• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven in KHIIFM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Okay then, the fact that Sora woulds want to steal Roxas's clothes creeps me out. I like the crown,though. :)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Sephiroth X10 no comment. Off topic
They need a KH fighting game! All characters. Except Kairi unless of course she gets a keyblade. Still KH brawl

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Dang, I wanted to see it, but it no longer available

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it

Last edited:
B

Blade5468

The sephiroth times 10 isnt what amazes me, the thing that amazes me is I didnt know that there were people dedicated enough to make codes for clothes that dont exist (In other words, create the clothes / characters just for their own cheat code fun, which btw explains why roxas didnt attack anyone, which is probably because the attack states for the clothes werent done)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Chances are that they grew bored with the game, and have no further use for it than to mod it.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
CHEATING IS FOR CHEATERS

i am well aware that that was bleetingly ovious but the message MUST get across.

Chances are that they grew bored with the game, and have no further use for it than to mod it.

This is catagorized as spam. You wanna bash coding? Go do it somewhere else.

explains why roxas didnt attack anyone,

He attacked Terra with an aerial and ground combo....>.> Try watching the whole video next time.

They need a KH fighting game! All characters. Except Kairi unless of course she gets a keyblade. Still KH brawl

Your still off topic with that post.

I like the crown,though

It's a KHIIFM+ exclusive. You get it after completing three tasks in the game.

but why risk damaging the game like that..

You don't damage the game at all. You only mess it up if you save with a mod like that. If you're into coding, you know not to save with any kind of mod. And doing that just damages the save.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back