• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Valor form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
what do you mean ? you can't change into valor form ? you have to have goofy in your party and then the option of transforming into valor form becomes available in the drive menu.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yep that's right, change Donald and instead place Goofy instead. Try that, why not and good luck! :D If I can recall, I heard from somewhere it's the form you change with Goofy in your party.

TrueRoxas527

Omg, you guys are missing the point. You can only level up your forms so far that you can't level them more until you get more forms. Valor can be leveled up to a certain level and once you get Wisdom, you can level it some more. Without Wisdom, you can't level it any higher. I think the first limit is Lv 3.

ordaXjn

Omg, you guys are missing the point. You can only level up your forms so far that you can't level them more until you get more forms. Valor can be leveled up to a certain level and once you get Wisdom, you can level it some more. Without Wisdom, you can't level it any higher. I think the first limit is Lv 3.

idiot..ur the one who missed the point...you can only lvl ur forms up to ur max drive gauge...in the beginning of the game u have a gauge of 3...and thats as far as u can lvl it, til you get a drive gauge upgrade ;) then u can lvl it til 4...repeat til u have a drive gauge of 7 and lvl all forms to lvl 7....*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back