• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven is pretty much IDENTICAL to roxas. [scan with proofs]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
iwnozr.jpg

The image of ven pretty much answers all our questions as to how identical they are to each other.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
no denying it. ven really does look like Roxas. and we now have proof to this claim.

Fuyu

Hairs shading looks a little more orange and the armband (?) is white, not black, and clothes are different. Otherwise they really are identical.

And the island must be Destiny Island, but why someone said something about Twilight Town? o_O

diogo14

it IS Destiny Islands and if you look closer, you can see that there are 2 boys playing at the beach: Sora and Riku (it seems like that)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hairs shading looks a little more orange and the armband (?) is white, not black, and clothes are different. Otherwise they really are identical.

And the island must be Destiny Island, but why someone said something about Twilight Town? o_O
Because the people who watched the trailer didnt look close enough to spot the Destiny Islands trees. Also, they didnt realise that Kairi has been on the same identical beach in KH2, with sunset.

Awards
Awesome stuff, this.

Proof that there's obviously some sort of connection between Roxas and Ven.

Y

Yannis

Hmm, very identical indeed.. I wouldnt be surprised if Ven is some form of Roxas...Ven´s clothing is like Roxas´ and Sora´s clothes put together, dont u think?

I wonder if Jesse McCartney will play Ven...

It said also that "Ven" is just nickname(shorting) from some like "Vence".

V

V.A.T.13

Very identical?! wtf? I thought we established the two looked exactly alike when the BBS trailer came out. x_X;

Ah well. Pretty though.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Ven is an alias for a reason I'm sure.

He has to have some connection to Roxas, I mean come on.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I think Ven is pretty much an ancestor of Sora. I mean to have his nobody come out looking just like him is just too out there to be anything else.

haraheidi

OOOOH, a person that can wield a keyblade and Sora being related to him actually makes sense. Like his dad or gramps or something like that! That would be interesting. But most of us will know how strange Nomura can get...

V

V.A.T.13

I think they share the same heart and it caused them to look exactly alike, but thats just me. = 3 =

If it's blood relation, thats pretty....corny....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back