• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's "erasure"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaeldor

Riku is an original keybladewielder as we know and if xehanort is the same guy as in bbs then he originally was a keyblade master

Never seen Riku wield two keyblades at the same time tho, have only seen him throw one to Kairi in KH2

Gaeldor

Maybe the same way Sora "ate" Ven :p (If you believe in that theory)

I don't know I'm just guessing but that's probably the same for all of us since we actually don't know

Gaeldor

But that in itself must be a theory since (as far as I know) it isnt described in the game

I'm not trying to shoot you down just explain how I reason.

Gaeldor

Ok, lets put it this way

If two nobodies would be connected in some way, do you know that it is impossible for them to become one and if you know please tell me where I can find this source of information.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They would be two bodies and two souls. No hearts

Unless you wernt meaning fuse to make one normal person. We dont know if they can fuse to make a super nobody. I would say not though

Gaeldor

Well since its absolute that Sora Riku and Mickey are the only keybladewielders at this time and the reason Roxas could use a keyblade was because Sora could use it then whose nobody is Xion?

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Well since its absolute that Sora Riku and Mickey are the only keybladewielders at this time and the reason Roxas could use a keyblade was because Sora could use it then whose nobody is Xion?

Thats the question that is o n everybodies minds.

Also, if Ven's heart was stowed away in Sora, wouldn't it have been released when Sora released his own heart for Kairi?

Key of Valor

The Professor
Gaeldor said:
This is just a theory but I think that Roxas second keyblade originally is Xions keyblade. this is based on the fact that you only seem to have one keyblade in 358/2 days but in kh2 roxas has two but xion doesnt seem to exist anymore and the fact that xion seems to be connected to Sora

I support this idea as well.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thats the question that is o n everybodies minds.

Also, if Ven's heart was stowed away in Sora, wouldn't it have been released when Sora released his own heart for Kairi?

Kairi's a PoH, and one whose Heart was nearby so I wouldn't base anything on it, really.
Plus, the general assumption is that if Ven's Heart was inside Sora, it was under highly unique circumstances, ranging from being "physically" incorporated into the Being, or dormant, or whatever. That could accost to the Heart not leaving the Body when it became a Nobody.

I support this idea as well.

Pray tell what in tarnation you'd be basing this on then.
The closest thing I can think of is if you say that since Xion originally got her Keyblade from SoRo, once she gave it back it 'stayed', but that only means that SoRo had it to begin with so we're back on square one :v

Gaeldor

although then we have the possibility that Xions keyblade may be fake and that she may be the nobody of some random girl with strong will but then she wouldn't be that important

still a possibility that pretty much crashes my theory :p

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She's either Aqua's Nobody, Kairi's Nobody, or not her own being at all in the sense she's completely dominated by SoRo's Memories. On either case I wouldn't call her unimportant, at least not for the duration of Days.

Gaeldor

Well I'm happy that many possibilities exist because otherwise I wouldn't enjoy the game as much when it finally comes out :D

Key of Valor

The Professor
Rain said:
Pray tell what in tarnation you'd be basing this on then.
The closest thing I can think of is if you say that since Xion originally got her Keyblade from SoRo, once she gave it back it 'stayed', but that only means that SoRo had it to begin with so we're back on square one :v

The reason I support the theory is partly because
of certain conveniences in the story, these being
how in KH'Days so far we have seen two Nobodies
each with their own Keyblade, and by the beginning
of KH2 we have one Nobody with two Keyblades.

I'd like to consider Roxas recieving Xion's Keyblade
as a possibility. Plus my other views on Xion and
Roxas also play a role in my belief that Roxas will
obtain Xion's Keyblade.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'd imagine then that Sora would've had three Keyblades, seeing how him and Roxas wielding at the same time to begin with was said to be a unique and irregular situation by Nomura.
Roxas + Xion = 2.
Roxas + Sora = 3.
And yet that is not the case, obviously.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Rain said:
I'd imagine then that Sora would've had three Keyblades, seeing how him and Roxas wielding at the same time to begin with was said to be a unique and irregular situation by Nomura.
Roxas + Xion = 2.
Roxas + Sora = 3.
And yet that is not the case, obviously.

It all depends on what one's views on dual wielding are.

But yes, I do believe at one time, Sora had at least
three Keyblade tied to him one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back