• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Video game glitches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
Simple thread just tell us a few of the newest glitches that you stumbled upon for yourself. No putting glitches someone else found and you just performed. Ok my latest glitch wason Sly 2. I was just playin the Mega Jump job on the last level for fun. I figured out you could jump on Clock-La. I did but she zoomed down under the area as she does regularly. I fell off but because Clock-La was the last Physical thing I was standing on Sly appeared in mid-air then fell off the screen and into blackness. It also shows I have no health. Ok now post your glitches.:thumbsup:

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmm... I have one, but it's many years ago so I don't remember exactly, but here it is..: I played the veryfirst Crash Bandicoot game on PS1 with my cousin. When it was my turn to play I jumped and spinned a lot to hit enemies and boxes, and suddenly I jumped and spinned so high that Crash suddenly landed on a place high up on the screen where it is usually impossible to get. I'm not sure if this was really a glitch, but I remember that my cousin was really impressed of what happened.

Omni Terra

Awards
I got another from a while back. Me and my cousins were playin Lego Star Wars and while Yoda was walking around he suddenly appeared upside-down and fell into the ceiling for reasons unknown.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I once stummbled upon a glitch, in a game called TimeSplitters: Future Perfect. I made a map, with iroically, alternateing "small open" tiles and for some reason, despite being an indoor map, it rained, in some sections. I realized later, that my tile set up had caused it. I also realized, that it was a known glitch, later, but it was never posted.

Rix

:)
Awards
OOh I have another one, a sims 2 glitch (Tehre has actually many glitches I have seen in that game..) The glitch was in sims 2: pets. I had a family which owned two cats, but one day when I started the game, the cats didn't have bodies! They had a tail and a head, but no bodies,hehe! And when the cats died, their ghosts has also no bodies..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
One time I went to play Xbox, and as I approached it I had the strangest urge to turn 360 degrees and walk away

it was weird

Joe

Bronze Member
Happened yesterday while my sister was playing my N64, she was playing Super Smash Bros and she was spawning pokeballs over and over and over...and over again. Finally, she spawned one and tossed it, Goldeen popped out, but strangely flung itself at her opponent like the kick Hitmonlee does and sent the enemy into the atmosphere. So basically it was the Goldeen model, but it did the Hitmonlee attack. I laughed hard.

(She was playing as Pikachu and was against Luigi)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
One time I went to play Xbox, and as I approached it I had the strangest urge to turn 360 degrees and walk away

it was weird

That's a glitch? It happens so often that I thought it was normal! Haha, I kid. . .

Hmm. . .the last glitch that I can think of is when I was playing Assassin's Creed. I was running on a building's wall and I went through the wall onto the inside of the building. It was weird. . .I could still interact with people, like I threw a knife at a person and the guards came and I could barely hit them through the walls. . .

I had to reload the memory. . .

pendragonneo

With angelina...if she reads this... I LOVE YOU AN
I was playing star wars:lethal alliance for the DS, and I found a spot where you would fall through the floor and die, and one spot where when the enemies come out, they are invisible, but can still shoot at you, and I sent my friend to both places, and he died both times, and then I told about a GOOD glitch, but he didn't believe me and went around it...lol

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In dink smallwood one of the bosses you can fight will somethime stay one one side of the wall and you can kill him just by standing on the other side

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Lately when I use my action replay on my pokemon gba games(don't you say a word)

I dont get:confused:I enjoy playing Pokemon or rather enjoyed grown out of it I guess but theres nothing wrong in playing a Game you enjoy

Heres a glitch I encountered a gew days ago I was playing MotorStorm(PS3) And I crashed and the guy that was driving had the motorcycles handles going through his head and he was splashing around like a fish on the rocks o_O It didnt get right till I reseted the race

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
I was playin FFX one day & I was at the end where u have to get the items to go to the final boss so I got the last item then Tidus flipped into a funny position & stuck like that wheneva I moved. crazy. One time on FFX I was cheating for fun at the beginning of the game I summed the Mangus Sisters & when they flipped into the battle they were all in one body in the middle.

Omni Terra

Awards
cool glitches. Oh I remember one from Sly 2. Ok in the lumberjack games before you meat Jean Bison go over to the course and while Bentley go over it. Sly and Murray will stay behind for now. Once on the other side those two will jump up ACROSS the course and land beside you without a scratch.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, SWBF is awesome... my most memorable ones would be... on ps1, i was playing tony hawks 3, n i did like a high jup, but when i got down, i missed the halfpipe n i fell through the fence kinda n i was just falling... i think i left it fr almost two hours before i decided to turn it off lol

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The other day I was playing Street Fighter 2 and I found this awesome glitch. When you hit with some normal attacks you can quickly input a special move, and it'll do the special while the normal attack would still be going. It'll make me unbeatable.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
a couple times while I played Burnout 3 and Revenge my car would fall through the ground, keep going for a second and then restart a feet back from where I fell. Really weird.

Another glitch is called GTA San Andreas lol

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I don't remember a lot of the glitches I've encountered.....
The most recent would be in KH2, when you fight the 1000 heartless. I only got 999 heartless to fight, so the game wouldn't let me go on. I had to restart and do it all over again.
In Pokemon Crystal, I tried to use that trick to clone the Pokemon (you know, save while transferring, then turn it off when the screen says "DON'T turn off power")
I ended up with a Suicune that was named "?" and when I tried to use it, the screen filled up with ? marks. I had to release it into the wild. lol, I thought I had destroyed the game boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back