• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Virus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
EDIT: this is no longer the updated part of the beginning but you can still read if you like, the beginning didn't change to much

Dr.Tyler Tyrexil lived on the planet Vultriz, he was once a kind scientist that wanted nothing but the best for his planet one day an idea came to mind about “Super human” life forms. Eventually he called them “Virus” because of their capabilities.

He began the new project starting with 3 now in progress, the first three virus life forms they were made in a high class known as "AZ" because they were the strongest.

Dr. Tyler Tyrexil thought these were failures because they didn't add up to his expectations, but little did he know they would in only a matter of time.

He didn't give up, so he continued his project but made less complex forms. Five different forms were created afterwards, classes Z, A, B, C and only one was made in the GA class.

Since he thought the AZ were complete failures he sealed them away in capsules for later studying. Until then he continued working on the other classes.

When he went back to study one of the Az's his son Brad Tyrexil activated it, he named this one Crozer a robotic looking one with four arms, seeing how much power it had it turned on Tyler.

He convinced the other lower classes to turn on him as well. He had no choice but to activate one of the other AZ's hoping this one wouldn't turn on him. This one was named Melderra she looked like she was in her late teens.

She was about 5, 6; slim, with slight dark purple hair, with her hair in two ponytails in the back close to the start of her neck. A light blue shirt going down stopping half way down her stomache, sleeveless with rings on her wrists. And grey pants, she had weird primitive markings on her face and body just like Dylan the last virus made in the AZ class.

"Melderra protect me while I try to find a way to destroy these abominations!" Tyler yelled.

She was loyal to him and she fought against Crozer and the others. The one reason how she was able to hold her own against so many is what made her, Crozer and Dylan different from the others.

Since all the virus' have the same DNA they are able to be absorbed but only those three are strong enough to do it without destroying themselves in the making.

She absorbed as many as she could getting stronger than what she was, Crozer did the same and his second in command the one from the GA class Omega held her off while he absorbed more.

Melderra was still winning until Crozer splashed her with "Salo" the same liquid that messed up Tyler's mind.

She went crazy as well but she went her own way not joining Crozers force. Tyler and Brad abandoned the lab after the battle while the Virus took over the planet "Infecting" all its inhabitants.

Weeks later the whole planet was infected, except for Tyler and his son. He finally gained enough sane to come to his senses. He convinced Brad to leave the planet, but it was more like force since Brad didn’t want to leave his father. He left right after.

Everyone on the planet was lost so he had no choice; the planet had to be destroyed, so the Virus wouldn't spread. He snuck back into his lab and looked for the only hope he had to stopping this threat.

The final Virus life form that he knew wouldn't turn on him Dylan, once he erased Dylan’s mind of everything like knowing his powers and abilities.

He launched him off the planet to the next one were he had friends that could help Dylan stop the other Virus' his old friend Phil Ilias. This is also where Brad went.

After he launched him off the planet, he activated a bomb that destroyed the planet.

Hours later Dylan landed on the planet Ozirus not to far from Phil's place and Tyler’s planet exploded with the people of Ozirus watching in horror.

Phil ran outside hearing something crash, he saw a capsule with a teenager inside. He opened it up and a video recording of Tyler popped up telling him everything that happened.

He learned of the fate of Tyler’s planet and what could happen to his if any viruses survived the explosion.

Tyler didn't reveal if he made it off the planet of not or if the other ones did like Crozer, Omega or Melderra To Phil’s knowledge only Brad and Dylan were the only survivor. But Phil had a deep feeling that he would see the virus first hand because, anything Tyler made was a success so since he originally made these life forms to be super human they would be harder to destroy than that.

Last edited:

Maverick E.S

Virus
^^ Yeah I got a good amount written right now so here is the next part:

Virus

1 year later.....

Dylan has spiked black hair to his right side with goggles, a navy blue sleeveless shirt with a white short sleeve under it and bandages covering his arms, so no one would see most of the markings Tyler had on him, and light blue shorts with black shoes.

He now lives with Phil having no memory of the planet Vultriz or his creation, Phil told Dylan that he was created in his lab so he wouldn’t find out about his past until the right time.

He made friends, like Deren one of the many soldiers who protects the city, his complexion is short dark brown hair with a goatee. Always wears the same hat that has the flap that goes all around with a few stitches on the side while always still wearing his soldier outfit. Today he was called out on a patrolling duty because of scanners picking up something a few miles outside the city.

The city was named Voriden, it was a bit modern type city but the technology surpassed it.
His other friends Aaron and Miki. Aaron had a dark brown complexion with a cap on his head blue shirt with darker blue pants.

Miki wore a cap tool, with a green vest black sleeveless shirt underneath, a mini skirt with pants under it.

They were heading over to the gate to meet Dylan for a special day.

Today they were going to look outside the city, it was guarded by walls which was why it was so special not many people have gone outside the city because of the dangers. But Dylan, Miki and Aaron have always wondered what was beyond the city.

Aaron was still at the lab though, but he told Miki he would catch up. They kept in touch through the walkie talkies there were going to use.

As she was approaching the gates Miki saw Dylan waving near were the gate opens. "Hey Dylan!" She exclaimed.

She was right in front of Dylan now. "Where is Aaron at?"

Miki smiled and pointed back at the lab. “He is still at the lab but he said he would catch up"

Dylan turned around and went to the gate. They looked around and saw a “Out to Lunch” sign.

They headed up the stairs to the top of the gate. Dylan turned over to Miki. "Ok remember we have the walkie talkies so I will tell you guys whatever I see."

Dylan dug in his pockets until he took out a mechanical looking cube and pressed on a little button on the side he tossed it a few inches infront of him as it morphed into a hover board.

Miki nodded as Dylan jumped on his hover board and jumped over the edge he came flying down with a steady stance on the board. He moved his feet into a position that turned on the hover board, now began his exploration outside the city.

He flew straight going along the trail, outside of the city it looked battle torn, there was a big walk way that looked like it was carved or blown there and on the sides were tree's high up above on the little cliffs.

"I didn't know we were in between hills, its kinda creepy out here."

Dylan kept heading down the trail now the sky began to get darker. He looked up depressed because now it’s getting harder to see. It started drizzle a bit, Dylan slid on his goggles and kept going. Now the sound of rockets could be heard, Dylan looked up to see what it was.

A ship emerged out of the clouds and headed towards Dylan, it was the ship Deren had left on. Dylan was happy to see the ship he started to wave at the ship.

The ship stopped not too far from ground, the bottom hatch opened up and Deren with a few other soldiers hoped out armed with plasma blasters.

Deren glared at Dylan, his eyes were a different color for reason. At first Dylan thought he was just joking around, so un-aware of what might be going on he stepped forward greeting them.

"Hey guys, did you find whatever you were looking for?" He said walking up to them.

Deren aimed his weapon at him as did the other soldiers and now they looked even madder.

"Ah uh... what’s this another joke huh..." But then he looked at them again, there eyes glaring at him like they were ready to kill him... they were serious.

Dylan reliezing it stopped and stepped back slowly. “You’re not Deren"

Deren fired at Dylan. The shot was going right for his chest, but all of sudden in Dylan eyes the shot seemed to slow down, his eyes changed from dark blue to light green with black strips. Freaked out Dylan stepped out the way of the blast.

His eyes changed back, and he was left clueless as to how he dodged that as fast as it was going.
"How did I?" He wondered but he didn't have time to ask himself that he turned around facing the others and took out some of his pulse grenades.

"Ok that’s IT!!!!" He readied his battle position, he looked Deren right in the eyes looking ready to fight but then turned around and ran to his board dashing off." "SUCKERS!"

Dylan grabbed his walkie talkie trying to communicate with Aaron and Miki.

"Guys come in ...there is something wrong with Deren and the others. They started attacking me so I'm heading back to the city I’m not to far away so open the gates." Sylex said hoping for an answer; Miki finally did after a few seconds.

Maverick E.S

Virus
(((Awesome!! I have another part ready cuase I've written a few pages on Microsoft only like 5 thoi think.))))

“Ok it will be open when you get here!” Miki said “Over and out”

Aaron was hearing the whole conversation on his W.T.

"Wait, what's going on?" A static voice called out.

Miki: Something is wrong with Deren he is attacking Dylan for some reason.

It was quite for a second until a loud crash came from Aaron’s side of the walkie talkie. "Ah! Gimme a minute you guys."

Footsteps running could be heard from Aaron's side of the receiver. Then the sound of sliding against the floor was heard. Then a crash. "I'm okay!" Aaron said into the walkie talkie. "I'm heading to the gates now"

Deren and the others were closing in firing in on him, Deren sped up and came right beside him and hit Dylan off his board. His board flew of a few feet away from him as Dylan bounced on the ground from impact. The soldiers surrounded him about to shoot

An Asian girl jumped from off the cliff and slid down the curves of it throwing smoke bombs covering up Dylan from the soldiers.

She was about the same height of Dylan with black pony-tailed hair that was put of her right shoulder, a pirate looking hat on with a worn out shirt and pants underneath with boots.

She ran into the smoke grabbing Dylan.

“Come on!” She yelled.

They ran and got onto the Hover board with Dylan in front.

The girl looked back and saw the smoke clearing, the soldiers bursted out the smoke along with the ship following them they were right on Dylan and the girls tail.

Dylan had to think of something quick they were getting closer to the gates, he had already gotten in enough trouble this week, especially with Phil. If he were to have these guys get into the city he wouldn’t know what would happen.

Finally and idea came to mind.
“Ok on the count of 3 you move to the front of the board ok?” Dylan said.

The Asian girl smiled. ”Ok gotcha”

He grabbed a few grenades. He spoke into the Walkie Talkie.

“Ok Miki here we come get ready for the impact...1….2……3.” Dylan jumped to the side of the board and the girl moved to the front so she could control it. The grenades hit the ship and it exploded, the force from it knocked the soldiers, Deren, Dylan and the girl inside the gates but it wasn’t a soft landing.

Everyone landed inside the city, Miki and the guards jumped out the why. The cruisers the soldiers were on crashed into buildings while the people came out slightly injured especially the soldiers.

The girl grabbed Dylan before he hit the ground so they came out alright.

Miki looked at the unconscious Deren and the other soldiers wondering why they attacked Dylan.
"Ok we should take them to the observatory to see why they attacked you" Miki said

The guards were just coming back from lunch.
Guard #1: Aw dude my stomach is killing me, that chilly dog is really messing up my stomach.

Guard #2: Ah just take some Pepto and you’ll be fine.

Miki ran over to them. “Guards I’ll need you to go get some transports to get these guys there pronto"

“Will do!” The first guard said.

Moments later Deren and the other soldiers were put in tubes filled with water and oxygen tanks to heal and to be studied.

“Ok let’s have a look see what might be wrong." As Ilias said this he had his computer scan Deren first and he saw something that looked familiar.

"Oh no...this does not look good" Ilias scanned the organism only to find it was not from this planet...it looked like the very thing Tyler told him about in his recordings when Dylan arrived on the planet.

((((Sorry this one is short there is more than this but i changed some character names so im correcting that and improving some other things)))))

Maverick E.S

Virus
Next part:

He took off his glasses shaking his head in fear. ”They survived the planets destruction”

Miki walked up to him. ”What did you say?”

“Hurry hurry hurry.” Aaron thought. He finally reached the gate. But Miki and Dylan weren't there. All that was there were a few traces of blood, nothing bad. And probably some knocked out teeth or those were candy. "Argh...Dylan! Why can't you leave some fun to me?" Knowing how his friends were like, Aaron assumed that they would have taken the wounded soldiers to the observatory.

"TO THE LAB!" Aaron said triumphantly.

---------------

Aaron finally reached the lab. "Doctor!" He yelled. "What's up?"

Ilias was too shocked to answer for the moment.

He walked over to the Asian girl. “Who are you?”

She was sitting on a chair in front of an examination table; she got up and looked at him with a smile.

“I’m… uh Mei Lyn” She said ”I uh helped Dylan out of a little trouble back outside the city.”

“Oh ok, glad to meet you” He said

Phil turned around to face the others, he looked at them with a sad face.

“Everyone we have good and bad news, the bad new is we are being attacked by creatures known as the “virus”, they took over my old friends planet Tyler Tyrexil… he was forced to destroy his planet because of it, but the good news is that Deren is fine and I built weapons that should be able to stop the virus.”

Phil got up and went into the back room. “I’ll be back in a second.”

Phil came out with out what seemed to be some kind of blaster that he charged it up. "This will help Deren it will neutralizer the creature inside him but I’m not sure if it will completely stop it “

Deren was the first to wake up but Ilias already shot him with the neutralizer before he awoke. So they released him from capsule but were ready just incase something went wrong.

Deren stepped out his tube shaking his head. “Ugh…What happened last thing I remember the crew and I were being attacked by these ugly monsters. Wait, where is my crew?”

Phil pointed over to the 3 in the tubes. “Those were the only survivors…”

Deren bowed his head in deep sorrow. “Those things are going to pay for what they did.”

Phil scanned Deren again. “Ok well you still are infected with one of them but, it seems to be in a hibernation state.”

It started to move rapidly.

Phil eyes were bulging seeing the virus move. “Its moving!!”

Deren punched Dylan in the face so hard he fell to the ground unconscious.

Deren didn’t know what just happened he couldn’t control what he had just done but he could now see everything.

“Wait I didn’t mean to that…that thing must be controlling me.” Deren tried to stay calm he closed his eyes and tried to sit down.

Phil scanned him again, and saw the virus wasn’t moving anymore.

Phil took out a pair of metallic gloves he flexed his fingers and out came neon green claws.

“Ok this isn’t going to hurt you…much… but this is the only way to get the virus out of you.”

He sticks them inside Derxien but these gloves are made to phase right throw a person’s body and only go for a certain material in a D.N.A stream only Virus’ have. He separated him and the virus and once it was out of the body the virus was obliterated by the gloves.

Derxien fell down unconscious just as Dylan was just getting back up.

“Ow what happened, last thing I remembered was a fist coming right to my face…hey wait that was Deren fist, the heck he do that for.”

“Ah…well you got owned basically but he had one of those virus things in him. Hey doc what is this “virus” thing anyway?” Aaron asked.

Phil took a seat. “We’ll Tyler told me about his new theory about making “stronger beings” as he said but I did believe him but he wanted to show me when they were done, he said he made multiple classes or types but he said the believed to be strongest ones were failures, and well once he continued his son activated one on accident and it turned on him, his name was Crozer and he convinced the lower class virus’ to do the same and soon his planet was over-ruined with them he then activated another one Melderra she was loyal and helped him but she was turned evil by the same stuff that messed up Tyler’s mind, Salo. He had no choice but the destroy his planet hoping they wouldn’t escape but it seems they have, as Sylex and Mei already know these things are very dangerous they can take control of your body or any object and do whatever they want and you have no control that’s why people who get like this are called “infected”.”

“You got to be joking.” Miki said

Phil shook his head, he turned around and took out a big box, and he opened and revealed all these weird weapons.

“We are all in this together; we have to stop this before our world ends up like Tyler’s, there are enough for everyone take one of each. It’s a good thing I made extra though. The reason I already have these done because I got the message from Tyler about a year ago and just incase I made these right after.”

Maverick E.S

Virus
Next part:

Mei got up rubbing her neck with a weird expression on her face.

“I have something to tell you guys, when I saw Dylan in trouble I was on the run myself from a few um people, I was heading to this city to hopefully find a place to hide for a bit.”

“What did you do?” Aaron asked.

Mei sat back down. “I don’t know, they just started chasing me out of nowhere.”

“They might have been infected." Miki said.

"Well your safe with us now heh" Dylan rubbed underneath his nose.
Dylan turned to Aaron, "She kinda cute." he whispered.

“ I’m here to help then.” Mei said. After a carefull inspection and saw anything of interest she leaned against a wall, out of the way so that’ she wouldn't disturb anyone and their business, just how she always did.

Phil opened the box “Well anyway come up and get the weapons”

"I can lean against a wall myself." Sylex leaned against the nearest wall to him. But ended up slipping while leaning back and hitting his head against the wall. "Ah! Why always me?" He said while rubbing the back of his head, in a sitting position keeping his knees close to his chest.

Aaron just sat and laughed. “Ha.”

Mei laughed too as she walked over to the weapons with everyone else.

“I guess I will need a few more weapons.” She thought to herself.

“All these things respond by brainwaves so all ya gotta do is think and it will work, well I mean think of it working of course.” Phil said

Miki was the first who grabbed one of the r.g.c.’s (retractable.grapling.chain) and put one on her right wrist. Deren was finally getting back up.

“So all I have to do this is think of it and-" As she did that the chain came out by accident and went right through Deren and hit the wall behind him. Deren looked up at Miki and the chain going through him repedily.

"Wow that would’ve been a bad scar" Derxien said

Miki retracted it back "Oh my goodness I’m soooo sorry, that was an accident!!!"

"Hahaha!" Dylan pointed. "Ooh! My turn my turn! He ran infront of Miki to be shot next. "It only hurts the virus right? Go for it!" Dylan face scrunched as he braced for impact. Even Miki wanted to she put hers away and walked back over to Phil.

A minute after the little incident Ilias arranged plans. He took Aaron’s, Dylan’s and Mei’s weapons the ones they already had before and put the same enhancements the virus ones did. ”Deren you are still in no condition to go anywhere so you got to stay here and Miki I need you to help me with my own project to help against this crisis. You’ll find out why in a second. Ok guys I tracked down where Deren went when they were attacked by the virus, they were just getting past the Bohome desert in a deserted city I need you 3 to get there and check it out. Your doom buggies are outside.”

“Will do doc” Dylan said

Miki looked at Dylan. “Don’t forget to keep us in contact alright!”

Dylan nodded as him Aaron and Mei went out the door.

They got into the buggies and drove off. A Virus from on top of a building was secretly watching there every move. The G.A class virus Omega.

Omega watched them when they dragged those soldiers in and watched Dylan and the others pull off.

Omega got angered.

"I told them to wait until the others got their, now they have been captured. They'll figure us out and most likely attempt to kill us now, oh well, they're just a bunch of kids...I alone took down an army of humans but still...I'll spy on them." He had activated a type of cloak turning him invisible as he jumped off the wall and landed in an alley across from the lab where he stayed and watched waiting for something to happen.

Soon a stray dog wandered into the alley and started barking. Since he was invisible people passing the alley by just thought the dog was barking at a rat, but in truth, it knew Omega as there.

"Perfect." Omega took a step towards the dog leaving a gigantic foot print in the track left behind by various bums. The dog took a step back but continued barking. Soon a loud whimper was heard from the dog but didn’t last long.

The mutt walked out of the alley a different hound.

He began scratching at the door of the lab just when Phil and the others were about to head downstairs.

“That sounds weird, I’ll check it out.” Deren walked slowly to the door.

He opened the door to see a hound whimpering.

“Aw hey it’s just a little dog.” Deren said.

The alarm on Phil’s wrist went off. He looked at Deren shaking his head. “No it’s more than a dog.”

Derxien nodded he aimed his R.g.c. at it.

“How about you stop playing games virus.”

The dog blinked. Omega jumped out of the dog and it was right outside the doorway he had jet black skin with an incredible height of 7 feet when standing on two legs.

He also has a very long tail that has a sharp blade on the end. Both of his arms are the same length and only have 3 fingers, each lined with a very long blade like claw used to shred anything to pieces.

His hind legs are that of which resemble a Rex, he has two toes with claws that fork off and one toe that points backward. Over all he has a skinny yet muscular body to allow him to creep in the dark gracefully and effectively. He has a full set of dagger like fangs as well.

“Ok let’s get serious then!” He jumped back 17 feet.

When Derxien was about to fight Phil grabbed him by the shoulder. “I got this one.”

He walked out, his left arm busted out of his sleeve revealing a robotic arm covered with static discharge. He stretched out his hand and blasted a huge force field at him completely surrounding him.

“What…What is this thing!” Omega attacked the force field trying to escape but he couldn’t even scratch it.

“Goodbye” Phil smiled as he lifted up his arm, he could control it so he pulled his arm back and thrusted it forward throwing Omega miles away.

“NOO!” All it had a chance to say as it was being thrown into the air.

"Blasted doctor, I shouldn’t have underestimated those guys, I’ll get them myself" Within half an hour it will began to shatter but he had already been tossed across the city deep into a forest.

Back at the lab, Phil and the others went back inside.

“Ok I have been working on this for a couple of weeks now, and I need you guys help with it.” Phil walked over to the book shelf; he reached behind it and pressed a lever that moved the bookshelf and wall leading to some stairs.

“Ok follow me.”

Deren and Miki followed and went down a long fleet of stairs until they came upon a bigger lab room then above.

The room was filled with bookshelves, tables and computers and down at the end was another capsule just like the one Dylan was in.

Phil pointed at it. “I need your help to finish him, Zero.”

Dylan and the others were out of the city now and heading to the desert.

Aaron was driving the buggy because he called it, he looked at Dylan. “Um we just keep heading straight out of the city right?”

“Yeah just head on out” Dylan answered.

Aaron pushed his foot down on the petal and the headed straight, 13 minutes later they were closing in on the desert they could see it in the distance.

Mei was lying back in the back with her hat tilted down over her eyes sleeping.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Occ: About what happens to a certain person like close to the end of this part of the chapter i don't kill off any characters(just after their intro and or not for awhile) expecially ones i name so if you understand then you should'nt be upset about what happens to a certain someone in the story.

It was around the late afternoon so it was getting dark. Dylan looked up at the sky. “Uh oh we better get across the desert before it gets dark!”

Aaron drove off, now they were a couple minutes into the desert, it was just nothing but sand, and ruble. The massive wasteland showed that there once was something there but it hasn’t been for many years.

Golden dunes surged up like hills, and with every second the ride seemed to get rougher. They were coming up to a huge hill that blocked the suns rays when they got close enough to it.

The buggy drove up it slow and steady, the sand was really slowing it down going up the wheels were digging into the sand.

They finally made it to the top seeing a huge building, one like they’ve never seen before it had many windows unbroken but mostly covered with sand, and it was oval shaped mainly wide.

Aaron stopped the buggy and put his hand over his eyes see he could see it better.

“Dude are you seeing what I’m seeing, man I’ve never seen a building like that before” He said “We got to check it out there might be some stuff in there we can use.”

Dylan sat up feeling nauseous from the ride. “Ugh…yeah, hopefully something for my nausea.” He felt something come up his throat; he covered his mouth with both hands and let it out barely outside the buggy.

Aaron looked disgusted at it, and then just laughed. “Ah I guess we should wake Mei up.”

Dylan got out wobbling over to Mei. “I’ll wake her” He walked over and gently nudged her. “Wake up sleepy hea-“

Mei jumped out startled. “You won’t get me alive!” She punched him in the stomach then uppercuted him in the jaw.

Dylan fell right next to his vomit.

Mei shook her head.” Oh my goodness I uh I was dreaming then he…sorry Dylan I thought you were someone else.”

Dylan got up coughing up sand.
“Ugh Yuk!” He started spitting trying to get the mixture of vomit and sand out of his mouth. “Why is everyone hitting me…its ok Mei I kinda understand” He muttered.

Mei and Aaron helped Dylan up then headed to the mysterious building. Dylan felt exhausted, he started to think it was only because the recent hits in the face he has been getting and his nausea.

“Ok I can stand by myself now” He said “Just gimme a sec” Aaron and Mei pulled him up and they let him stand.

He took one step and fell back down face first. Aaron and Mei went down to pick him but Dylan gestured them not to.

He got back up wobbling and slightly dizzy but he could walk on his own now.

“You sure your alright dude?” Aaron asked.

Dylan nodded. “Y-yeah.”

They continued and were facing the main entrance to the building, the building was without a doubt old but it looked more advanced then the buildings at their town.

Mei looked up at it. “Let’s hurry up; something seems wrong about this desert.”

They went inside the doors, and when they did a few movements in the sand happened.

It was like a massive hallway.

They saw many doors inside, and sand was everywhere, but not a single window was broken or anything not even any cracks. And fortunately the lights were still working.

Mei saw scorch marks on the right side walls, while Dylan and Aaron saw holes in the floor, going deep into the sand and in the walls.

Aaron looked a bit nervous now. “Ah we gotta hurry up and see if there is anything good in here before what happened here last time happens to us!”

“If we don’t find anything it’s probably because of the desert bandits already got to them” Mei said. She looked at this one red 2 door room. “Hey lets try this one.”

They went in and saw a kitchen, from all the sinks, freezers and tables this might have been a multiple chef cooking room.

They looked threw everything and all the food was gone, then they checked most of the other rooms and they were just regular bedrooms and lobbies.

Dylan paused. “This has to be a motel or something, alright obviously there’s gonna be nothing here then lets just get out of here.”

As soon as they turned around a massive tremor hit them, the lights kept flickering on and off; some of them even fell off the ceiling.

Aaron looked at Dylan and Mei and ran. “Peace!”

Dylan and Mei ran right behind him barely missing the lights falling down and the ceiling beginning to.

When they were almost out of the motel the tremor stopped. Everyone stopped running confused.

Mei scratched her head. “That was the shortest tremor I’ve ever been threw.”

A sound then echoed through the building, a sound of growling and clicking on claws hitting the ground.

Mei stood right in here place shocked, she knew exactly what it was. “Guys run!”

She dashed off leaving Dylan and Aaron looking at each other. They looked back and saw red colored monsters running after them.

“Aahhh!!” The both screamed running, trying to catch up with Mei.

These monsters were only one of the deserts dangerous threats. They were as long as a crocodile and shaped like one too but with shorter snouts, bigger teeth, black lifeless eyes, long sharp retractable spikes on their back down to their tails. With a heat seeking sail that comes out their head and most of their body is dark red with black stripes.

They were about 6 of them, as little as their legs were they were really fast. They started blowing fire balls at them.

Mei grabbed Dylan and Aarons head and pushed them down barely dodging the fire. “Duck!”

Dylan took a pulse grenade at of his pocket. “Heh lets see how they like this.” He threw it back at them, the one in front jumped up and swallowed it whole, you could even hear it explode in its mouth but it looked un-harmed.

“Yikes!” He even ran faster now past Aaron and Mei.

Mei shook her head almost forgetting something. “Sorry I forgot to tell you guys that those are known as sand strikers because they hide in the sand most of the time waiting for prey, and they can eat or handle mostly anything like your grenades for example.”

“Yeah I kinda figured that part!” Dylan yelled.

The were finally approaching the door, they pushed it open to see an older teen right infront of them.

“Duck!” He yelled. They jumped out the way and he threw a few metallic cubes at the strikers that turned into nets when they hit them.

This guy was 18, he didn’t look it though but he was tall enough, he wore a bandana with a bomb symbol on it, spiked hair in the back. A red long sleeved shirt rolled up and a black shirt underneath with navy blue pants with his right part rolled up with black shoes with a high-tech wristband. He had a creepy look on his face, mostly because his right eye was different from the other in his pupil like it was exposed to too much light or something.

“My names Karlis…I think” He said “Anyway who are you guys.”

Dylan answered. “Well I’m Dylan; this is Aaron and Mei lynn.”

“Most people just call me Mei though.” Mei commented

“Niiiice good to meet you guys, I’m out here looking for something but I can’t seem to remember what” He said with a clueless look on his face. He shook his head. “Uh well, what brings you guys out here to his wondrous place?”

“Were trying to get to the next city not too far from here.” Aaron said

Karlis nodded. “Well the only city that’s not to far from here is uh the one I live at, hey you think I can hitch a ride with you fellas my uh transport was dysfunctional on the way up here if you catch my drift.”

“No prob.” Dylan said.” We got plenty of room from one more, are buggy is not to right up that hill.”

As they began walking another tremor occurred.

Another sand beast pops out the sand, this one snake like but as big as a bus. No one named this one before because of it being rare.

It lunched at Karlis in the air; it caught Karlis off guard since it was behind him.

Dylan and the others turned around just seeing it.

Karlis turned around only to see if about to eat him, he had no time to move.

“This is gonna be so wrong when he swallows me.”
It opened its mouth and dove right on him and the mouth covered him up and closed right before it dug back into the ground.

“Karlis!!!” Everyone yelled.

The hole was then completely covered up with sand, Dylan and the others couldn’t do a thing.

“No…” Dylan muttered. “Stupid monster…ugh lets just go.”

Filled with sorrow and pity for Karlis they continued the trip to the next destination. After a few minutes they came to another stop when the buggy got stuck on something. Dylan got to see what was wrong; it was a claw off a Sand striker in the tire. Dylan wasn’t sure about what he was about to do but he did it anyway, he tapped the claw and it let go, going back into the ground, the whole striker popped out the ground seconds later. Dylan jumped surprised he reached for his grenades when the striker went up to him and licked him, this one was friendly and it was also hurt in the leg. Dylan always wanted a pet so he grabbed him ignoring what Mei and Aaron had to say and put a brace on its leg once he saw what was wrong with it.

“He uh-“Dylan looked under its belly. ”It’s a girl…I think…Mei do you know how to tell between a girl and a boy.”

Mei looked at the top of its head and saw the lines where the sail pops out. “It’s a boy, whenever you see one with a sail it’s a boy but without one it’s a girl.”

Dylan smiled. “Sweet ima name him Cory and he will be mine and I will be his and we will be beeest friends.”

Mei just smiled she was hiding how creped out she was by what he said.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Im re writting some of the lines i changed a few things around n stuff so i might be reposting stuff but it will be better written with other stuff

Maverick E.S

Virus
Sorry i haven;t been on in a bit i lost my internet for a sec but im back.... I'd say this is one of the best parts of the story and funniest well the parts that are suppose to be are to me anyway but anyway here is the story:

Aaron whispered to Mei hoping Dylan wouldn’t hear. “He is trying to get the sadness out of him, because of what happened to Karlis.”

Mei nodded to what Aaron said when something came to her mind, before Karlis was eaten he said “Aw not again”, “That means he must’ve been eaten before” she thought. With that she hoped Karlis was alright

Dylan put Cory in the back of the buggy where there was plenty of space for him. It was dusk out now and they were just now crossing the bridge into this huge city.

From what they could see it looked like a ghost town, it was abandoned, all the buildings were old, and most of them crumbled and had fallen to the ground, pot holes everywhere and not a single person in site.

“This place doesn’t look anything like I thought it would be... someone must have caused this or something.” Mei said

Something was following them underground, Cory started to growl right toward the direction of it. Sand busted everywhere, out came the very monster that ate Karlis.

Cory and Dylan were the first to jump out Cory went right to Dylan barking at the monster.

“This thing must still be hungry, let’s give it some stuff to chew on!” She jumped out swords that were attached to his arms.

The monster slanted over like it was about to vomit which it did, its eyes closed and the mouth opened up wide and out came Karlis covered in monster goo.

Karlis got up dizzy “Hey wow a new record I’m usually in the stomach longer than that.” He turned over to see the others, when the monster went back underground. “Hey who are you guys?”
Aaron raised his eyebrow. “Is he serious, he forgot us that quick?”

Mei shrugged. “Maybe being in that monsters stomach acid fried his brain, or it was the heat of the desert.”

Dylan ran up and hugged him happy to see him again. “We thought you were being disgusted by now, we‘re so happy to see…ew yuk!!!”

Dylan jumped off of Karlis remembering that he was covered in goo. “Man now we both need new clothes…or we could clean these.”

“Ohhhh I remember now, sorry I suffer from uh…it has something to do with memory loss but anyway my place isn’t to far from here, I got plenty of clothes n such.” Karlis said.

Cory heard something, a little bit out side the city coming their way he looked up in the sky and saw it; it was a big missile heading right at them. Cory barked to get Dylan’s attention.

Dylan bent down on his knees. “Huh what is it boy?”

Cory used his neck to point up at the missile.

“What something wrong with your neck?”

Cory sighed, stood up on its back legs and pushed Dylan’s head up to the missile. “Oh that…a missile…wait…oh...EVERYONE RUN THERE IS A MISSILE HEADING RIGHT FOR US!”

Everyone ran away from the buggy because they didn’t have enough time to get in and drive it, Aaron’s seat belt was stuck and didn’t know until everyone was gone. He looked back up at the missile.

“Come on you stupid seat belt…” He looked back up getting nervous. “Come on come on come on!”

It was about to hit. “Forget you guys for leaving me!”

Mei was too busy thinking about where that missile came from to hear Aaron yelling, Dylan could only hear Cory barking and Karlis well he just wasn’t paying attention.

It hit right after he finished but it was aimed a little bit away from the buggy but the force knocked the buggy about 20 feet in the air with Aaron still inside it kept twirling in the air back and forth until the hit the ground still bouncing ending up right in front of the others.

The buggy was upside down with Aaron starring at the ground eyes wide open the air bags in the buggy went off.

Mei looked around at the buggy. “Uh where is Aaron?”

Aaron sighed. “Under here…” With a muffled voice.

Dylan ran over to the buggy.” Nooo... My best friend and my best buggy are gone!”

Mei ran over. “Aaron is still alive Dylan, here watch out.”
Mei crawled under the buggy and cut open the bag and Aarons seat belt carrying him out. Aaron was super black with all the smoke covering his face and clothes. Dylan looked at him worried.

“Aaron, buddy you ok?”

He started coughing up smoke in Mei’s face. “Ugh cover your mouth!” She backed away as Aaron got up; he dusted his self off checking for any bruises or cuts. He was alright and so were his clothes. “Yeah.” He muttered.

Karlis checked the buggy, he got up with a face that if you looked at it you it meant bad news. He shrugged.

“We’ll I have bad news, good news and more bad news. The good news is I can fix the buggy and my shop is conveniently right infront of us, the bad and more bad news is I left my keys inside the garage and I forgot where the spare is.”

“You forgot something else” Aaron said” The other news for Dylan is how I am gonna beat em up for leaving me to be blown up.”

Aaron ran over to Dylan. “Aaron wait I thought you were right behind us I didn’t hear you yell for us!”

Aaron still chased Dylan around the garage. “You forget buddy I can run faster than you…HA!” But while Dylan wasn’t looking he ran into Karlis’ garage door, the impact caused Karlis’ spare key to fall from its hiding place, right on top of the door.

Karlis grabbed it.” Oh here it is.” He opened the garage and everyone pushed the buggy inside, and then closed it back up.

“Before I begin working on this buggy I have something to tell you guys, I have been living in this city for about 4 years now, my father is a special tech and gadgets engineer who went off to a special school a couple months ago and my mom is a pilot for the Tyrenza Air Force. Their names were Daniel and Tessa.”

“Hey I know Daniel, I met him before at on of his signings…I uh wasn’t there to get one heh but I wanted to meet him.” Mei said.

Karlis told them it was going to take about a week to fix it but Dylan told Karlis how they didn’t have the time, they told him everything.

“Ah ok…I think I’ve seen one of those “virus’” before but I’m not too sure” Karlis began thinking hoping what he saw wasn’t on the television.

“Well I guess we can’t communicate with Miki and the others anymore.” Mei said

Dylan dug in his pockets hoping he still had his walkie talkie. He smiled grabbing it out. “Nope we still can I’ll see if we have any signal.”

When he tried it Phil was starting to put the final touches on Zero.

Deren was lying down on a near by table taking a nap while Miki was watching Phil’s every move.

“So this guy is gonna make the battle easier?” Miki asked.

Phil answered while typing some things on the computer. “Yes precisely, but he will just be another victim very easily if I don’t install this anti-virus program, heh get it anti-virus.”

Miki just stood there.

Phil felt a bit embarrassed now. “Ahem well anyway this is the most delicate process this will take about a 5 hours to fully combined with him what it is exactly is a type of substance that I put into his bloodstream that virus’ cannot take and would be destroyed if they tried to infect him. Ok its downloading now.”

Maverick E.S

Virus
Next part:

Miki’s walkie talkie began buzzing, with Dylan’s muffled voice in her pocket. She dug it out happy to finally see what’s been happening with them for the past couple hours. “Dylan is that you?”

“Yeah we made it to the city, and we found guy named Karlis he is repairing the buggy cause we got into a little issue a few minutes ago. But other than that everything is fine.” The door bell at Karlis’ house goes off. Miki hears Karlis saying “I’ll get it.”

“Ok well we gotta get going and help Karlis with whatever we can to get the buggy fixed but we will keep in contact if anything else comes up, over and out.” Dylan put the walkie talkie back into his pocket.

Miki laid hers on the table and continued helping Phil.

Karlis was getting to the door with the door bell still going off. “I’m coming he said.”

He opened it seeing a red and silver robot bent over looking him in the eyes. “Hey Dylan I think it’s for you.”

The robot grabbed Karlis and through him on the ground. Dylan was just getting to the door seeing the robot. It was at least 10 feet tall with a blaster for an arm in one hand and a bigger arm with sharp claws with the other. Tubes on the claw arm in and out of his whole arm and down it rocket boosters on its legs but they were hidden and a human sized head with two yellow eyes and an open-close mouth.

Dylan glared at it. “Oh no you don’t.” He took out his pulse cannon and shot at it when it was still facing Karlis.

The robot turned around, inside its head its vision saw everything like a human did. “Target found.” It said.

Aaron jumped up and took out his sword that he usually wears on his back for fun. He takes a slash at it but the robot brought up its arm and deflected his hit then countered throwing him on the ground.

Mei tried a stealth attack by going behind it, she ran behind it while it was fighting the others, she helped up Karlis and he helped her get on top of the robot. Karlis throws up on of his special magnet bombs “Let’s see how you like this.” Mei said. She put the bomb on its back; it was set to explode in 5 seconds.

She jumped off and kicked its head distracting it. She and Karlis ran over to Dylan and Aaron waiting for the bomb to kick in. The robot tried to get it off but it was too late. The bomb blew a hole right throw its chest, with electricity surging throw the wires sparking everywhere it fell to the ground.

Karlis looked at it very closely. “This is a scooter and or fighting type robot it’s only a prototype though be glad it was other wise we would’ve had more trouble taking it down.”

It started to glow a purplish black, Karlis and the others backed away. A hand slowly emerged from the robots back and slowly the rest of it came out. It was virus with an elongated left arm everything else looked like Dylan but it glowed an outline of white and a dark blue with the parts of the body. With white eyes it stepped out of the robot and started to walk over.

“I have finally found you.” The virus dashed to him and vanished as it came in contact with him.

Dylan was left standing there clueless. “Um so does this mean I’m infected?”

Mei walked over taking out a scanner. “I’ll see, Phil gave me one of his virus scanners just incase.” She scanned him and saw nothing. “Looks like your clean, somehow…”

“Maybe it missed or something.” Aaron thought. “That virus was probably a dud.”

A voice in Dylan’s head began talking. “Hello.”

Dylan jumped. “Who what!”

“What’s the matter?” Mei asked.

“Didn’t you hear that voice?” Dylan asked.

Mei shook her head. “No?”

Dylan held his head wondering what that voice was. “Never mind, I’m just hearing stuff I guess.”

The voice spoke again. “No your not I’m talking to you in your mind but believe me I’m real.”

Dylan “Who the…wait” He starting thinking the words trying to communicate. “So I can only hear you then.”

“Yes” It said

“Ok who are you?” Dylan asked.

The voice continued. “My name is Lydan, and don’t worry I’m a good virus here to help you. If I wasn’t I would’ve ran away with your body by now heh.”

Dylan: “Ooook well is there any reason why you were looking for me ?”

Lydan:” Yes because I know you from my creator but I can’t tell you too much yet, I uh promised not too but you will now everything sooner or later.”

As they were talking Mei, Aaron, Cory and Karlis were beginning to think he was going crazy because he was just looking up without moving anything.

“He has been like that for awhile” Aaron put he hands on Dylan’s shoulders. “Wake up!” He started shaking him rapidly.

Dylan stopped talking to Lydan and responded to Aaron. “Ah I’m awake! Sorry I was just thinking about something.”

Lydan told Dylan not to say anything about him yet so he didn’t.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Wow took me a while to read,i think it's pretty interesting^^
Just try to not use so many spaces after a paragraph or sentence.
Otherwise the story is pretty nice and i enjoyed it.
Hope you'll have a new idea soon and write another chapter!
Keep it up!

kitax

keep it up,Maverick!I like it alot..plus it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

-kitax

Maverick E.S

Virus
Thnx well I just got done writing the next chapter now things are getting real intense.

It was now dark and it was almost impossible to see outside. They all decided to call it a day, since the whole city was in ruins for who knows how long Karlis invited them to stay with him for the night, he tons of hammocks so they slept in those. Dylan told Miki what they did before hand so off to bed they went.

Miki and Deren fell asleep on the tables, while Phil was still working until he heard something break upstairs. He ran upstairs, and was struck with fear at who he saw.

Omega was leaning against a wall messing with his claws. He looked over to Phil. “Hello, remember me?”

Before Phil could do anything, Omega dashed over and knocked him against the wall near the stairs. Phil tried to get up but he couldn’t, he had hit the wall to hard.

“Not so tough without your robotic arm are you? I know about your little project, I’m here to…finish it for you.” Omega laughed as he headed for the stairs.

Miki and Deren had woke up when they heard the noise upstairs.

As they headed upstairs Miki yelled. ”Phil, are you ok up there?”

Phil tried to catch his breath trying to speak. “The virus is back, he is going for Zero!”

Omega ran downstairs and phased through Deren and Miki heading for the capsule Zero was in.

“Don’t let him get to Zero, the anti-virus program isn’t complete!” Phil yelled, but it was too late, before Miki and Deren could even get near to Omega he was already taking over Zero’s body.

He busted through the capsule with the water all over the floor, he had spiked hair pointing up with two pointing down on both his sides, his eyes were regular blue. He wore a red short-sleeved short with a high collar, tan shorts with straps all on them and with the wrist bands on his arms. He looked at Deren and Miki just getting down the steps.

“No…were to late.” Miki whispered.

“Don’t be to sure about that.” Deren raised his arm and blasted the R.G.C at him.

The infected Zero knocked it away from him with his right arm in the blink of an eye.

“I don’t have time to play with you two.” He spoke in both Zero’s and Omega’s voice.

He rose his left hand, opening it charging a blast. The blast went right for them, the whole basement exploded.

The smoke from downstairs came bursting everywhere were Phil and the dog were. He heard everything that was happening downstairs, he couldn’t stay conscious, his eye lids getting heavy.

Phil could hear someone walking up the stairs, slowly. Out of the smoke it was Zero smiling. "Thanks for the body docter, I'll be sure to take good care of it." He laughed after he said that walking out the door, as he was outside he turned to Phil ignoring what the people walking around would hear what he said. "Oh by the way, I would see if the two downstairs are alright if i was you, I did go a bit rough on them." After that he vanished.

Phil still couldn't move, breathing hard and slow all he could say was "You'll pay for this...virus"

The next morning Dylan woke up to find everyone gone, he ran upstairs looking for them, he ran into Karlis’ room and saw him sleeping in his bed. He ran to him shaking him telling him to get up.

Karlis still asleep. “Five more minutes mommy, I don’t need to go to school on time everyday!”

Dylan sighed, he snatched the sheets of the bed. Karlis woke up yawning. “Yo what was that for” He said still sleepy.

“Mei and Aaron aren’t in their hammocks!” Dylan yelled.

Karlis jumped out of bed and got dressed.

They went outside, just seeing Aaron and Mei flying away in the same hover bikes Deren’s fellow soldiers were in.

Dylan turned to Karlis. “Come on we got to follow them, is there anything you have we can follow them with, my hover board’s battery is still charging.”

Karlis thought for a second then it came to him. “Yes there is something, my new land shuttle, its in the back be right back.” He ran behind the garage and started it up. Dylan could hear Karlis hitting something metal in the back and talking angrily at something. “Come on you piece of –boom-.“ Smoke popped up in the air. “Ah there we are!”

Dylan called for Cory, he came running out. “Ok good now we just gotta wait for Karlis.”

Karlis came from behind the garage with the shuttle, it had the front of an helicopter with rockets at the end, it hovered right infront of Dylan. Karlis opened the hatch. “Come on!”

Dylan and Cory jumped in and they tailed off after them. “Now If I can just remember how to drive this thing.” He forgot everything about the machine. He tried to play it off like he knew what was what but he was as clueless as Dylan was.

He closed his eyes and pressed a random bottom which turned on the gas into the engine giving them more speed. Now they weren’t too far away from Aaron and Mei, Mei looked back with newly colored dark purple eyes, she was defiantly infected. She had a doll eye stare looking back at Dylan and Karlis, since she is infected she is a whole different person.

Aaron and Mei cut through buildings and streets but couldn’t lose Dylan and Karlis, they were right on them.
About 25 feet away from them cars were being thrown everywhere followed by a loud slighty high pitched monsterous screech .

Karlis eyes widened. “Wow that does not sound good.”

Huge claws emerged from in between two buildings, and out came a huge monster with a large snout, 2 lizard like eyes with a see throw body. It’s screech cracked, the windshield on Karlis’ vehicle along with many building windows and cars.

Karlis was confused and freaked out when he saw it. It was taller than the buildings. “Now that can’r be a desert beast, I know them all!” The monster had 2 arms but no legs and had the body of a snake.

Dylan was almost speechless he could only utter out 3 words. “It’s a virus.”

“Are you serious, that’s what they all look like!?” Karlis asked

Dylan nodded his head. “No remember there are different classes this is only what some look like, but something doesn’t seem right, why would Tyler make something that big and monsterous and expect it to help people.”

Karlis dodged “I don’t know but we gotta get away from it before it sees us!” It was too late, it had its eye on the car and started going after it. The shuttle was going back and forth trying to dodge all the debris and other things on the streets trying to get away from the virus. They were so busy trying to lose the Virus they forgot to follow Aaron and Mei, so they lost them.

As they were cutting through buildings, in between the monsters screeching they heard someone calling for help. “Someone, Please someone help me, I can’t move!”

Dylan thought of a plan, he took out his hover board and it was fully charged, he then looked at Karlis with a smile. “Karlis, I need you to go find whoever that is screaming, I’ll go and distract the virus ok?”

Karlis shook his head. “Why does this stuff always happen to me.” He pressed the bottom to open the hatch. “Hurry go!”

Dylan throw his hover board out and jumped on it, turning it going behind Karlis’ shuttle catching the Virus’ attention. “Hey over here!” He said.

He took out a bomb and threw it right near its eyes, as it hit it screamed it pain, now it was angry. “Ha now I got your attention!” It jetted after him. "Uh oh..." He turned and went to the left while Karlis continued the other path.

Now he could find out where the person in trouble was. Once again he heard the person scream, now it was started to sound like a man was yelling, Karlis heard him again. “Help please is anyone there!”

Karlis went towards a nearby alleyway he knew about and saw a parts of a buildings wall thahadt fallen on top of the man crying for help, it was on top his legs. “Phew there you are!” He stopped the shuttle, opened the hatch and headed for the man.

The man had long black hair down to his shoulders with a few over his face probably which probably happened from the fallen wall. He had a goatee only part on his chin, and was in a suit with a cane and his left sleeve was rolled up. “Oh thank goodness you head me, this debris fell on me when I heard a strange sreech over and over.” The man said, he was sweating all over and sounded tired.

Karlis tried to think of what he could use to get the man out of there. He walked over took a deep breath and tried to lift it up high enough for the man to crawl out. He struggled a lot even for his age, finally he got it up and the man was able to get out. He got up dusting himself off.

He pushed back the hair covering his face. “Thanks buddy, for a second I thought I might have been a goner,but anyway my name is Brad, Brad Tyrexil.”

OCC: oooooooooooo a cliff hanger, if you guys remember Brad tyrexil is Tyler's son :p ...yeah also i keep forgetting to read over anc check for mistakes so please excuse the mess ups :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back