• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
My memory is a little fuzzy on it but even though Vanitas is the source of all Unversed aren't some of them also created through other people's negative emotions. Like the Cursed Coach? If that's the case it could be that Unversed with Embles are born from other people and ones with out the emblems are directly born from Vanitas. I could be wrong about the some of them being born through other people thing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
My memory is a little fuzzy on it but even though Vanitas is the source of all Unversed aren't some of them also created through other people's negative emotions. Like the Cursed Coach? If that's the case it could be that Unversed with Embles are born from other people and ones with out the emblems are directly born from Vanitas. I could be wrong about the some of them being born through other people thing.

doubt it, remember at the end of vens story? vanitas summons several unversed that have emblems

Coeurl

Demon Dance
in the Reports, in the Unversed section, the description says it came from Lady Tremaine's negativity or something. so was the Symphony Master at the ball.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
doubt it, remember at the end of vens story? vanitas summons several unversed that have emblems

I though about that and I figured that since whenever an Unveresed is destroyed and it goes back to him that he'd be able to recreate that kind of Unveresed again.That's more of a theory though so yeah, it probably is wrong.

Gram

Banned
Awards
in the Reports, in the Unversed section, the description says it came from Lady Tremaine's negativity or something. so was the Symphony Master at the ball.
i know that just saying theres not a difference in them like theres emblem and pureblood heartless.

I though about that and I figured that since whenever an Unveresed is destroyed and it goes back to him that he'd be able to recreate that kind of Unveresed again.That's more of a theory though so yeah, it probably is wrong.
thats acutally a good theory.

Box_ghost

The thing about Unversed is that they aren't mass prodiced and they aren't natural.
Meaning the one Unversed that doesn't is suppused to mirror Heartless.
But since they don't, it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back