• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's relation to Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Twilight

Ok, so obviously Ven's connected to Sora in some way. But I'm trying to figure out, how... Sora's mother appeared in the American release of KH1, actually only her voice, but w/e. It is possible that Ven is his father.
Yet, Nomora stated that the by relating Roxas's relation to Sora, we'd know who Ven is. Therefore...that leaves me to think that Ven has a nobody or is a nobody. What else could Nomora mean by the Roxas and Sora connection?

But if Ven is related to Sora, then it does fit Nomora's statement that the story had to happen. By connecting that the story is supposed to be sad with the fate aspect, you can guess that they will fail. So my personal guess is that Terra has to use darkness to win, Ven fails, Aqua becomes a nobody (the 14th member), and Terra falls into darkness, which is why you end up having Xemnas and his heartless.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, family has no value in kh what-so-ever. And if he was Soras dad, how would that relate him to Roxas?

FireDragon

Ven sora's dad:glare: ven is 15 in BBS so he cant be sora's dad because sora is a little kid in BBS maybe 7 or 8 your guess

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Regardless of what age Ven is, he's at least 10 years older. Ven is not Sora's father; neither is Terra before that idea pops into your head. And Aqua isn't Sora's mom.

wickitywack

alright here are the possiblities in my opinion

sora in japanese i believe is wind...ven (ventus) i know is wind (i take latin in school)

kairi in japanese is water i believe and aqua is latin for water

riku in japanese is earth or land and terra is earth/land

soooo these would be the connections (if any) in BBS

wickitywack

also...SORA IS LIKE 4 YEARS OLD AT THIS POINT!!!!!!

thats a good point i suppose and if kairi really means beaver, i'll quit everything lol

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Audo

of course not, we all know Xion is Sora's Mom.
And Sora's Dad is clearly VAT's Master.

reprep

sora in beginning kh1 =sora aged 14

bbs is 10 years before kh1 = sora aged 4

roxas is 15 in kh2 (sora also 15)

ven was i think also 15

bbs ven=15 sora=4 (NEVER VEN COULD BE his father)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ok, so obviously Ven's connected to Sora in some way. But I'm trying to figure out, how... Sora's mother appeared in the American release of KH1, actually only her voice, but w/e. It is possible that Ven is his father.
Yet, Nomora stated that the by relating Roxas's relation to Sora, we'd know who Ven is. Therefore...that leaves me to think that Ven has a nobody or is a nobody. What else could Nomora mean by the Roxas and Sora connection?

But if Ven is related to Sora, then it does fit Nomora's statement that the story had to happen. By connecting that the story is supposed to be sad with the fate aspect, you can guess that they will fail. So my personal guess is that Terra has to use darkness to win, Ven fails, Aqua becomes a nobody (the 14th member), and Terra falls into darkness, which is why you end up having Xemnas and his heartless.

If Ven is Sora's father (Which he's not) Then that would mean that He hade to have Sora 5 years before BBS making Ven about 11 or 12. Now Im no Anatomy expert but I dont think that he has the "power" to impregnate a woman yet. Even if he did You think that Sora's Mom Would have sex with a 11 year old? No.

A

Audo

If Ven is Sora's father (Which he's not) Then that would mean that He hade to have Sora 5 years before BBS making Ven about 11 or 12. Now Im no Anatomy expert but I dont think that he has the "power" to impregnate a woman yet. Even if he did You think that Sora's Mom Would have sex with a 11 year old? No.
You don't know if she prefers the younger boys or not Masta >.>

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
sora in beginning kh1 =sora aged 14

bbs is 10 years before kh1 = sora aged 4

roxas is 15 in kh2 (sora also 15)

ven was i think also 15

bbs ven=15 sora=4 (NEVER VEN COULD BE his father)

nownow who said Ven was 15? she he looks exactly like Roxas but hes not the same age..i mean honestly do u think Aqua and Terra are 15? no. theyre probably 20 something or at least 19 or 18 or something.. just cuz hes short doesnt mean hes also that young..take my mom..shes a short asian and im taller than her..doesnt mean shes like 10 years old though :L

A

Audo

Just because Aqua and Terra are older, doesnt mean Ven has to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back