• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unverse and there connection to Heartless theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelsVirtue

As is well known, the Unverse are formed from negative emotions, which are tied to darkness in the heart. While the darkness is normally evil, certain negative emotions, such as anger, can be controlled and used to increase one's power. This is how people like Riku can control the darkness without being evil. In the case of most negative emotions, such as greed, the emotions control the person.

Now, it's clear that in general, Heartless are governed purely by instinct. The four parts of instinct are fight, flight, feed, and reproduce. Fight and flight are tied together, most Heartless choose the fight, but a few, such as the Deserters, choose flight. The gathering of hearts is the Heartless' means of reproduction. The only mystery is how they feed. My theory is that they feed on negative emotions. That is why they seem to be attracted to people controlled by greed, hunger for power etc., and even follow their orders. Considering the massive number of Heartless spread across the universe, the negative emotions are probably consumed before even getting the chance to become Unverse.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Heartless simply go after any and all hearts; they'll follow whoever's the strongest (ie: Saix) out of instinct.

AxelsVirtue

Heartless simply go after any and all hearts; they'll follow whoever's the strongest (ie: Saix) out of instinct.

There are plenty of people, like Sora and Mickey, that are very strong, but the Heartless would never follow. Also, if the Heartless will only follow people who are strong, why would they follow weaklings like Oogy Boogy or the villain from Tarzan.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
There are plenty of people, like Sora and Mickey, that are very strong, but the Heartless would never follow. Also, if the Heartless will only follow people who are strong, why would they follow weaklings like Oogy Boogy or the villain from Tarzan.

Sora and Mickey are keyblade masters (and the heartless will try to exterminate anything that's a threat, such as followers), and "weak" villians, from a certain stance, aren't exactly pushovers.

Leper Messiah

So youre saying that unversed and heartless form in the same spots by the same people?

No he's saying that Heartless feed on negative emotions. Because Unversed are born from negative emotions, they can no longer be created due to the vast amount of heartless that have spawned... I think.

AxelsVirtue

Sora and Mickey are keyblade masters (and the heartless will try to exterminate anything that's a threat, such as followers),

O.k. those are bad examples, but I was referring to anyone who is good a.k.a. Leon, Simba, Cid, Stich, Ansem the Wise (I can go on and on).

and "weak" villians, from a certain stance, aren't exactly pushovers.

Oogy Boogy is definitely a push over, he didn't fight at all, he just hid behind his weird machine.

AxelsVirtue

No he's saying that Heartless feed on negative emotions. Because Unversed are born from negative emotions, they can no longer be created due to the vast amount of heartless that have spawned... I think.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. At least one of my points anyway.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.

i wasnt saying what they feed on. i was saying where they show up. if someone has a negative emotion darkness is bound to find its way into that persons heart thus creating 1st unversed 2nd heartless

Leper Messiah

Alright. Anyway, I like this whole idea... I've never really thought about the Heartless's instincts as anything more than "kill the keybearer." Your thoughts actually make me think of them as something more than just darkness... It definitely does explain a bit about them. Nice job.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

They don't follow the most powerful but they follow those that have a dark hearts and that have intent that will help them survive.

Leper Messiah

i wasnt saying what they feed on. i was saying where they show up. if someone has a negative emotion darkness is bound to find its way into that persons heart thus creating 1st unversed 2nd heartless

But he's explaining why there aren't any unversed through the example of the Heartless feeding on negative emotions... Maybe AxelsVirtue could explain it better...?

AxelsVirtue

They don't follow the most powerful but they follow those that have a dark hearts and that have intent that will help them survive.

If that's all there was to it, I'd think the Heartless would just take the hearts and be done with it.

AxelsVirtue

But he's explaining why there aren't any unversed through the example of the Heartless feeding on negative emotions... Maybe AxelsVirtue could explain it better...?

Basically, for the Unverse to be formed the remnant of the negative emotions, that is cast off and forms the Unverse afterwords, though still very quickly no doubt. The Haertless would feed on the emotions immediately.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that would explain why theres no unversed, i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back