• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven = Kingdom Key O.O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratiko

Awards
Hell, I can't believe I'm writing this <.<

Well... I'ma make this rather simple and short..

First.. What we know:

1.- Ven has a connection with Sora.
2.- Ven wanted to be erased.
3.- In the BbS video, Kingdom Hearts was summoned after some kind of glowing Darkness was taken out from Ven.

So, here I go:

I think that Ven is the Kingdom Key, because Ven seems to be of extreme importance in BbS for MX's plans or something. And also, there's a scene in KH2, where Sora is told: "you're the key that connects everything", hinting, that he is the center of the Kingdom Hearts series (oh rly?).

I'm NOT going to go fanfic saying things like: "he wanted to be erased, so he asked to be a key" <.<. Or "Ven was about to die in BbS video, so they saved him transorming him into a key" <.<.

I won't post pics either (<.<), I'm assuming everyone has seen the video at least once and has played KH2 and remembers the scene I'm talking about...

ok, preparing flame shield...

edits:
1.- put a bigger text to the not fanfic part.

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
Last edited by a moderator:

Pratiko

Awards
I did not double post, the forum is going a little slow <.<.

Um, mb you're right, but I still think that darkness or smthing coming out from him had something to do with KH, otherwise, why wouldnt he have summoned it before?

Pratiko

Awards
Still, we can't just speculate anything, since we don't know what exactly happens in BbS, so, pointless argue. I was only pointing smthing out.

Key of Valor

The Professor
The Ven becomes the Kingdom Key theory, certainly
a possible idea, though it lacks some support. I can't
think of any reason why this theory couldn't occur.

If this is how Ven is connected to Sora though, then
how does Roxas come into the picture?

Pratiko

Awards
KK = Ven's soul mb?
Who knows, Nomura said nothing about souls in any of hte KH games, so I can't support that either.

Mb Nomura didn't want us to know that Ven is the KK, so he hid the info xd.
I just want Audo to kill my theory so I can keep working on my Philosophie exam <.<.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
umm there are multiple things wrong with that theory
first of all kingdom key already existed because terra got it out of the ground
so how could he be a kingdom key
people are coming up with the craziest theory's
people turning into keyblades?
seriously

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Hell, I can't believe I'm writing this <.<

Well... I'ma make this rather simple and short..

First.. What we know:

1.- Ven has a connection with Sora.
2.- Ven wanted to be erased.
3.- In the BbS video, Kingdom Hearts was summoned after some kind of glowing Darkness was taken out from Ven.

So, here I go:

I think that Ven is the Kingdom Key, because Ven seems to be of extreme importance in BbS for MX's plans or something. And also, there's a scene in KH2, where Sora is told: "you're the key that connects everything", hinting, that he is the center of the Kingdom Hearts series (oh rly?).

I'm NOT going to go fanfic saying things like: "he wanted to be erased, so he asked to be a key" <.<. Or "Ven was about to die in BbS video, so they saved him transorming him into a key" <.<.

I won't post pics either (<.<), I'm assuming everyone has seen the video at least once and has played KH2 and remembers the scene I'm talking about...

ok, preparing flame shield...

edits:
1.- put a bigger text to the not fanfic part.

~ ven got the way to the dawn. here's your proof:

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
It really doesnt matter it is a concept video so it doesnt mean that part was true which it wasnt.

It was put their to show a connection to TAV and SRM

~ if this was just a "concept video", then i don't think the kh team at square would put their blood, sweat, and tears into creating a one of the best cgi videos they've ever made in the series and then force the gamers themselves to put in countless hours of gameplay trying to obtain it.

Pratiko

Awards
keep on topic, please <.<.
Also, I'm stating that Ven is the KK, or is at least part of it... or sealed within it, or whatever, I dunno myself.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
KK = Ven's soul mb?
Who knows, Nomura said nothing about souls in any of hte KH games, so I can't support that either.

Mb Nomura didn't want us to know that Ven is the KK, so he hid the info xd.
I just want Audo to kill my theory so I can keep working on my Philosophie exam <.<.

Dude, now your just trying to keep this theory alive. KK =Ven's soul? Really? I could do better than that.

EDIT: You don't know yourself? Than it's over, nothing to support it, sorry man.
Your theory is possible, but not too likely, can we wait for the game?

Pratiko

Awards
That's cuz I have nothing to support it, it was jusr a mixed random thought, but there's noone that has said anything concrete enough to say a huge big "No" to this, so w.e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back