• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent VS Dante

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win

• Dante (DMC)

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Vincent (FF7 DOC)

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Let's see, Dante has Quicksilver ability (slow down time) and Doppleganger (which makes a second clone of him).. That's all he needs to chop emo boy;s head off.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
i never said he was a demon just said i unfortunately don't think that Vincent would be bested by a half demon i think it would take someone like Sparta himself to take down chaos
Luckily, Dante is said to be stronger than his own father, Sparda, in DMC1. With that, we can look at DMC4 which takes place AFTER DMC1 and it's completely safe to say that Dante much stronger than Sparda. That being said, if you think only a being as strong as Sparda can beat Chaos, then we can easily say that Chaos would be no match for Dante. Also, don't make me bring in DMC2 Dante. Despite the fact most DMC fans dislike the game, it's still part of the series, and therefore it COULD be included in my argument but it's not. Why? DMC2 takes place after DMC4 which means that Dante is just that much more powerful than Sparda could ever be. He also have a ton of new things that I don't know about, which is another contributing factor to the reason why I'm not including it. I do know that DMC2 Dante has something called Desperate Devil Trigger which amplifies his abilities far greater than his regular DT form. That being said, Dante > Chaos.
hmm that be true. but the harbinger of chaos harbours power like no other. it would be a grand feat if Dante could take down Vincent.
Dante is stronger than Sparda, the demon who was able to defeat Mundus (the KING of Demons) and lock the gates of hell. Not even Vincent could beat the King of Demons.

slice vincent in half quicker than anything?? have you seen vincents speed. his speed is second to none. he would run circles around dante anyday. three shots of the cerberus from outta nowhere and bam. dante is wounded like scalded dog.
Dante has been shot in the head, stabbed in the heart multiple times and he's still perfectly fine. No weapon in existance, not even Cerberus could kill Dante.

Let's see what Dante has in his arsenal by considering all weapons he's uses during his life:

- Rebellion
- Cerberus
- Agni&Rudra
- Nevan
- Beowulf
- Yamato
- Force Edge
- Alastor
- Ifrit
- Lucifer
- Gilgamesh
- Ebony and Ivory
- Kalinna Ann
- Shotgun
- Artemis
- Spiral
- Grenadegun
- Needlegun
- Nightmare(Beta) and Nightmare(Delta)
- Pandora

All of these weapons are from Devil May Cry 1, 3 and 4. This list does not include Devil Arms and Fire Arms from DMC2. Dante fights depending on styles that according to DMC4, he can switch in between in real time. These styles include:

- Dark Slayer
- Quicksilver
- Trickster
- Doppelganger
- Swordmaster
- Gunslinger
- Royal Guard

Each style has its own strength. Dark Slayer results in horrendously fast strikes only usable with the weapon Yamato. Quicksilver allows Dante to freeze time and stop his opponents in their tracks. Trickster emphasizes evasive maneuvers and agility whilst Royal Guard focuses on minimizing damage and counter attacks. With Trickster, Dante has the ability to teleport to the enemy from a certain distance; this technique couple with Quicksilver would be devastating. With Royal Guard, Dante will absorb all damage dealt to him in the form of potential energy and as such, he receives no bodily harm. However, after blocking multiple attacks, Dante can unleash the potential energy stored in his body as a highly devastating counter-attack. Gunslinger allows Dante to further increase his mastery of ANY equipped Fire Arm while Swordmaster allows Dante to use each weapon, including their element, to its fullest potential. Doppelganger on the other hand is only usable in his Devil Trigger form. Once used, a shadow of Dante that is a carbon copy of his speed, strength and defense appears and is controlled telepathically by Dante.

Not only that, but Dante is a weapons genius. There is absolutely no kind of weapon that he cannot utilize and adapt to in a split second. Dual Swords, Bat-Summoning-Electric Guitars, Gauntlets/Greaves, Katanas, Sniper Rifles, etc.

Dante is also EXTREMELY athletic and strong. Here are clips of Dante being impaled by his own sword/being shot/cut-by-multiple-demons and still acting as if nothing happened:

YouTube - DMC- Opening (DMC; Trish Scene)
YouTube - DMC 1 Alastor Cutscene (DMC; Alastor Scene)
YouTube - Devil May Cry 4 Nero VS Dante First Fight (DMC4; Nero vs Dante, start at 3:10 if you don't want to watch the whole thing)
YouTube - Devil May Cry 3 Cutscene: Dante and Vergil (DMC3; Vergil scene)
YouTube - Devil May Cry 3 - M7 - 1 - Lady Falls (DMC; Lady Scene)
YouTube - Devil May Cry 3 Mission 1 Opening - high quality (DMC3; Mission 1)

We still have to look at the fact that Dante isn't a full blooded demon, only a half-demon yet he is capable of feats such as this:
YouTube - New Cutscene Devil May Cry 4 - Gilgamesh, Pandora & Lucifer

These are naught but simple demonstrations of how well he can handle and instantaneously adapt to new weapons and his strength without his Devil Trigger form.

Taking into account Dante's Devil Trigger, he is able to unleash the full potential of his demon blood that runs through his veins and he is temporarily able to become a full-fledge demon during this time. His power increases nearly tenfold, his speed and agility increase and any harm dealt to his body is nearly non-existent.

That being said, not even Vincent's Chaos Limit Break could take down Dante without his Devil Trigger. Vincent has no chance.

Last edited:

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Dante can stop bullets with his teeth for god's sake. This isnt even a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back