• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Sora/Roxas Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coah

At the Funny Farm! Where life is beautiful all the
Oh boy! Another 'Ven is Sora!" theory! XD Anyways, when I was watching the TGS trailer, I noticed that Terra asked Master Xehanort what he had done to his 'friend''s heart. Well, seeing how Ven refers to someone as a 'friend,' I'm assuming Terra was referring to Ven. I find it unlikely that Ven would lose his heart to Xehanort or the Unbirths, so I was wondering if Master Xehanort somehow split Ven's heart, or did something to it, to make it inhabit the body of Sora.

Unfortunately, the only evidence I have of this is Terra's short converation with Master Xehanort, and even then, It's mainly just guesses based off of that... ._. Oh well; what do you think of this? oO

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Splitting hearts?

I don't think so, with Ven's identity crisis I assume it has to do with memories and the term "sleep".
Other than that you have your facts straight.

Dyingslow666

What Trxium said, the splitting hearts stuff would get complicatd, cuz then Sora would have 1 and half a heart inside of him, which would create a half-nobody, which (If some noobs take ideas from this) would cause assumptions of Xion being born and a whole fatwa of ideas being made >__<

Auron

Missing an eye
Xion looks too much like Kairi to come from Ven and Sora, so no
but Roxas does look amazingly like Ven...

C

Colours

Splitting hearts?

I don't think so, with Ven's identity crisis I assume it has to do with memories and the term "sleep".
Other than that you have your facts straight.

This^
Need I explain?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
What Trxium said, the splitting hearts stuff would get complicatd, cuz then Sora would have 1 and half a heart inside of him, which would create a half-nobody, which (If some noobs take ideas from this) would cause assumptions of Xion being born and a whole fatwa of ideas being made >__<

OH CRUD OH CRUD OH CRUD OH CRUD

Demyx said:
Run, run away!

A

Audo

I'm beginning to think that Terra was talking about the DS. ^_^

Auron

Missing an eye
How would the DS be Terra's friend?
We have no proof they actually knew each other
Aside from the fact that they like beating each other up

xZora

I'm beginning to think that Terra was talking about the DS. ^_^

Do you mean Terra was talking about the DS when he said he had a friend, or Terra was asking what Xehanort did to the DS's heart? o.o Uh .. or both? xD

Last edited:

Auron

Missing an eye
  1. Piccasso (however he spelled it) is a jerk-wad
  2. He was talking about Ven, I think we've been over this before somewhere.....

skywindlight

Don't hate me if I sound like a noob. OK so what you guys are saying is that when Terra was talking to Xehanort he was referring his "friend" to be the DS?:confused:

Axie

Don't hate me if I sound like a noob. OK so what you guys are saying is that when Terra was talking to Xehanort he was referring his "friend" to be the DS?:confused:

You're fine. We're kind of trying to figure out if Terra was upset because MX messed with the DS's heart, or if it was Ven's--and who MX was talking to when he said "fix my mistake and destroy him."

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's more likely then not Ven, considering their close relationship.

Axie

It's more likely then not Ven, considering their close relationship.

I agree. Ven was definitely the one on the ground, and Terra probably wouldn't be too concerned with the DS in the first place--or at least not concerned with him over Ven.

But I wouldn't discount the possibility entirely. XP KH is confusing and convoluted like that.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Oh boy! Another 'Ven is Sora!" theory! XD Anyways, when I was watching the TGS trailer, I noticed that Terra asked Master Xehanort what he had done to his 'friend''s heart. Well, seeing how Ven refers to someone as a 'friend,' I'm assuming Terra was referring to Ven. I find it unlikely that Ven would lose his heart to Xehanort or the Unbirths, so I was wondering if Master Xehanort somehow split Ven's heart, or did something to it, to make it inhabit the body of Sora.

Unfortunately, the only evidence I have of this is Terra's short converation with Master Xehanort, and even then, It's mainly just guesses based off of that... ._. Oh well; what do you think of this? oO

~ i was kinda thinkin' something of that sort too. minus the part about splitting hearts. that does seem a little unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back