• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's "erasure"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
the fact that Sora fights Roxas while wielding a keyblade at the same time as Roxas is wielding 2 keyblades. Doesnt that if anything make three of them?

Inner fight. Different rules.
Roxas had the benefit of having duel wielded on his own before. Sora didn't. Also, Roxas went all out. Sora reacted to a given situation.

I think the problem with that fight is that it wasn't necessarily set in the physical realm, so three Keyblades at once could potentially mean nothing.

This, with a bit of format fixing. (seriously. You need to stop that)

Yes, but by saying that it's a gameplay mechanic to balance that game you enforce my theory that Sora CAN dual-wield without the assistance of a party member.

I'm not enforcing your theory, I'm bluntly repeating it.

Gaeldor

It obviously ocurred in some kind of realm since Sora dissapeared while fighting Roxas

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It obviously ocurred in some kind of realm since Sora dissapeared while fighting Roxas

I'd go as far as to say maybe Roxas teleported them to the RoD. Since arguably Roxas went nowhere during his Dive to the Heart, and Sora was sleeping soundly on the beach with Kairi watching over him in KH1. Namely, "there" isn't a physical place for the most part.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'd go as far as to say maybe Roxas teleported them to the RoD. Since arguably Roxas went nowhere during his Dive to the Heart, and Sora was sleeping soundly on the beach with Kairi watching over him in KH1. Namely, "there" isn't a physical place for the most part.

Makes sense, maybe something related to memories, or the Heart. I guess the only person who knows is Nomura, and I doubt he's put too much thought into it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Possibly. I've always been curious about what this realm is Larxene and Lexaeus are also fought there, or somewhere similar.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Xenka said:
Possibly. I've always been curious about what this realm is Larxene and Lexaeus are also fought there, or somewhere similar.

I think the change in location for those fights are just
part of... I guess game mechanics, since the original
CoM had their battles set in the hallways.

The Dive into the Heart is something I've always imagined
just to be some sort of reality within Sora's Heart that
Sora and those connected to Sora's heart were able to
enter.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
I think the change in location for those fights are just
part of... I guess game mechanics, since the original
CoM had their battles set in the hallways.

The Dive into the Heart is something I've always imagined
just to be some sort of reality within Sora's Heart that
Sora and those connected to Sora's heart were able to
enter.

i agree

i always thought of it as a part of Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back