wielding EVE's arm as a gun.

well you probably think this is an old board and get rid of it, you might think it would be interesting if it came from a different user, or maybe you just don't like wall-e.

you think wall-e could be in any new kh game? they put chicken little as a summon last minute, why not add wall-e aswell?those of you have not seen the movie and think the previews showed a side of the movie that wasn't all that great, i suggest you actually watch the movie, this thread means nothing if you cant understand what im saying, im giving full explanation. the ones who haven't seen the movie tend to have a prejudice mind and ramble off, while those who have seen it know exactly what im saying.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
While I can see the Co-pilot being a pretty epic boss, popping out of the ceiling and whatnot, I don't think there's much else Sora and them could do in Wall-E's world.

Toy Story
Bug's Life
Monster's Inc.
The Incredibles

The three Pixar movies I think could work.

Last edited:

Qarx

While I can see the Co-pilot being a pretty epic boss, popping out of the ceiling and whatnot, I don't think there's much else Sora and them could do in Wall-E's world.

Toy Story
Bug's Life
The Incredibles

The three Pixar movies I think could work.
I agree. Imagine fighting the grasshoppers, and there being bug Heartless in the A Bug's Life world. I can't really think of what they could do in Toy Story world, though. And there was a thread I didn't bother reading about that was about The Incredibles, though Syndrome might think SDG are "supers".
Monsters INC. might have potential, same with Ratatioue (or however that's spelled) and... um, I can't think of any more.
WHAT ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL AND HANNAH MONTANA OR EVEN ZACK AND CODY!!!
I'm trying to sound stupid, of course. I'm not really making fun of you.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I agree. Imagine fighting the grasshoppers, and there being bug Heartless in the A Bug's Life world. I can't really think of what they could do in Toy Story world, though. And there was a thread I didn't bother reading about that was about The Incredibles, though Syndrome might think SDG are "supers".
Monsters INC. might have potential, same with Ratatioue (or however that's spelled) and... um, I can't think of any more.
WHAT ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL AND HANNAH MONTANA OR EVEN ZACK AND CODY!!!
I'm trying to sound stupid, of course. I'm not really making fun of you.

i heard that disney allowed pixar into kingdom hearts but i never took it seriously.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I love WALL-E to death.

But.

I'd prefer him as a summon. :/ With EVE, probably.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Disney bought Pixar, so any movie with Pixar's name on it is proabably not too far off.

Ren

adios motherfucker
WALL-E and EVE summon=epic win.

As a world, noooooooooooo.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Robot Sora.....hmmmm. nah Id rather see Wall-e as a summon.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
sora doesnt have to be a robot to be in his world, there are humans in the movie. didnt you see it?

Nope. If its in KH3, then I'll think about it. I ain't knocking the movie though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I forgot about Monsters Inc. Yeah, it could work.
I love all Pixar movies, but only a few could fit into KH.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I forgot about Monsters Inc. Yeah, it could work.
I love all Pixar movies, but only a few could fit into KH.

i cant imagine kh on kh since they also show humans, but then again, cinderella ven was able to shrink to the size of the rats (thanks to the fairy god mother) so i may think about it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i cant imagine kh on kh since they also show humans, but then again, cinderella ven was able to shrink to the size of the rats (thanks to the fairy god mother) so i may think about it
What are you talking about? D:

I've decided that I think you're trying to say that SDG would have to become monsters or something.
Um, no. They could sneak around like Boo, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back