• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's "erasure"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackwaltz25

I think I may have missed something because I don't see where people are getting the idea that Ven's heart goes into Sora or Roxas or even the idea that he gets erased at all. Sure he asks Aqua to erase him but we have no inclination that she even does it. Yeah I realize they're theories but I don't see how you could even imagine Ven's heart just transferring over to Sora just from one beach scene. I'm kind of just ranting at the moment but hopefully some light can be shed on this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ven is missing. Likelihood of him being Erased = increasing.
Sora gets the Keyblade from Riku, which is ridiculously similar to Ven's, and is theorized to be originated in BBS. Likelihood of relation = increasing.
Sora's Nobody is Ven. Relation established.
Duel Wielding makes likelihood of a part of Ven being in Sora probable.
Tie in with Ven no longer being there.

It's just connecting the dots, really. Not saying that's the case, but we're just calling them as they look like.

And if it looks like Sora and sounds like Sora and has a Keyblade, it's his Duck Nobody.

What?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It solves why Ven looks like Roxas and why Roxas has emotions. If he does.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Reasons people believe Ven's heart is in Sora:

1. Apparently Sora's bodty is able to maintain more than one heart at once, as seen with Kairi's

2. Ven's heart being in Sora could explain why Roxas looks just like him.

3. Plus If Sora being turned into a heartless took that heart as well as his own, Roxas would have a heart, explaining why he felt the way he did.

Way I see it, Aqua does not have that heart to erase one of her closest friends and instead transfers his heart to one of the boys on DI. IE Sora.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1. Apparently Sora's bodty is able to maintain more than one heart at once, as seen with Kairi's

As seen with Riku, that's an "ability" apparently not only Sora shares.

Way I see it, Aqua does not have that heart to erase one of her closest friends and instead transfers his heart to one of the boys on DI. IE Sora.

I don't really see her as the type of person to force that on a child, either. Circumstances dire enough would be needed either way, which BBS seems willing to provide.

Blackwaltz25

Rain said:
Ven is missing. Likelihood of him being Erased = increasing.
Wait he's missing?!?! When did this happen? I must have missed something.

Rain said:
Sora's Nobody is Ven. Relation established.
How is that possible considering BBS happens way before Sora ever becomes a Heartless?

Rain said:
Duel Wielding makes likelihood of a part of Ven being in Sora probable.
Doesn't that just mean he's becoming a more skilled Keblade wielder? Riku can dual-wield (we know this from the appearance of the Keyblade Kairi uses) but this doesn't give us any kind of thought that there's another person inside him.

If there was an interview I missed that explains some stuff could I get a link if not I'm kinda curious where you're getting this kind of evidence.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

TAV never being seen once.
Nomura confirming SRM are the only Keyblade Wielders around these days.
Whatever happened, Ven's not around anymore.

How is that possible considering BBS happens way before Sora ever becomes a Heartless?

Not being literal. You'd have to be blind not to see the resemblance, is what I was getting across.

Doesn't that just mean he's becoming a more skilled Keblade wielder? Riku can dual-wield (we know this from the appearance of the Keyblade Kairi uses) but this doesn't give us any kind of thought that there's another person inside him.

Actually, Riku duel wielding on that specific moment and the Gayblade never once showing again kind of supports my point.
Sora'd have Roxas/Ven in him.
Riku has Xehanort's Heartless, and once he was gone, so were any chances of Riku Duel Wielding again (going by this hypothesis, of course).

If there was an interview I missed that explains some stuff could I get a link if not I'm kinda curious where you're getting this kind of evidence.

Not really, seeing how these things are what BBS is all about. It's mostly taking things we've seen before and connecting them, again.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He's not really mentioned in any KH game. Terra and Aqua (or rather their armors) are.

Ven = Roxas

2 Hearts = 2 Keyblades. Sora + Ven = Duel Wielding & Riku + XH = Duel Wielding. Roxas + Ven = Duel Wielding.

Blackwaltz25

Rain said:
TAV never being seen once.
Nomura confirming SRM are the only Keyblade Wielders around these days.
Whatever happened, Ven's not around anymore.
True but that could be explained by a number of things, for all we know they could all be dead, from the looks of the Secret Movie in FM+ they were getting beaten pretty badly, perhaps they don't all survive that battle.

Rain said:
Actually, Riku duel wielding on that specific moment and the Gayblade never once showing again kind of supports my point.
Sora'd have Roxas/Ven in him.
Riku has Xehanort's Heartless.
I can understand the having Ven in him part allowing him to dual-wield since Ven is/was a keyblade wielder. But there's one problem with your Xehanort's Heartless theory allowing Riku to dual-wield theory. Neither Xehanort nor his Heartless could wield a Keyblade so that wouldn't explain his ability to produce and wield a second Keyblade.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
True but that could be explained by a number of things, for all we know they could all be dead, from the looks of the Secret Movie in FM+ they were getting beaten pretty badly, perhaps they don't all survive that battle.

From Audo's "source" he says that Aqua dies, but I choose not believe that, But as for Ven and Terra, the LS is in some way shape or form related to Terra, and since Ven looks exactly like Roxas, that's where that suspicion comes from.

I can understand the having Ven in him part allowing him to dual-wield since Ven is/was a keyblade wielder. But there's one problem with your Xehanort's Heartless theory allowing Riku to dual-wield theory. Neither Xehanort nor his Heartless could wield a Keyblade so that wouldn't explain his ability to produce and wield a second Keyblade.

Xehanort = Terra.

That solves that problem.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^I don't think Terra alone = Xehanort
Who's to say he can't? Xehanort's going through memory loss here, it's possible he would've been wielding a Keyblade. How do you think he got into the Heart of RG?

It's like when Roxas couldn't weild the Keyblade when was in in the data TT. He couldn't remember.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Ven's death would leave Roxas unexplained though. And if you say they took a part of him to "safe keep" in Sora, you're actually admitting to the same thing you questioned at the start of this thread.

Xehanort managed to open the door to the Heart of Radiant Garden, as did Riku the door to the Heart of Destiny Islands.
Riku had the Keyblade then, even if it didn't materialize.
AtW pointed Xehanort opening the door as one of the biggest mysteries surrounding him.
And then of course all the Terra/Xehanort/DS/Any combination of those = Xehanort, which would leave him as a Wielder, albeit a dormant one, by the definition of his 'ingredients'.

Blackwaltz25

Oh ok I see now, it makes sense for Xehanort to really be Terra but Riku wouldn't be able to dual wield now right? Since the explosion from AtW's machine kinda purged his system of most of the darkness. The biggest question I have left now is just how would Ven's heart be transferred into Sora? We don't know of any ability yet to do it nor of any Keyblade or inherent talent of the PoH's.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It purged him of XH, but Riku's Darkness is still his own. His affinity with it decreased dramatically though.

As for Ven's Heart to be transferred, lawl, it's not like half the plot thus far was based on Hearts being in other people's Bodies or something.
I think that's really the least of our worries.

Blackwaltz25

True but I also noticed something else with what Byronic said:

Byronic Hero said:
2 Hearts = 2 Keyblades. Sora + Ven = Duel Wielding & Riku + XH = Duel Wielding. Roxas + Ven = Duel Wielding.
Riku had absorbed Xehanort's Heartless not Xehanort's Heart as we're assuming Sora did for Ven. So then how does that fit in with the whole 2 Hearts=2 Keyblades thing?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
True but I also noticed something else with what Byronic said:

Riku had absorbed Xehanort's Heartless not Xehanort's Heart as we're assuming Sora did for Ven. So then how does that fit in with the whole 2 Hearts=2 Keyblades thing?

Heartless are made from Hearts....

They basically are the same thing as hearts.

;.; come on Rain, let me at least answer to my own quoted questions xD

Awards
Maybe Ven is that voice that would talk to Sora through his "dive into the heart" at the beginning of the original game, and then again before and after Sora fights Xehanort's Heartless, and even to Roxas during his "dive into the heart." To me, this would be justified because in the scene where Xigbar talks to Zexion about Xemnas talking to some "friend" (which is Aqua's armor) in the "Room of Sleep" he built, Xigbar also mentions the existence of a "Room of Awakening," where he speculates another friend is. Note that one of the areas in the "dive into the heart" is known as the "Awakening."

Here's another theory: maybe Ven wasn't exactly (or at least not entirely) "erased," but sealed within Sora in some way, probably within his heart or something? Maybe that has something to do with why Roxas looks like Ven. Also, the "dive into the heart" may very well be connected to Sora's heart (otherwise they probably wouldn't have called it a "dive into the heart"), so that's another plausibility.

Gaeldor

This is just a theory but I think that Roxas second keyblade originally is Xions keyblade. this is based on the fact that you only seem to have one keyblade in 358/2 days but in kh2 roxas has two but xion doesnt seem to exist anymore and the fact that xion seems to be connected to Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back