• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas LS not dead?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So I just got finished watchig Vanitas LS battle and I noticed when he died he didn't fade away it was more like the scene when he was being born darkness swarming around him.

Any thoughts?

αsiя

space coke
Well people think the battle is non canon because he didnt say anything and there want no crazy cut scene
and when have we seen a secret boss die
that would be pointless especially if it's canon

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, it's possible Nomura could use this scene as an excuse to exploit Vanitas in upcoming KH games. Who knows though?

Z

Zulkir

I always looked at the battle as a hint that he's not finished yet.

If Ven ever hopes to live normally again, he's gonna need Vanitas.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i would be very surprised if Vanitas didn't come back since he is technically half of Ven

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Maybe you should change the title since it's a spoiler.

Anyway, I don't think it's a stretch to say he's coming back. I want his sexy self to come back <3 Especially since Ven kind of needs him to be whole, which he probably will be.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
i would be very surprised if Vanitas didn't come back since he is technically half of Ven

Me too. The problem of Ven having only half of his heart needs to be solved. To do this, Nomura will ultimately find a way to bring Vanitas back (read my above post).

Kentsu13

Me too. The problem of Ven having only half of his heart needs to be solved. To do this, Nomura will ultimately find a way to bring Vanitas back (read my above post).

i agree without van i dont tihnk ven can wake up (unless nomura makes something else up.....)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

yeah i read it, Vanitas will make at least a cameo if not a full-fledged "appearance"(i guess they mean the same)
it's like come on, you have to bring the greatest KH character, in my opinion, back for at least one more rumble

Gram

Banned
Awards
well since all the secret bosses up til now have been made canon he'll probly b back through some nomura+pot infunced way, since is ven's to wake up he needs what his heart is missing [van]

hotaruchan

Maybe there is a possible vanitas will come back <8 0
But I will be very very glad if vanitas will show up in the next KH series, since vanitas is my favourite character right now XD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It cant be fully cannon if everyone can fight him, unless he doesnt die each time and comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back