• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uncle rapes, tortures, kills 12-year-old niece.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
well that may have contributed to his sickness, but can you say he would have been this collected had he not watched the dozens of videos of kids being killed, or had he not seen the thousands of images he allegedly had?

not to mention he probably got off sexually to those videos and images, furthering the affinity for it.

He probably would have been this composed, seeing as he is psychotic. I'm sure that if it wouldn't have been children, it would've been something else.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
This feels kind of boring to be posted here, really. Nothing...extraordinary like usual. I feel that part of the reason this is known so much is because his name was "John Maden" heh.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh humanity, you never cease to steadily lose my faith.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
John Wayne Gacey loved his kids too. All twenty-six of them.

Q_Q Seriously, all this rape and suicide threads make me a very sad Panda Owner. One would think people would have something morally better to do with their lives, instead of brutally torturing and molesting innocent children for their own sexual or psychotic needs or fantasies.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
A new twist to the "Uncle rapes his niece/nephew" stories. This time, the uncle is even more psychotic in this case!

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
That is the most disgusting, vile thing I have heard about in a long time. What a sick bastard. I think the only suitable punishment for his actions should be death. Prison for life just does not seem like the right punishment.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
"worse things have happened in history so who gives a shit about this girl she had it EASY"

Well, she can ask the jews in heaven about which method is more painful. Gas with experiments of eye balls being taken out of their sockets alive or being impaled in the stomach and raped. Whilst she's at it, she can ask the babies how it was like when they got strangled.

And if I die first for you, I'll find a way to pass on the message when technology advance enough for a device to communicate with the dead, providing I talk to other dead people.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think I almost puked seriously. No news story has ever done this to me, and this did. This is horrible. What the fuck would make a man want to do this besides just because he felt like it.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
What the fcuk would make a man want to do this besides just because he felt like it.

Uhh, every serial killer I could think of throughout history.

Sure, I feel a bit disturbed about this news, but heck, this is just the same as every other murder in history. Heck, it could happen in fcuking africa every day. Yet since this is in the tabloids, anyone else who feel 'not remorseful' probably get a few cold stares from the forumers.

IT. HAPPENS. ALL. THE. TIME.

Fuck the girl, where's my tax break for the game industry?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
did anyone make a football joke yet, am I late

Yeah
"He went the whole 9 yards to kill this girl" - Not mine
Also, just because their have been worse murders before, doesn't make this one any less morbid

Rest in Peace

denizenofevil

Why don't they just execute the killer? It will never be safe for anyone to have him out in the streets anyways. What's the point of keeping him alive in jail? It sickens me to imagine him sitting in jail on the taxpayers' dime in a comfy cell with 3 meals a day when he deserves he same fate he brought upon the young girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back