• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh so Dp might be The Land of Departure (Which was turned into Castle Oblivion)

This pushes my theory about playing as Eraqus at the beinning. Why else would they have a listing for a world that doesn't exist anymore? Unless Aqua turns CO back into LoD after freeing Ven, but I think Ven could become a possessed darkness.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So according to Nomura none of the worlds are skippable. Which could mean 100 Acre Woods might actually have some importance in the main plot.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So according to Nomura none of the worlds are skippable. Which could mean 100 Acre Woods might actually have some importance in the main plot.

That's going to be absurdly great. Sephi the Pooh may be a real thing...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Non-skippable doesn't automatically mean it's a big ol' world of plot relevance and Sora could just decide to go there for fun as a sort of breather episode, but I'm curious how it could tie with the main plot if it does in the sense that, while there's the possibility of 100 Acre Wood being a Book of Prophecy or at least be mistaken for one, just how would that go down?

Will one of the villains enter the book and Sora will have to track them down? Will there be actual fighting or will this world still be a lighthearted, nonviolent romp? I am intrigued.

the red monster

Awards
Looks like this leak still holds up
the only world that got revealed and not on the list is pirates of caribbean.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Minnie Mouse also had her Unreal Engine 4 model shown off in Union X (though they had made her model look like it was designed out of chocolate so it was hard to distinguish the finer features). It'll probably be a cutscene only world, like Radiant Garden.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Radiant Garden is cutscene only how will we access 100 Acre Woods. Maybe Merlin gave the book to Yen Sid between games

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why Scrooge when Merlin has always been in charge of the book?
Scrooge has been confirmed to have jumped ship to Twilight Town. If Merlin does it, it’ll be his third residence in three games. Besides, he’s lost the book before. Wouldn’t surprise me if he loses it again.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Scrooge has been confirmed to have jumped ship to Twilight Town. If Merlin does it, it’ll be his third residence in three games. Besides, he’s lost the book before. Wouldn’t surprise me if he loses it again.
It would be interesting if we actually access the 100 Acre Wood book in Twilight Town, if Radiant Garden is cutscene only cause it looks like Twilight Town would be the main hub world this time in KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It would be interesting if we actually access the 100 Acre Wood book in Twilight Town, if Radiant Garden is cutscene only cause it looks like Twilight Town would be the main hub world this time in KH3.
Yeah. With Radiant Garden looking less playable with each passing day, it doesn’t seem likely that the 100 Acre Woods would be reached via Merlin in that world. It’s either move Merlin again (I doubt after their whole hubbub with Radiant Garden having his “real” house) or have the book available elsewhere.

That’s why I think Scrooge is likely. Unless Merlin has moved with Scrooge or he moved to Twilight Town to be closer to Yen Sid for Keyblade training purposes, then the one character who we know has gone from Radiant Garden to Twilight Town looks likely to have the book.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm still gonna have hopes that Radiant Garden will be available because it has a lot of links to other characters, but if it isn't then my money is on Twilight too. Look how much seems to be going on there already. If Scrooge is there then maybe Merlin entrusted him with it knowing Sora would go there. Or maybe, crazy enough, it'll have an actual world? I doubt that though, because of the chance that it's been a book of prophecy this whole time.

sephydark

Awards
I think that 100 Acre Wood might be in Twilight Town even if Radiant Garden is playable, since it looks like Twilight Town is going to be our hub in this game and they would probably want to put the book in a place we keep going back to. Radiant Garden could be a world that we don't even visit until the mid or late game, after all.

However, I am expecting Radiant Garden to make a comeback, especially since the latest trailer seemed to show new areas that aren't just the computer room.

Darvandark

I know this is based off of a waaaaaaay earlier discussion in this thread but when looking at the difference between destiny islands and a lilo world did everyone forget about the volcanoes

LostArtist

Awards
I know this is based off of a waaaaaaay earlier discussion in this thread but when looking at the difference between destiny islands and a lilo world did everyone forget about the volcanoes

What if destiny islands isn't even playable?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Gosh, this whole debate is just so difficult to try to figure out.

Destiny Islands: we know there's a whole town from KH2 away from the little play island that we saw in KH1 but there seems to be not much of anything else going on there. Maybe the town was a part of Daybreak town or something?

Radiant Garden: it's been focused on as a research facility for heartless and had importance to several characters in the series, but they haven't shown anything but cutscenes regarding it. I feel like it is important enough to be playable, but what else could we do there?

Twilight Town: clearly there's a lot more going on here than in 2, between resurrecting Roxas, the two darknesses we've seen residing here, the mini games we know exist here, and it was the first world we really saw playable.

sephydark

Awards
Gosh, this whole debate is just so difficult to try to figure out.

Destiny Islands: we know there's a whole town from KH2 away from the little play island that we saw in KH1 but there seems to be not much of anything else going on there. Maybe the town was a part of Daybreak town or something?

I'm pretty sure the town on Destiny Islands is just the place where all the islanders live and otherwise nothing special. Eve in KH1, it is implied that Sora, Riku, and Kairi live somewhere else even though we don't get to go there.

Radiant Garden: it's been focused on as a research facility for heartless and had importance to several characters in the series, but they haven't shown anything but cutscenes regarding it. I feel like it is important enough to be playable, but what else could we do there?

I think it could be a mid or late game story world that doesn't work as any kind of hub, similar to what it was in BBS. What we're doing in that world would probably progresses the main plot in some way, maybe finding some new information about what Xehanort did when he was an apprentice of Ansem the Wise or something like that. It certainly seems important enough to me that I'm not going to rule it out as a playable world despite only being seen in cutscenes, especially since places like the Keyblade Graveyard hasn't technically shown any gameplay despite it being implied there will be combat happening there.

That said, I'm expecting a lot of the original worlds that aren't Twilight Town to be a bit small/short given what we've seen of them so far, so those worlds might not have a lot of actual time spent in them even if they are playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back