• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Venting Some Anger - Tired of Restraint

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

Ok my mental state has been on somewhat of a downhill slide since my dad left and im really really stressed at this point in My life. Heaven Help the guy who takes on this challenge for there will be no holding back once it begins.

I will be using Rikken

Im tired of this pointless existance and such am searching for an end to it. Those of you who know who I am on this Forum and IRL know what my current state of mind is. As I may of expressed it to few of you on this forum but as of late, I am sick of my mother always bitching about me and my failure as a lifeform. If anything you guys have to say will help me though this. Please say it. For this might be the very last time you here from me......ever...

At the end of this battle I shall consider the events and decide if it is even worth continuing. That is if any of you care............

Last edited:

frisson

Silver Member
Idiot, of course people care.

You justify your own existence by choosing whether to listen to people like your mother.

The real world tends not to be as flash as this one, but friends make it all the more enjoyable. So I'll play if you want, but if you're looking to completely and utterly destroy some n00b or otherwise stuck-up insolent good for nothing wannabe a decent roleplayer prick, then I might just help you instead.

Busting egos is fun. >=D

one wing angel

ha if you live for what your family thinks and says about you then your right. i've been exactly where you are and ya know what i learned? everything is pointless so screw what people say and also live how you want you know that no one will ever really change your mind if you stop trying. life is only what you see it as if you think your worthless then you are if you think your life is worth living it is. but let me say this i don't know what kind of stuff your life has brought you but mine ain't no picnic either and everyday i wake up and say why am i getting up? but i do because there is a girl that i don't ever want to see cry because i did something stupid so i work through the hell that whatever the hell runs this world if anything.

F

Faint_Remnant

You know who Rikken reminds me of in their younger days? F_A or xXxCloud or whatever it was. Always taking up so many battles, and eventually learning from them, amirite?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
OMG!! killing yourself isn't the answer! just vent your feelings. eventually, you'll feel better.

P

Purple Feather

You know who Rikken reminds me of in their younger days? F_A or xXxCloud or whatever it was. Always taking up so many battles, and eventually learning from them, amirite?

^.^ Experience is a very important aspect, is it not?

frisson

Silver Member
I've just realised that I'm very very busy with school at the moment Chris but don't worry, we will do battle one day, of that I can be certain.

Probably the holidays, so look forward to it.

Akans

「moriya」
Rikken - don't give up man. There's always a light, no matter how deep. Just think. Is that something that you want to see finished before you leave this life? No matter how insignificant, it is important. And it seems like you have found something - this forum!
Don't worry man, you've got us. I don't know where i would be if it wasn't for...
I'll be watching this thread XD good luck dude

(I'm a noob RPer btw, so i'm going to gain some experience watching this XD)

Rikken Omnious

IC: Rikken's shadowy image was resting on the wall at the end of the street. A small burning ember on the end on his cigarette gave him away. Really he had to quit soon it was starting to effect him. A cloth overcoat was thrown roughly over his body to hide the Alchemy markings but His face was unhidden. He was reading one of his old books that he had written about Alchemy and it's effects on people. He had surpassed THAT particular barrier thanks alot in part to Zetsumi and his necromancery abilites.

He closed the book the looked down the street A serious looking man was walking towards him. He had a sword in his hand. "You murderer!" he yelled as he thrusted the sword at him. Rikken sighed and bent sideways as the sword flashed past him. "Another who wants to die." The man stepped back and thrusted again this time aiming for Rikken's legs. He flipped upwards and landed on one hand. The sword missing his hand by inches. "Well that was a close one."

The man stepped back and thrusted again this time aiming for Rikken's chest. He bent in a C-like fashion as the sword missed again. "Looks like you luck has run out my good man." Rikken landed on his feet, slipped his hand into his coat and pulled out his own rapier. And with one strike sent flicked the sword out of the other man's hand and thrusted forward the Rapier hitting it's mark going right through the man and peircing his heart killing him instantly. The man fell to his knee blood now starting to pool in his mouth. Rikken turned the blade and stabbed deeper. The man's screams now drowned out by his own blood. "Shame really." Said Rikken as he removed the sword and put it back on his waist.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
"Did you know smoking isn’t good? It creat's lung cancer and may cause heart problems as well. Please vist the doctor before you light up again." Lightning walked out of the shadows. Her pink hair was in a ponytail but hair being hair some of the lose strains caught in the light wind. Her blue eyes might have been seen in the dark depending on the person who was fighting her. It just deepened.

She wanted the whole fighting scene before she entered into the whole smoking is bad statement. Poor person who know lay dead at her feet. The blood smell crashed upon her nose as she tried not to gag. Sighing she looked from the dead body to the man.

"You killing someone isn't a good idea even if it was a simple case of mistaken identity. Who is your master? For high god sakes think before you kill." With that said she cracked her neck. She felt a battle coming.

Wozza Black

Hey, Rik....
I Know what your going through...somewhat....
I've done it, lived it, learned from it.....
If you remember correctly, I was ready to do the exact same thing in gr 10
Then a good friend....or two sat me down and told me to smile, think positively and vent your anger through other outlets...but NEVER EVER that way....

So here, I'm gonna give you your advice back:
Smile, think positively and vent your anger into something constructive, not destructive...

I know how you feel about you8r mum too....
my mum is starting to puss me off too...
I'm actually in the process of moving....kinda....
my nan is trying to get me to move.....but mum does piss me off...
not pulling her weight, making me be 'errand boy' for her....
me being expected to cook, cleean etc...

so dont think your alone....
if you do need to talk...send me an email....or a txt....
btw when emailing me send it to my hotmail account and s0146830@students.cqu.edu.au
so yeah just talk about it with me....if you think you need to...

Woz~

Rikken Omnious

OOC: Yes I is still here... just I have not had computer access in a bit. sorry bout that. well *cracks knuckles* time to begin....

IC:
Rikken turned and looked over his shoulder at her. He put a hand into the depths of his pocket and emerged with a silver coin between his aged fingers. "I'll make a little deal with you, love. Heads, you tell me your name. Tails, We go out on a date." he said jokingly before placing the coin on top of his thumb and fore finger. He released his thumb and it struck the surface of the coin sending it sailing into the air. He didn't wait for it to land. He lunged forward like a ravonous beast at lighting. His long cloak flowing behind him. A well tanned olive hand burst forth from the cloak covered in small red glowing creatures. surging thier way towards Lightning. unrelenting.

Rikken's body dissappeared before reappearing several feet away only this time there were four exact copies of him. standing there. As everpresent as always. They were exact duplicates of Rikken and that was where it stopped. each one operated independantly of each other as one threw an arm out and created a glyph on the nearest wall behind Lightning. The coin from before clattered as it hit the ground. It was tails. Rikken said in a snide and condesending tone. "My dear, it seems the result is tails. But I'm sure you would find that this is not a perfect date. As niether do I." All four of the duplicates replied at the same time. As each was moving around her in a circle taking a step nonchalantly as they continued to speak. "This is where your life ends." All four stopped in a X-shaped pattern around her as each drew one hand back. The small red creatures were back. this time they would infect her no matter where she went. They all simultaniously slammed their hands into the ground and a bloody red light enveloped the area, bathing it in a warm red glow. As it faded the Rikken copies had dissapeared and a single Rikken remained, together with the glowing Glyph behind Lightning, something sinister was going to happen soon and it wouldn't be pretty.

Endgame

:D
Idiot, of course people care.

You justify your own existence by choosing whether to listen to people like your mother.

The real world tends not to be as flash as this one, but friends make it all the more enjoyable. So I'll play if you want, but if you're looking to completely and utterly destroy some n00b or otherwise stuck-up insolent good for nothing wannabe a decent roleplayer prick, then I might just help you instead.

Busting egos is fun. >=D

Stuck up insolent prick reporting for duty.

Were this anyone else, I'd flame them for self amusement. But I'm gonna put in an effort cos' I happen to like you.

Problem 1. Mummy. I've expressed my opinion on this multiple times, have I not? We all need to become self-sufficient at some point. For me, it was the point that I realized that the only thing in my life that honestly pissed me off to the point of raising my voice was being around my own mother. Were it only up to me, which due to my own short-sightedness and shortcomings it is not, I would offer you a room in a heartbeat. If you have a problem, fix it. There's plenty of cheap places to rent in this town, and I know for a fact that you can deal with the work necessary to support yourself. And if you ever have nowhere else to turn, I can always put you up for a few nights.

Problem 2. Failure as a lifeform.
Have you spent any time with me recently? And you think you're a failure. When it comes to that, I'm sorry, but you've got nothing. My entire self is defective. My eyes are flawed. I can't see have the colour range anyone else can. My ears are damaged. I have one-fifth the hearing capacity of an average person. My body is weak and moves slowly. Even my mind works at a slower rate then that of others. I can't understand an instruction or command unless someone sits down and spells it out for me. And even then, I miss half the words because of my hearing. Worse, things only seem to be regressing. I look back to two or three years ago and it seems like I was twice as intelligent, twice as comprehensive as I am now. It just feels like my mind is dying day by day, until eventually I won't be able to do anything at all. The only way I can try and keep myself positive is to escape into another world, such as a book, game, or roleplay, where I am someone else entirely. That, or force my mind to stop thinking about it by consuming enough alcohol that I can barely tell where I am. Sadly, I am at my happiest when I'm as far away from myself as I can get. When I'm lost in such a stupor that just for a few short hours, I can actually be around other people without questioning if they are spending time with me because they like me, or because they pity me.

That, or when I'm with people I know I can trust to accept me for who I am. Ya'know, the kind of rare friend who you'll do anything for, and you know would do anything for you. I don't think it's necessary to elaborate on the specific people I count among those rare few. Between friends like that, some things just don't need to be said aloud.

You don't need to smile, think positive, or any of that bullshit. If you smile when you aren't happy, what's the point in the smile at all? Isuues aint' gonna resolve themselves because you're sitting there thinking of lush fields of flowers populated by bunnies, kittens, and naked women begging to bear your children.

What I'm getting at here, or trying to anyway, is that you've got a lot of things I don't. Conversation skills, work ethic, motivation... All that you lack is opportunity and experience. And to get those, you have to **** things up a few times, get a few scars. But in the end, is it better to have the scars, and deal with the pain? Or stay at home, unscarred and unblemished, but unhappy?

And you need to talk to people. No one person can live their entire life without human contact and still be a normal person. What works for me is to grab someone I can trust, drink myself silly, and cry on their shoulder for a few hours. If you don't talk about these things, let it out every once in a while, you just get worse and worse. And speaking of which, my neighbour and I just so happen to be in possession of four litres of triple-distilled, 94% pure alcohol, guaranteed to get you very ****ed up in a very short time, with a minimum of nasty side effects like vomiting and hangovers. The offer's there.

Just keep this in mind: You also have one thing most people don't. Perspective. If you take a person who's never played a sport themselves, but spent most their life watching it, that person is probably going to understand the game better then the players. They're gonna know the mistakes their own team makes, so they won't make the same ones themselves.And if you don't understand what I mean by that, then you'll just have to play the game a couple times, get a few scars, and then think about it.

And one more thing. You say life is pointless. But given the option of living, or not living, well, when it comes down to it, you aint' exactly got anything better to be doing. May as well just sit back and enjoy it while it lasts.

Let me fill you in on my little philosophy of mankind. Humanity is, in essence, a flawed species. Every act any human makes, no matter how selfless it may appear, has some form of advantage or gain for them. It may be pride, to be proud of oneself, of have the pride and respect of others. It may be lust, greed, ect. What I'm saying is that nobody is perfect, and in the end, everyone's in it for themselves. Just knowing that, however, makes a lot of things much easier. Once you know what drives a person, what they get from a given situation, you can manipulate that situation. Not manipulation as most envision it, but small manipulations to find a more favorable outcome for oneself. For example. If you know, in a social situation, what a given person is seeking, ect. Acceptance, Justification, Change... you can provide that person with what they need. And they, in return, will reciprocate. Not exactly 'Do unto others...', but more of a case of 'I'll scratch your back...'.

My realization of this was a major turning point for the better in my life. One which has only eroded because of my own insecurities. You've asked me on a number of occasions for advice, or I've shoved it down your throat anyway. But whenever I do give you advice, I'm thinking back to the things I did right, and the things I did wrong back then, and trying to help you find that same feeling that I savored so much.

Now get your ass over to my place Saturday Night or I'll stick a certain something in a certain place, without using a certain lubrication, and I don't mean giving you a wet willy without spitting on my finger.

Last edited:

OrganizationXIII

Stuck up insolent prick reporting for duty.

Were this anyone else, I'd flame them for self amusement. But I'm gonna put in an effort cos' I happen to like you.

Problem 1. Mummy. I've expressed my opinion on this multiple times, have I not? We all need to become self-sufficient at some point. For me, it was the point that I realized that the only thing in my life that honestly pissed me off to the point of raising my voice was being around my own mother. Were it only up to me, which due to my own short-sightedness and shortcomings it is not, I would offer you a room in a heartbeat. If you have a problem, fix it. There's plenty of cheap places to rent in this town, and I know for a fact that you can deal with the work necessary to support yourself. And if you ever have nowhere else to turn, I can always put you up for a few nights.

Problem 2. Failure as a lifeform.
Have you spent any time with me recently? And you think you're a failure. When it comes to that, I'm sorry, but you've got nothing. My entire self is defective. My eyes are flawed. I can't see have the colour range anyone else can. My ears are damaged. I have one-fifth the hearing capacity of an average person. My body is weak and moves slowly. Even my mind works at a slower rate then that of others. I can't understand an instruction or command unless someone sits down and spells it out for me. And even then, I miss half the words because of my hearing. Worse, things only seem to be regressing. I look back to two or three years ago and it seems like I was twice as intelligent, twice as comprehensive as I am now. It just feels like my mind is dying day by day, until eventually I won't be able to do anything at all. The only way I can try and keep myself positive is to escape into another world, such as a book, game, or roleplay, where I am someone else entirely. That, or force my mind to stop thinking about it by consuming enough alcohol that I can barely tell where I am. Sadly, I am at my happiest when I'm as far away from myself as I can get. When I'm lost in such a stupor that just for a few short hours, I can actually be around other people without questioning if they are spending time with me because they like me, or because they pity me.

That, or when I'm with people I know I can trust to accept me for who I am. Ya'know, the kind of rare friend who you'll do anything for, and you know would do anything for you. I don't think it's necessary to elaborate on the specific people I count among those rare few. Between friends like that, some things just don't need to be said aloud.

You don't need to smile, think positive, or any of that bullshit. If you smile when you aren't happy, what's the point in the smile at all? Isuues aint' gonna resolve themselves because you're sitting there thinking of lush fields of flowers populated by bunnies, kittens, and naked women begging to bear your children.

What I'm getting at here, or trying to anyway, is that you've got a lot of things I don't. Conversation skills, work ethic, motivation... All that you lack is opportunity and experience. And to get those, you have to **** things up a few times, get a few scars. But in the end, is it better to have the scars, and deal with the pain? Or stay at home, unscarred and unblemished, but unhappy?

And you need to talk to people. No one person can live their entire life without human contact and still be a normal person. What works for me is to grab someone I can trust, drink myself silly, and cry on their shoulder for a few hours. If you don't talk about these things, let it out every once in a while, you just get worse and worse. And speaking of which, my neighbour and I just so happen to be in possession of four litres of triple-distilled, 94% pure alcohol, guaranteed to get you very ****ed up in a very short time, with a minimum of nasty side effects like vomiting and hangovers. The offer's there.

Just keep this in mind: You also have one thing most people don't. Perspective. If you take a person who's never played a sport themselves, but spent most their life watching it, that person is probably going to understand the game better then the players. They're gonna know the mistakes their own team makes, so they won't make the same ones themselves.And if you don't understand what I mean by that, then you'll just have to play the game a couple times, get a few scars, and then think about it.

And one more thing. You say life is pointless. But given the option of living, or not living, well, when it comes down to it, you aint' exactly got anything better to be doing. May as well just sit back and enjoy it while it lasts.

Let me fill you in on my little philosophy of mankind. Humanity is, in essence, a flawed species. Every act any human makes, no matter how selfless it may appear, has some form of advantage or gain for them. It may be pride, to be proud of oneself, of have the pride and respect of others. It may be lust, greed, ect. What I'm saying is that nobody is perfect, and in the end, everyone's in it for themselves. Just knowing that, however, makes a lot of things much easier. Once you know what drives a person, what they get from a given situation, you can manipulate that situation. Not manipulation as most envision it, but small manipulations to find a more favorable outcome for oneself. For example. If you know, in a social situation, what a given person is seeking, ect. Acceptance, Justification, Change... you can provide that person with what they need. And they, in return, will reciprocate. Not exactly 'Do unto others...', but more of a case of 'I'll scratch your back...'.

My realization of this was a major turning point for the better in my life. One which has only eroded because of my own insecurities. You've asked me on a number of occasions for advice, or I've shoved it down your throat anyway. But whenever I do give you advice, I'm thinking back to the things I did right, and the things I did wrong back then, and trying to help you find that same feeling that I savored so much.

Now get your ass over to my place Saturday Night or I'll stick a certain something in a certain place, without using a certain lubrication, and I don't mean giving you a wet willy without spitting on my finger.

woooooooow, I think he just likes being a bastard everywhere.....he must be bored w/ life..poor thing aint got nothing better to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back