• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unversed Spectrums.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's already been said that Unversed are created from malevolent feelings/emotions.

In fact I'd like to point out that it could be said that emotions exist on a separate spectrum considering that this is where my theory hails from. Being that they're only visible on a person's face, but some supernatural invisible force/object has to create them on a level we can't see. An example of this is Days. Captain Hook's greed calls forth the heartless that Roxas faces. Before it came to consume him, Heartless were able to sense it, while invisible to us. Usually, such interuniveral correlations apply, but didn't this time. Why? Where do the Unversed fit in you may ask?

Personally, I believe that the reason that the Unversed no longer exist in a manner of speaking is because they exist[ed] on a separate, but close enough to be visible spectum to where they are able to interact with the light world, but exist[ed] in a separate one. The same could probably be said of nobodies. When the heartless were created however, they became the inhabitants for the spectrum, forcing the previous tenants [Unversed] out, or into a state where they can no longer thrive within the light world. Or the equally as likely as far as this theory goes, Unversed still appear, but due to the heartless' creation, they automatically morph into a heartless.

While not an official Kingdom Hearts reference point, an example of this would be The Matrix. Whenever need be, people would morph into agents. Like how the random people in the Matrix become agents to stop Neo, the Unversed morph into Heartless. Maybe even Nobodies. Not because they want to, but because the current generation of enemies are more dominant. While the Unversed are more wild, between the Heartless and the Nobodies, the Unversed wouldn't stand a chance.
Anywho, whether you catch the Matrix example or not, I'd like to point out that it doesn't disobey with the "malevolent emotions" rule they are said to come from.

Grace, Smile, Omni. I'm finally here.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Like Kitty said, it is a little complicated, but possible. Pat yourself on the back. This is a pretty good theory.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thanks, I actually thought of this months ago, but hadn't really been able to post it until yesterday.

Awards
Why if it isn't Genocide...long time no see.

This theory has some good points to it. I've always thought that the Unversed didn't exist any more because they were wiped out by something or other. I wonder if the Unversed are also artificial, what with them having emblems on them and such.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Piercing Light...nope, can't say I remember you. Who was your other?

The Unversed that may or may not be artificial, wouls also exist on this spectrum as well. It's not jut for purebloods; heartless or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back