• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventura Academy: Battle For Dominance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII-Allan

Evan

"Hey teach, if I finish this on in less than 10 seconds you mind me going with them?" I asked, chuckling.

I saw him nod and another monster appeared, a level 1 this time. It looked like a big snake, that was crackling with electricity. I pointed a finger toward it and a bolt of lightning shot from the sky, but unlike most bolts it stayed there and continued to zap it. The snake was swelling like a balloon, trying to absorb the lightning. It finally popped like a balloon after five seconds of trying to absorb the lightning. I smiled and ran after them, wanting to get there in time to see Mark's fight.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
Kuro nodded as Miyuki bowed at her, then went into the virtual battle room when it was her turn.
The creature standing in front of her looked a bit like a cross between a crocodile and a goat. It began to run towards her, but she stood still, waiting until the last moment. She swung her umbrella slightly, instantly closing it and twirled to the side of the creature. It was about to turn around when Kuro dropkicked it on the head, before performing a sort of karate chop on its snout. She then spun the closed umbrella in her hand and whacked the creature's side repetitively. The creature bellowed and collapsed, while Kuro walked out of the room triumphantly. She stayed in the lightning room afterwards, to find out what she was supposed to do next.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Shinichi smirked and decided to stay in the lightning room. "See you around," He told Zing as he walked away. He walked up to a wall and sat down. Hurry up, he thought as he watched some students get decimated by a level 1 and some excel.

He noticed one kid so scared out of his mind that he ran out crying, weak, he thought. He watched as Kurohime walked in to her fight. She used her umbrella to win the match. As she walked out he decided it wouldn't kill him to make some friends so he got up and strolled over to her.

"Good job," He said faking a smile again.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
"Ariga-- I mean, thanks."
She had almost spoken Japanese again. It was a a force of habit, considering she originally came from Japan. As she looked at the boy's face, she decided it would be best not to tell him she knew he was faking that smile. She could almost always tell what people were thinking.
"You got a name?" she added, thinking it best to at least know some of her peers names.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
"Come if you want... Don't lag behind..." As much as Zing could care less on whether they cam with himhe didn't want to seem like a jerk so he then continued as they walked out of the eastern hall and down the southern hall. "So... Whats your names?"

Jinan

Astrech limo rolled up to the school. Jinan had stepped out of the car and walked through the entrance after every one had already entered their rooms. He was walking up with three guards in uniform behind him. The guards that allowed the students to enter stopped him asking, "Kid what are you doing here? They already started the exam better luck year..." Jinan looked at the guard and took his list. "My name is already on here..." The guard looked at it and said "Oh! Your that kid! Im so sorry for the hassle please come in! Um... Make yourself at home!!!" Jinan was dressed in an all black suit and wore jet black shades. He had just come from a business meeting. He was now going to run his business from his new cell and get back to his search for talent.

I would be fire so i guess that i go down this hall. He walked down the South hall and appeared at the door. I guess this is it...Jinan saw kids walking towards the door. Great! Maybe they are late as well!!! Well i don't want them to know who i am... So i need to hurry and go inside...He slipped inside and his appearance change into his virtual form.He looked towards the kids that were already in then room and said in a joyful and nervous voice, "Uh... Wassup guys! Sorry im late..." He wanted to give off the mostnormal personality he could. If no one knew who he was then maybe he could feel who it feels to be a normal kid again.

Last edited:

XIII-Allan

Evan

"I'm Evan," I said, before we walked into the fire room. I saw Mark, he was next in line to fight a monster, and he was smiling. Naturally. I saw another kid walk in and I waved to him. "Hey, how's it going?" I said, smiling.

Mark

I saw Evan walk in with some others, and I smiled at him, happy that he would be able to watch. It was finally my turn and I walked in. I saw an ogre like monster holding a club. It was breathing fire, and glaring at me with it's one eye. I walked over to the weapon rack and picked out some trench knives with claws attached to them. I ran forward and avoided the club, swinging my hand to slice through the beasts neck. Blood spurted forth and the floor was soon covered in the black stuff. I walked out and over to Evan. "Not that bad," I said, chuckling.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"You... your the one who claims to not be as common as the rest of these people..." Zing watched as the guy wavedto several of the kids in the room. He thought to himself. Which one of these guys are the strongest. One kid was still filling out his paper work. "Really? Doeshe have that muich to write about or is he just that dumb?" He walked up to him and asked, "What are you doing?" "I'm finishing my paper work. Why didn't you fill any out?" "I already finished my exam. I'm visiting other rooms..." "Oh... Ok! Well im just following procedure like everybody else." "But your not like everybody else..."

He had already figured me out! Was i that obvious? Maybe he was just bluffing... "What do you mean I'm not like everyone else?" "You know what I mean... Don't play stupid. It doesn't fit you Mr. President..." Jinan had summoned fireballs to his hands and tried to strike Zing. Zing dodged to the side and tried to kick Jinan in the face. Jinan dodged and then relized that he didn't turn his paper in. "Sorry i have to go turn this in... Wait one moment..." He ran to the instructer and gave him the paper. The instructoer said that after this guy Jinan was nectso be ready.

"So where were we... Oh yes" Jinan launched a full on assault of hand to hand combat.
"At least you have good taste in fighting style..." Zing stuck his hand into Jinan's leg causing him to collapse. "So thats how you like to play..." Jinan healed him self and stanced for round two. "Suit yourself..." Zing streaked behind Jinan and then as he struck Jinan's neck Jinan turned into to fire and consumed his hand. "Ahhhh!!!" The real Jinan appeared from above and started attacking him with his sword.

"Your pretty smart..." He removed his dagger guns and fended off the combos. Then he jumped off of Jinans sword and started blasting him with regular bullets. The bullets were flying off and around Jinan and they almost hit the teacher. They both looked at each other and then Jinan ran up to the teacher quickly apologizing and asking for forgiveness. Zing left and went back to the lighting room. When he enter the room he said out loud, "Any one wanna fight?"

Jinan was forgiven and he went for his turn up. They didn't ask him to remove his weapons but he also got a level three monster. Een though it was the simplestof them all, a snake with flaming fangs, it was a level three. He charged at the monster and it began to shot out fire balls. JKinan absorbed it with his flaming kunai. The Blast the went into his Red sword. He then unhsheathed it and ran straight into the snakes mouth. Then from the side a blade pokeout aas he ran through the inside of the snake he cut one of its sides open. Once he got to the tail he opened it up and and fried it. He then announced. "I'm done"

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
"You have a name?" She replied with a tinge of sass. He looked at her again and said, "Shinichi." He abandoned the fake smile and looked at her with his usual apathetic expression. He had no interest in this girl, she seemed to be boring. The only interesting thing about her was how she dressed. He decided to use that in conversation, "So... why do you dress like a zombie?" He asked calmly.

"Anyone wanna fight?" He heard the guy from earlier say.
He turned towards the girl and smiled a genuine smile, "you wanna double team him?" He asked cracking his knuckles, "you seem to be a pretty good fighter..."

SwagStarIV

Awards
"No body???" He looked at the guy he saw earlier cracking his knuckles... This kid has guts. He looked at the girl standing next to him and then realized what was really going on. "A two on one???"

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
"So... why do you dress like a zombie?"
"... Do you have a problem with the way I dress?"
She shot him a glare that could possibly freeze a fire. Why was it that people always seemed to talk about how she looked? God.
"you wanna double team him?"
"Sure... Why not."
She was rather bored anyway, another fight might be fun... She got into her usual fighting stance, ready to kick some ass. Hopefully.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Oh yea...this should be fun..." He had then stated to them, "Ok you can use what ever weapons you fell are necessary to beat me. We will fight until all of the fighters on each side have said that they have had enough. So if your teammate quits then you can keep goin, but your teamate is not safe. Another rule, bystanders may join the battle if they want. This is an open battle and as long as you establish what side your own you may continue to fight with us. The last and final rule is... To have fun..."

He felt like he had made the corniest line ever, but he had to appeal to the joyful ones somehow. "Ready? I think i will let you guys go get your weapons and stuff. When you are ready simply attack me..." Zing could care less about whether they had a thousand weapons or two weapons. He had his arsenal and thats all that matters.

Jinan

Jinan had walked over toi the two friends and introduced himself. "Hi! My name is... Jacob. I like to fight in these virtual battles they are so fun! So who are you two?"

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
"This should be fun," The guy said and then stated the "rules". Shinichi smiled, "You ready to kick some ass?" He said looking at Kurohime. He began to cover his body in a thin layer of metal for protection. He noticed most of the kids had moved to the side and were watching intently. Cowards!, He thought.

Grabbing a short sword from one of the racks, Shinichi watched as Kurohime got into fighting position. He laughed, I gotta admit... shes not that bad looking... he thought as he looked at getting ready. "So, you never told me your name..." he said as he sprinted towards him swinging his sword at his stomach...

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

Awards
"You have to earn that!!! I will tell you more as we fight!" He used streak and flew pass the boy, across the stadium, and ended right beside the girl that joined in. You gonna fight or just looklike your going to fight???"He ordered a lightning bolt to strike her and then come from the ground up and strike the boy. The Zing backed away and flew on top of a yellow thunder rod. "I'm waiting?"

XIII-Allan

Mark

"This guy really sucks at fighting," I noted, watching how the lightning user was easily able to get by him. I turned toward the new guy smiling. "Hi, I'm Mark."

"And I'm Evan," I heard my friend say.

SwagStarIV

Awards
(OOC: Zing and the rest of the battle are in the lightning room. Aren't we in the fire room)

"Well you up for a little spar?" Jinan felt like the attitude from the guy who was in here earlier had rubbed onto him. He felt as if he could take the world. "I fell like fighting for some reason, and those level ones won't due. you up for it?"

Wynn

Noticing that most of the applicants were already moving to different arenas, Alizark noted that most of them might have found the entrance test easy. Too easy. "This... may be a problem. The school's budget can only allow for a limited amount of students since our private sponsors only care for the best of the best. Plus there's the whole 'Not government funded' issue." muttered Alizark to the receptionist who didn't actually pay much attention. This didn't bothered him much though as he was used to talking to himself during most class lectures. Though, he did begin to wonder why a receptionist who would hardly pay attention to most of the people that came up to her was placed here. In fact, anyone could probably waltz right in and she wouldn't even have made the slightest whim to notice it.

Focusing back to the matter at hand, Alizark started to think of a solution and came up with one albeit still missing some thought. Without delay, he quickly grabbed the intercom while glancing at his wristwatch. "Attention applicants. There are only five minutes left. Those who have passed, please quickly assemble at the center stage. Thank you."

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Chad heard the message and sighed. "Well, this is interesting" sighed Chad before walking out the earth area. He walked to the center stage and looked around. "Whew, that idiot didn't make it" thought Chad before sitting down on the floor. He didn't care too much about his surroundings because he wanted to take in the silence.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
"It's Kurohime," Kuro said to Shinichi, then ran towards Zing.
A lightning bolt shot down. Kuro looked up quickly as she heard it and backflipped, narrowly avoiding getting hit.
Too close.
She rushed at Zing again and just as she was about to land a punch right in his face, she heard the announcement.
"Shimatta. I was about to win too."
She lowered her hand and started to slowly walk in the direction of the center stage, twirling the closed umbrella in her other hand.

SwagStarIV

Awards
"Figures..." Zing jumped from the rod and walked to the door. "Looks like we will have to finish this some other time..." He walked out and saw one student in the center. He then walked over to the student and asked,"So what element do you master in?"

Jinan was so pumped to fight another warrior. He felt as if his experience here was just beginning. Then the announcement crushed his hopes. "You got to be kidding me!!!" He then turned around and walked to the center stage. He sat next to the other two students and said, "Were you two in the middle of a battle and rudely interrupted by that stupid announcement also?"

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Shinichi jumped out of the way of the lightning bolt and saw Kurohime about to land a punch. She stopped as an announcement was given over the PA system. He brushed himself off and followed her to the center stage. The bright light from the spotlights didn't allow any of the students to see around them. Shielding his eyes he saw a kid sitting on the floor and decided to copy him.

As more students filled into the stage he decided it was a bad idea to sit down. People were paying no attention to where they were stepping. Standing up he walked over to Kurohime and awaited the final announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back