• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uncle rapes, tortures, kills 12-year-old niece.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Well, she can ask the jews in heaven about which method is more painful. Gas with experiments of eye balls being taken out of their sockets alive or being impaled in the stomach and raped. Whilst she's at it, she can ask the babies how it was like when they got strangled.

And if I die first for you, I'll find a way to pass on the message when technology advance enough for a device to communicate with the dead, providing I talk to other dead people.

lmfao you're still too dumb to get the point

krexia

Translator
Awards
The article said he was having psychotic episodes. Psychopaths generally don't feel guilt, remorse, or sympathy.
Psychosis and psychopathy are nowhere near the same thing. This murder was clearly the result of a premeditated obsession rather than a temporary delusion.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I never understand the point of these threads. Are we expected to feel sad that a random human, totally unrelated to us, was killed? May work for some people, but for me? *shrugs* Shit like that happens all the time.

I know right?

Like the thought of a twelve year girl getting tortured in a way to maxmize pain and getting brutally raped prior to her death is supposed to stir sympathy from me, someone who doesn't know her?

As if.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You guys think this is bad?
then you don't know shit about video games
Doublesguy.jpg

Check 'em.​

O

Oberon

I know right?

Like the thought of a twelve year girl getting tortured in a way to maxmize pain and getting brutally raped prior to her death is supposed to stir sympathy from me, someone who doesn't know her?

As if.
snap

brotha's got love!

R

Rooster Cogburn

I never understand the point of these threads. Are we expected to feel sad that a random human, totally unrelated to us, was killed? May work for some people, but for me? *shrugs* Shit like that happens all the time.

Yeah, 12 year old girls are raped, killed, and tortured by their uncles all the time.

Izayoi

galactic cancer

I know right?

As if.

how does the sarcasm here make me feel wrong for agreeing with the above quote. cause it isn't working.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
This is what stuck out to me. WHAT THE fcuk? There are sickos like this making WEBSITES out there for people to get instructions like these?

Exactly my point.

There's more to discuss beyond 'he should die', 'he's a sicko', and, 'lol another depressing thread'. He found this information on the internet. This information is accessible. It may not be all that surprising to some, but I, for one, am distraught that such an act has been committed - not so much due to its severity, or that worse hasn't occurred - but the fact that, in this day and age, the information needed to do so is made available. Not readily, I'll admit, but enough so that a man in his condition (however you interpreted the article) could access it, and practice it. And, hell, what about the condition itself? 'Psychotic'. To what extent? Could more have been done to help this man? Is there a possibility of rehabilitating this man? If not, does this warrant a death penalty? Would that be a legitimate course of action? Do you agree with the judge's statements? Do you think the sentence is fair? It isn't just 'some girl got horribly tortured and died' which, in itself, is nothing to turn your nose up at; it's a commentary, a disconcerting reminder of what happens in a society where information like this is available to anyone willing and able to find it. Is that 'news'? No. Is it worthy of discussion? Yes.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Then why would he be so calm about all this? I say he gets a mental evaluation before standing trial.
He may also have some kind of personality disorder, but that's a completely separate issue from his past psychotic episodes. Psychosis is a state of delusion that can have many causes, and the fact that this guy has had psychotic episodes would only be relevant here if he had been acting during a psychotic episode when he murdered his niece. (Which according to the article here, he wasn't: he was in full control of his senses and thoughts.)

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I think its quite obvious the Uncle isn't suffering from Psychosis or a Personality Disorder - he tortured and raped that child with a fully functional, if not morally or ethically healthy mental state. He learned what he could on the internet sites to be able to perform the act he wanted, and acted accordingly. He's just pulling the 'Oh, I'm insane because of _____' bullshit so he can get a lighter sentence, or possibly get out of jail in the later future.

There's a big difference between people that are actually suffering from psychosis, and those that try to use it as an excuse.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I dunno, he certainly seems to exhibit some symptoms of ASPD.

I just get frustrated when people conflate psychosis and psychopathy. My mother has a disease that sometimes triggers psychotic episodes, but she isn't a psychopath. She's a wonderfully warm, caring, brilliant woman whose mind sometimes plays tricks on her. Being psychotic is not like being diabetic; a psychotic episode is a temporary abnormal mental state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back