• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
I only entertain this post becasue the voice actress herself liked it. I hope its true
https://twitter.com/Seyyami1/status/1067007696820465669

Oh wow!

In all reality though, Anika probably is not up to date with what is being released. She could probably just as well thought this was a project she had already worked on (Disney Infinity?), another Disney project or something of that sort.

But it could mean something.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If she wasn't working on KH3 couldn't she have just ignored the tweet or corrected the person making the claim?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
She’s also liked a couple more tweets about it since then. Hmm...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
She’s also liked a couple more tweets about it since then. Hmm...
Oh really? If she is liking more tweets she was to know what they are referring to right? And liking tweets technically isnt violating her possible NDA.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Oh really? If she is liking more tweets she was to know what they are referring to right? And liking tweets technically isnt violating her possible NDA.

Yeah, I've noticed also she's liking tweets with people mentioning the game in them. Idk, even if she was in the game, she could just ignore the tweets, but since she's acknowledging these tweets mentioning the world, it definitely poses some interest (this is kind of like Drake Bell). I sincerely hope this is a good sign.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We still have 3 princesses left. I wonder if the ones without worlds will talk a bit more.

They should considering how much dialogue is in the game.

You know thanks to Anika liking tweets and Ralph Break's the Internet hints we might have gained two additional princess'

1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna
4. Elsa
5. Vanellope?
6. Tiana?
7.????

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There is also the possibility there's 2 princesses in 1 world again, like with Frozen. If PatF is in the game, Charlotte could fill one of the princess slots, thereby removing the need for another world. She's not a Disney princess of course, but neither was Alice, so I'm just putting it out there lol

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah, that's a good point with Charlotte.

Vanellope as a princess does seem really likely when you think about it. Ralph is already in the game along with some more references already. I would actually be surprised if she isn't at this point.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Along with Kairi, I expect our princesses to be:

Anna
Elsa
Rapunzel
Tiana
Vanellope
Merida

Those six make up the Revival Princesses prior to Moana, so it’d make sense that they’d go with them. That said, I’ll be overjoyed if we get a surprise like Kida or even a second original character like Namine.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Anna
Elsa
Rapunzel
Tiana
Vanellope
Merida

Those six make up the Revival Princesses prior to Moana, so it’d make sense that they’d go with them. That said, I’ll be overjoyed if we get a surprise like Kida or even a second original character like Namine.

I want merida as a party member, she can defend herself

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like the idea of Namine being the final princess. It would make total sense for her to have a heart of pure light like Kairi. Either her or Minnie would be a good last choice

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
They should considering how much dialogue is in the game.

You know thanks to Anika liking tweets and Ralph Break's the Internet hints we might have gained two additional princess'

1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna
4. Elsa
5. Vanellope?
6. Tiana?
7.????

Moana...... they might as well

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Anna
Elsa
Rapunzel
Tiana
Vanellope
Merida

I really hope Kida is one of them. How do you see this and be like "meh".
tumblr_nh1a6eDHNh1t0igjoo9_250.gif

giphy.gif

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Everyone still seems to be stuck on Princesses of Heart, but hasn't it been established that they're now just 7 Pure Hearts? And that Nomura confirmed they were all female but not necessarily princesses? I haven't seen any non-princess suggestions other than myself who offered that Olette could be one (already established character like Kairi). What non-princess characters from some of these properties do you think could be? Charlotte? I can't remember if that's her name but she isn't an actual princess but could be a pure heart (she's pretty innocent acting in the movie) and Tiana could both fill roles (she's not a princess until after she marries Naveen). There's not really any other females in Tangled. Honey Lemon and Gogo are candidates, though I feel like Gogo's attitude would make her ineligible. Boo is a shoe-in.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If Boo and Honey Lemon are pure hearts wouldn't we know by now? Rapunzel was was referred to as one of the new PoH in her Famitsu section a few weeks ago.

Although they could bring it up in the upcoming trailer

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If Boo and Honey Lemon are pure hearts wouldn't we know by now? Rapunzel was was referred to as one of the new PoH in her Famitsu section a few weeks ago.

Although they could bring it up in the upcoming trailer

Yeah, I think so. Nomura was asked about the current roster of PoH during E3 and only listed Kairi, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa. Since Monsters Inc. and Big Hero 6 were all confirmed by then, there's no reason he wouldn't mention any representatives from those worlds.

Of course he might just be refraining from disclosing everything, but this series doesn't exactly have a history of keeping things secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back