• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Sora/Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Guardian

Sora was already born, what are you talking about... Ven loses his heart but doesnt mean sora took it. Btw "his name is" = Sora. Why? because why did they put his picture at the end after this quote. If it was ven then he would be in the picture. Ven is one of the lost people that sora has to save. This game is of course reflecting on the sequel to kh2 but it also has things we dont know. And if ven was connected, id say hes more connected to Vanitas then his friends just like sora and riku are connected. The line "my friends are my power" is stating terra and aqua. just like sora tells riku when riku fell in darkness. Ven could be talking to vanitas at that moment btw. So here is the question, how did sora steal vens heart?.. do you think a boy that age anyway can even try it? Ven is connected to sora in a different way as riku is somehow connected to terra. the whole sora is the bad guy is just nonsense and why would they make sora the main character bad or considered one who steals hearts. Sora has a different fate just as ven has his. riku fell into darkness as terra did. All these characters are connected but if your trying to say sora is ven, then possibly they took out something we did not see?

I believe that AtW has something to do with Ven and Sora's connection. Considering its AtW that talks about how if it was "the boy" (sora) and his dialouge at the beginning, I highly suspect he is in this somewhere. Also, remember the pods that sora, donald, and goofy were in and how there were 2 pods already used, who used them? someone from BbS? Maybe AtW used them in the process of the Ven Sora connection?

bryanbryan

It's a possibilty, but sora connects to everyones elses hearts not just vens. remember how when he realesed kairis heart in kh1 the princesses' hearts also were released in the process.
hmm what if vens heart was also released?

Zoranx

I believe that AtW has something to do with Ven and Sora's connection. Considering its AtW that talks about how if it was "the boy" (sora) and his dialouge at the beginning, I highly suspect he is in this somewhere. Also, remember the pods that sora, donald, and goofy were in and how there were 2 pods already used, who used them? someone from BbS? Maybe AtW used them in the process of the Ven Sora connection?
That could be a possibility but i think we should wait till the game comes, i mean jan 9 is almost near so im sure the game will be finished in maybe 4-5 days depending on how people play. Btw this picture looks interesting doesnt it. whats up with ven and MX? If you check the picture of ven and MX here
wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒoƒC[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx‚̃I[ƒvƒjƒ“ƒOƒ€[ƒr[‚âˆÓ–¡[‚ȃCƒxƒ“ƒg‚ðŒöŠJI / ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com

Ven and mx seem to be somewhat close like terra is. Also remember when ven was wrapped in the blanket, thats After the battle( kh2 FM secret ending) when MX froze Ven so aqua wrapped ven and left him there, aqua started to cry because terra fell into darkness. Something happens to make aqua sad and it seems ven sticks with aqua. btw if my friend fell into darkness id be sad too, many years with him and he turns his back on you is just sad. Terra becomes Xemnas since he uses to much of the darkness, MX and ven either escape and never show up or they die. so ven and aqua at those scenes are sad cause terra turned bad. I never thought of this till now and this theory can make some sense but we wont know yet. Vanitas for some reason i think he looks like Ven or sora, possibly both and i think vanitas has vens heart. Why? well he is a character possibly we can know but also someone we dont. Sora would never take anyones heart, only those in darkness want hearts. I also think ven and aqua get turned into data, something happens but yet i cant say so imma wait till bbs. this is all i think and know atm.

Last edited:

Sora's Guardian

That could be a possibility but i think we should wait till the game comes, i mean jan 9 is almost near so im sure the game will be finished in maybe 4-5 days depending on how people play. Btw this picture looks interesting doesnt it. whats up with ven and MX? If you check the picture of ven and MX here
wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒc ƒoƒC[ƒX ƒoƒC ƒXƒŠ[ƒvx‚̃I[ƒvƒjƒ“ƒOƒ€[ƒr[‚âˆÓ–¡[‚ȃCƒxƒ“ƒg‚ðŒöŠJI / ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com

Everyone seems to speculate that Ven looks vacant and standing with MX; i disagree. Who said that the picture was towards the end of the story? In my opinion, its probably at the beginning in L.O.D., and ven looks sad (possibly because Terra is leaving or is internally irrated by vanitus' comment).

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
read my post. ven was losing his heart due to the connection because sora was stealing ven's heart, you could say. ( since sora has such a strong heart) that is why MX tells ven that he is losing it, it being his own heart to sora. seems weird but possible in a way.
no i dont think so. first of all why would sora be able to do that to him. a connection doesnt mean he can do that.
i think its something else since ven does ask aqua to erase him. i think it has to do with vanitas

KingOfBandits

What I think is this: Since bbs takes place b4 kingdom hearts and since Ven melded with soras heart at the end of bbs it leads me to believe that when roxas was created he was created out of vens part of soras heart therefore making him look like him. I hope in the next kingdom hearts that they are going to make for a ps system revisit this and hopefully ven can get his heart back cuz hes in yen sids place til he gets his heart bak. For Aqua hopefully she can make it out of wherever the hell she is with Ansem. That would be cool bringing back Ansem to go against Terra/Xehanort. Riku would summon his heart keyblade and bring Xehanort out of terra by unlocking his heart. Anyways Thats what I think what happens with the theory and what I hope they do with kingdom hearts 3.

KingOfBandits

no i dont think so. first of all why would sora be able to do that to him. a connection doesnt mean he can do that.
i think its something else since ven does ask aqua to erase him. i think it has to do with vanitas

YES BECAUSE TOGETHER VENTUS AND VANITAS MAKE TH KI BLADE. VANITAS IS VENS DARKER HALF THAT XEHANORT FORCIBLY REMOVED DURING THEIR TRAINING BECAUSE VENTUS WOULDNT HARNESS THE DARKNESS HE HAD INSIDE HIM

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
dude. why the hell would u bump this. the game isalready out and what u said made no sense to me. ven is in CO.

Yatsuke

Okay spoilers but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The theory wasnt really a theory, it may be coincidence but im just gonna say it now.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

that is the real connection and im truly suprised none of you knew that when this thread was posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back