• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven/Sora/Roxas connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Alot of people have said that. I always thought when Ven was supposedly "Erased",his form was sent to Sora, and that explains Roxas. I don't think Ven's heart was in Sora, because 1. Sora would have 3 hearts and 2. Roxas doesn't have a heart.

ONe QUestion, how the hell was he erased:confused::confused:

Hoyt94

Everyone is saying Roxas doesn't have a heart but i've been plaing Days and it seems like for someone without a heart or even memories of his time having a heart, he is pretty emotional.

Kraxm

I agree with your theory. My theory that I posted a couple months ago is exactly the same. This is probably the most commonly posted theory so its likely that we are pretty close to the truth, but knowing how Nomura is the truth will probably be completely random and different.

Funsho

How as Ven erased? Btw someone on another thread said Sora is Xenahort's son or something? I thought it was dumb at first but now that I think of it. is it?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
maybe Sora was holding Vens Heart along with Kairi's and when he released them in KH,
So why doesn't Sora seem effected by Ven's heart like Kairi's? Sora saw Kairi all over the place and even saw some of her memories. Nothing like that happened to him.
Vens Heart became Roxas.
Would it? I mean even if Ven's heart was in Sora why wouldn't it create it's own Nobody? Or even return to his own body. And still there were no memories of Ven from Roxas
Sora is Xenahort's son or something? I thought it was dumb at first but now that I think of it. is it?
Yeah it kind of is. Family has no importance in KH.

Kraxm

Nobody knows how Ven is "erased", there is just a scene where he asks to be erased. I really doubt that Sora is Xehanort's son. Family plays no role in the KH world and Xehanort was like 18 when Sora was like 5.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Everyone is saying Roxas doesn't have a heart but i've been plaing Days and it seems like for someone without a heart or even memories of his time having a heart, he is pretty emotional.

I always figured that since sora and roxas ceoexisted that maybe they shared soras heart.
as in that sora had the heart but roxas was still connected to it some way.

Kraxm

Roxas definitely had a heart. Roxas cried and always showed emotions that didn't seem fake. That sounds like a legitimite idea. I just think that Ven's heart going inside Roxas would explain why he looks so much like Ven.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Roxas definitely had a heart.
Well I doubt it.

Roxas cried and always showed emotions that didn't seem fake.
You cant tell if its fake or not. Xion cried but she didnt have a heart. She showed just as much emotion as Roxas

I just think that Ven's heart going inside Roxas would explain why he looks so much like Ven.
It could but the whole Sora having 3 hearts idea.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Roxas definitely had a heart. Roxas cried and always showed emotions that didn't seem fake. That sounds like a legitimite idea. I just think that Ven's heart going inside Roxas would explain why he looks so much like Ven.

Theres no way of telling til bbs.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
I think I've done this theory before

Anyway, when Ven was erased, he put his heart into Sora and then released it along with Kairi's when he became a Heartless and that's why Roxas looks exactly like Ven?

I think Auron has the right Idea because I don't think Sora could have release Ven's heart thus creating Roxas, due to the fact that Ven lived before Sora.

Kraxm

I always assumed that Xion had a heart because she was a replica and showed sincere emotions.

kokkie

So do you think there's any way that maybe Sora was holding Vens Heart along with Kairi's and when he released them in KH, Vens Heart became Roxas. He would be able to weild the keyblade and would still half to merge with Sora for Sora to become whole because Vens Heart held some of Sora's memories. I don't know how to word it good, so please respond and don't flame...

Mayby sora has a brother. You don't know how he got vens heart so just wait till bbs.

Kraxm

I agree family has nothing to do with it. The only reference to family is Sora's mom calling his name at the begining of the first game. I mean Sora doesn't even miss his parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back