• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vincent VS Dante

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win

• Dante (DMC)

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Vincent (FF7 DOC)

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Neither. Vincent is immortal and Dante is half demon, and thus he can't die. Who'd beat the other to a pulp? Dante beat Vincent.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Vincent Valentine, The Enigma of Extreme, The Harbinger Of Chaos.

Vincent Valentine

Vincent is known for being adept at using different forms of firearms due to his training under the Turks.

Due to Lucrecia's injection of the Chaos gene into Vincent he does not age[4] and possesses a number of supernatural abilities, like enhanced speed, agility, stamina and strength.

In Dirge of Cerberus his melee attacks involved various kicks and using his metal claw, with a purple aura trailing behind them. In Final Fantasy VII, Vincent transforms into four different creatures as part of his limit breaks: a bipedal version of a Final Fantasy VII Behemoth, the Galian Beast; the Frankenstein's monster-like Death Gigas; Hellmasker, a homage to Jason Voorhees; and the vampire-like Chaos. In Advent Children, he took on a flying ghostly red form evocative of his cloak, and during the fight with Bahamut SIN, at one point he jumps up, flame spouting from his cape. Concerning his inner demons, the Galian Beast was remodelled into a more humanoid form with the ability to shoot homing fireballs and unleash seismic shockwaves, and Chaos was altered to resemble Vincent with demonic features, such as pale skin, yellow eyes, spiked-black hair, monster fangs, and frayed bat-like wings. Chaos had many powers such as a red/black beam that he used to kill Azul; was able to magically recreate his Death Penalty weapon which shot black/white death-rays; a melee attack that would release a red aura wherever he struck and ended the combo with a strange ball of energy, and an attack where he charges red or purple energy around him that he used to charge into Omega and destroy him.

Yeah, I've made up my mind.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehe. you know it.
(dante has a gun too my friend. lol)

dante is un-freakin believable no doutm but his skill and ability is surpassed by vincent.
vincents speed is just too good. he is a crimson blur, you cannot hit what you cannot see.
and CHoas is a very very very powerful being, more powerful than dantes devil form.

one wing angel

im afraid that vincent would definatly dante is only half demon and chaos would never lose to someone with half blood now if it were dante's father sparta.......that would be interesting however dante loses

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Dante has an attack where he slows down time. He defeated Mundus, king of all demons and mentioned to be basically the Satan of DMC. ALso he defeated a god in DMC. Dante may have half blood but he's stronger then any full demon. ALSO VINCENT IS NOT A DEMON! Dante can take attakes that would kill a normal demon. Guns do no damage to him. He would kill Vincent easily.

one wing angel

Dante has an attack where he slows down time. He defeated Mundus, king of all demons and mentioned to be basically the Satan of DMC. ALso he defeated a god in DMC. Dante may have half blood but he's stronger then any full demon. ALSO VINCENT IS NOT A DEMON! Dante can take attakes that would kill a normal demon. Guns do no damage to him. He would kill Vincent easily.

i never said he was a demon just said i unfortunately don't think that Vincent would be bested by a half demon i think it would take someone like Sparta himself to take down chaos

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
That's extremely dumb to think. That's like saying I don't think a white boxer can take down a black boxer. Just because he's a half demon doesn't mean anything. Dante would dominate Vincent. Half demon or not. I hope you know that Dante surpassed his father. He beat the man his father couldn't beat, Mundus.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm that be true. but the harbinger of chaos harbours power like no other. it would be a grand feat if Dante could take down Vincent.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
but vincent has a gun. nuff' said
Wait what? Dante has 2 guns and a sword. so if your basing your decision off what weapons they have then actaully go look at a picture of Dante. Dante would win this easily. Slice vincent in half quicker than anything.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
slice vincent in half quicker than anything?? have you seen vincents speed. his speed is second to none. he would run circles around dante anyday. three shots of the cerberus from outta nowhere and bam. dante is wounded like scalded dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back