• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UT SERVER is UP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
She told me she was good on AIM. .-. I wish I'd got to see her play.

I suck. D: I warn you: having me on your team is not good. ._.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I'll install UT tonight and start practicing, been a while since I last played UT. If you see someone accidentally killing himself by firing a missile into a wall, that's probably me.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Ryu said:
I'll install UT tonight and start practicing, been a while since I last played UT. If you see someone accidentally killing himself by firing a missile into a wall, that's probably me.
xD Same here man. D: Just one Q, are the controls like Halo CE PC Edition? oO; Cuz if they are, I'll be a bit safe >.<

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
No. But you can change your controls to match Halo CE, that's what I did. Otherwise, it does play somewhat similar to Halo.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
This game loads extremely slow for me (at least 5 seconds just to load a screen after an alt-tab and 10+ just to start the game) and when playing online, there is at least a 2 second lag on it. I can't get any shots, ammo, weapons, or messages through until at least 2 seconds after it was supposed to happen.

Sorry, won't play anymore until something gets fixed.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Eh, that doesn't always happen. Once it went down from 5v5 to 3v3 or so, the lag was gone.

Otherwise, the game is slow, loading wise and Alt+Tab.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Ryu said:

I know just what you mean. >.>

T

The Marauder

CTF is awesome. I still need to try this out, but I doubt myself on this computer. For anyone who has ever tried to play FPS with a touchpad, we feel eachothers' pain. Still, my Belkin Nostromo should help some when I get it configured...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The Marauder said:
CTF is awesome. I still need to try this out, but I doubt myself on this computer. For anyone who has ever tried to play FPS with a touchpad, we feel eachothers' pain. Still, my Belkin Nostromo should help some when I get it configured...

I played CS with a laptop, and pwn3d.

E

Eclipse

Can someone make a tut or something please? i have no idea how to do this, or what this thing even IS. but i wanna do it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back