• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

VAT<->Xemnas,Roxas,14th<->Sora,Riku,Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxez

hi, hello KHI community,

upon reading all of ur theories, watching the ending, and interviews and all, i come up with a theory regarding upcoming games (altough it might have come up before, I might as well become the 3000000th person for this ^^" )...here i go. ^_^

Nomura has said that all 3 games has a key character, key stories and key events.

1. Terra, Ven, Aqua has something related to Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but we dont know what...i can simplify this.

Terra - Riku
Ven - Sora
Aqua - Kairi

might be right. might be wrong, but they are linked somehow. so the theory is that they are connected by their elemental meaning in their names...heres my no.2

2. noticed that one hint that nomura has given us is that Ven is look the same as Roxas. and with the theories i have heard so far here, it seems that they relate Terra with Xemnas (the hair or resemblance). so my theories is nobodies with human bodies has a face resemblance to the VAT

ok,i link it with this

Terra - Xemnas
Ven - Roxas
Aqua - ???

as for terra-xemnas, the recent topic discussion from damian1194 might make sense.

im guessing, there some events happened in BBS, regarding Terra-MX-and apperentice, how or why, i dont know, but the boy that ansem the wise took wasn't Terra. i think terra is the same boss that shows up in KH2FM. but put that aside. darkness taking over is seems possible. so a hybrid some sort.

so, i'll gamble

(Terra and apperentice) <-> Xemnas

as for Aqua, i think it has something to do with the 14th member. im not implying she is the 14th, but rather the 14th has the exact face of Aqua, just like Ven with Roxas. but something that i dont understand. hence Roxas is related to Sora, how come the 14th doesnt related to Kairi, instead we have Namine? Xemnas and Riku might be related because of the same scent.

so here the final idea.

Terra -> some event/incident with XM& apperentice -> Xemnas -> Riku (?)

Ven -> Roxas -> Sora

Aqua -> 14th member -> Kairi

i think i sprouted nonsense too much. im not very big fan compared to you guys. so thx 4 the topic. =)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
hi, hello KHI community,

upon reading all of ur theories, watching the ending, and interviews and all, i come up with a theory regarding upcoming games (altough it might have come up before, I might as well become the 3000000th person for this ^^" )...here i go. ^_^

Welcome to the forums! ^.^

Nomura has said that all 3 games has a key character, key stories and key events.

1. Terra, Ven, Aqua has something related to Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but we dont know what...i can simplify this.

Terra - Riku
Ven - Sora
Aqua - Kairi

might be right. might be wrong, but they are linked somehow. so the theory is that they are connected by their elemental meaning in their names...heres my no.2

Yep. The names are linked. I'll break it down.

Terra=Earth/Land
Riku= Shore or something else related to ground. I can never remember exactly what Riku's is.

Sora= Sky
Ven=Wind

Kairi=Sea
Aqua=Water

Thats how their names are connected.

2. noticed that one hint that nomura has given us is that Ven is look the same as Roxas. and with the theories i have heard so far here, it seems that they relate Terra with Xemnas (the hair or resemblance). so my theories is nobodies with human bodies has a face resemblance to the VAT

ok,i link it with this

Terra - Xemnas
Ven - Roxas
Aqua - ???

as for terra-xemnas, the recent topic discussion from damian1194 might make sense.

Most people think that Terra is some part of the Xehanort from Kh1. When AtW found Xehanort, he apparently had to "nurse him back from death's door" meaning obviously that he was near death. The main theory is that some combination of Terra, MX and the DS, whether it be DS+Terra, DS+MX, or the most popular and at the same time disliked, is Terra+MX. Ven and Roxas have some connection, as they look exactly alike. Its been said by Nomura himself that Ven shares a connection with Sora.

im guessing, there some events happened in BBS, regarding Terra-MX-and apperentice, how or why, i dont know, but the boy that ansem the wise took wasn't Terra. i think terra is the same boss that shows up in KH2FM. but put that aside. darkness taking over is seems possible. so a hybrid some sort.

Actually, we're not sure that it was "Terra" per se. Nomura said that we can think of it as Terra, but at the same time not. Its very confusing. Obviously he is some part of Terra, as he has the same armor and keyblade, but I don't think its 100% him. His title in Jiminy's journal is "Lingering Sentiment".

so, i'll gamble

Already stated the possible combinations for Xehanort up there. ^^^^^

as for Aqua, i think it has something to do with the 14th member. im not implying she is the 14th, but rather the 14th has the exact face of Aqua, just like Ven with Roxas. but something that i dont understand. hence Roxas is related to Sora, how come the 14th doesnt related to Kairi, instead we have Namine? Xemnas and Riku might be related because of the same scent.

Most people do think that Aqua relates somehow to the XIVth member. Well. I can't say most, but its a fairly popular theory. She IS the only important new character we haven't heard much of besides the DS. Kinda odd how we hear nothing of Aqua and then a mysterious female XIVth member of the Organization comes up. But its already been said that it isn't Namine so that's not possible, and as for Riku and Xemnas. They're only real connection is that Xehanort's heartless took over Riku. *shrugs* Xemnas is dead and no connection has been stated yet so I think thats the gist of things.

so here the final idea.

Not Riku. Riku isn't involved in the Xehanort equasion. The only time Riku was involved was when Xehanort's heartless took him over. And this combination/incident with MX and the DS, however it may happen, doesn't create Xemnas, it creates Xehanort, Ansem the Wise's apprentice. Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody.

Ven -> Roxas -> Sora

Something like that, yeah.

Well Aqua might be the XIVth member, or at lest some form of her, but i'm not sure about Kairi's role in all that....

i think i sprouted nonsense too much. im not very big fan compared to you guys. so thx 4 the topic. =)

S'all good. Twas only a theory. ^.^

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
hi, hello KHI community,

Terra - Riku
Ven - Sora
Aqua - Kairi

ok,i link it with this

Terra - Xemnas
Ven - Roxas
Aqua - ???

I agree with most of ur theory but some not..lol..
and btw.. Welcome to forum ^_^

Keywielder94

hi, hello KHI community,

Terra - Riku
Ven - Sora
Aqua - Kairi

ok,i link it with this

Terra - Xemnas
Ven - Roxas
Aqua - ???

so, i'll gamble

so here the final idea.

Ven -> Roxas -> Sora

Well number 1 is wrong. Nomura said that terra, ven, and aqua are not, sora, riku, and kairi, but there connetcted to them.

SquallLeonheartS

Welcome to the forums! ^.^

Yep. The names are linked. I'll break it down.

Terra=Earth/Land
Riku= Shore or something else related to ground. I can never remember exactly what Riku's is.
Sora= Sky
Ven=Wind

Kairi=SeaAqua=Water

Thats how their names are connected.

Most people think that Terra is some part of the Xehanort from Kh1. When AtW found Xehanort, he apparently had to "nurse him back from death's door" meaning obviously that he was near death. The main theory is that some combination of Terra, MX and the DS, whether it be DS+Terra, DS+MX, or the most popular and at the same time disliked, is Terra+MX. Ven and Roxas have some connection, as they look exactly alike. Its been said by Nomura himself that Ven shares a connection with Sora.

Actually, we're not sure that it was "Terra" per se. Nomura said that we can think of it as Terra, but at the same time not. Its very confusing. Obviously he is some part of Terra, as he has the same armor and keyblade, but I don't think its 100% him. His title in Jiminy's journal is "Lingering Sentiment".

Already stated the possible combinations for Xehanort up there. ^^^^^

Most people do think that Aqua relates somehow to the XIVth member. Well. I can't say most, but its a fairly popular theory. She IS the only important new character we haven't heard much of besides the DS. Kinda odd how we hear nothing of Aqua and then a mysterious female XIVth member of the Organization comes up. But its already been said that it isn't Namine so that's not possible, and as for Riku and Xemnas. They're only real connection is that Xehanort's heartless took over Riku. *shrugs* Xemnas is dead and no connection has been stated yet so I think thats the gist of things.

Not Riku. Riku isn't involved in the Xehanort equasion. The only time Riku was involved was when Xehanort's heartless took him over. And this combination/incident with MX and the DS, however it may happen, doesn't create Xemnas, it creates Xehanort, Ansem the Wise's apprentice. Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody.

Something like that, yeah.

Well Aqua might be the XIVth member, or at lest some form of her, but i'm not sure about Kairi's role in all that....

S'all good. Twas only a theory. ^.^

Exactly correct except for the bolded part: the japanese kanji used for Riku is the kanji for land, and the kanji for Kairi is beach, so Riku is land and Kairi is the beach or shore.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hi, hello KHI community,

Terra - Riku
Ven - Sora
Aqua - Kairi

ok,i link it with this

Terra - Xemnas
Ven - Roxas
Aqua - ???

so, i'll gamble

so here the final idea.

Ven -> Roxas -> Sora

Much of what you bas your ideas on is talked about all througout the forums.
One thing I noticed though here that I haven't seen myself. If what you are sayin is true that these nobodies have resemblance in face to VAT, I will probably be thinking on this further

Hanzo

Ok well i think everyone forgot that Namine and Roxas are Sora and they both are Kairi. They are both a piece of two people. Also the names of VAT and Sora Riku and Kairi are strongly connected with each other. Another thing Nomura said if we know the whole story with Roxas and Sora we will understand Ven a little more than now.

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
ok, first sentence I have no idea what the is supposed to mean. We all know the name connections with the meanings of each characters name. The only way to know more about Ven is to play BBS.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Mmm Yeah like you did say a lot of this has been stated before, but anyway welcome to the forums!

I do tend to agree with a lot of your theory
but yeah
Xirsch_2 kinda summed up what I was going to say... Grrrr...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Terra - Riku
Ven - Sora
Aqua - Kairi

Sure, they have connections, but yeah, there not the same person, although I'm sure your not implying that. By the name meanings, Terra means earth (Riku means land), Ven or Ventus(some would say) means wind (Sora means sky), and Aqua means water (Kairi means sea) so yeah, by the names, they are connected.

Somewhat, although that might not be completely true.

Terra - Xemnas
Ven - Roxas
Aqua - ???

Although we have to establish a connection between Xehanort first. Perhaps Xehanort really did exist and was actually Master Xehanort's apprentice. Perhaps some experiments caused Terra's and the DS's creation. Terra the light side, DS the dark side, seperate they hold half a heart, soul, and body. Together forms the complete person, although each side probably had some thrive for the other, maybe that's why Terra drew on the power of darkness, he was trying to become what he lost, or joining back up with the DS. Yet that is another theory of mine. All we know about Ven is that his apperance escaped time and made his physical presence appear as Sora's nobody. We may be able to piece in a theory or two. To understand the connectio between Ven and Roxas and Ven and Sora, we must piece together the connections between Sora and Roxas yet again. Roxas just does not look like Ven, he's actually identical in every way possible, but are they the same person? They have the same voice, hair, everything, but who really is Ven? Well Nomura said that after understanding why Ven existed 10 years before, we will easily determine the difference between Ven and Roxas.

Well that's quite hard to tell, most of her body is shadowed. The 14th member probably does not relate to Kairi at all, Aqua may have some connections, but we are jumping around too bit and assuming she is the 14th member. But its likely that Aqua just shares some kind of connection we might not be able to simply link together for the time being, she most likely might not have anything biological to do with Kairi. Namine is Kairi's nobody, but she did not join the ranks of the organization, so her name was not scrambled. Although Namine was not a complete nobody, as she lacked some basic needs, like a corresponding heartless, so she was left behind as well and has no true form because her form came from the link of Sora's body and soul. Xemnas and Riku had a similar scent because Riku had Xehanort's heartless deep within his heart, so the darkness of Riku was an order that was very similar to Xemnas.

Might be him, although there could be some conditions. The Terra we see in Final Mix+ might be a figure from the past, as the cornerstone of light has a connection to things that happened in the past, perhaps that scene actually happen, but once Sora stepped through the corridor he witnessed Terra thinking about his long lost friends and possibly his battles with his Keyblade against Master Xehanort. But why would the corridor open? Perhaps its foreshadowing of something, something connected to the next generation Xehanort and Sora's ties to the Keyblade. That's just a little theory I've had for a while. Although some people see it in a similar way, yet others see it in a different way.

Xerrat

Perhaps some experiments caused Terra's and the DS's creation. Terra the light side, DS the dark side, seperate they hold half a heart, soul, and body. Together forms the complete person, although each side probably had some thrive for the other, maybe that's why Terra drew on the power of darkness, he was trying to become what he lost, or joining back up with the DS. Yet that is another theory of mine.

That's an interesting theory, but both the apprentice and Terra were able to use Keyblades. Why didn't Ansem/Xehanort/whatever he wants to call himself use the keyblade?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
That's an interesting theory, but both the apprentice and Terra were able to use Keyblades. Why didn't Ansem/Xehanort/whatever he wants to call himself use the keyblade?

Xehanort lost his memory. Whoever Xehanort is, be it Terra+MX or whatever, he lost his memory and probably forgot he could use the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back