• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultimate Tournament: Tournament of RPers(Sign Ups and ooc)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
well, its not an academy, and i know one of them will most likely win, but we're still gonna fight it out til the very end. a battle with which you know you most likely will lose is always good tho. it allows you to get to find out more about your opponent, and a good RPer, can gain a lot of experience from fighting lost battles even.

and yes you are accepted NS. i WILL give u a battle as soon as the others are finished, unless there was someone without a battle, but im pretty sure everyone did,so i'll give u a battle as soon as all round 1 matches are finished.

Superwes

Okay I finally freed up time to make a temp,so if I can make a temp by at least sunday am I in?

EDIT: Immean am I eligibile to join?

Akans

「moriya」
So gene, nice to see you're back. A few questions about your attack...
I don't understand xD

From what I read, you created a mini-particle accelerator, and set them to collide.... near Clement, to create an explosion? And then shot a laser-thing at him, before preparing a handful of anti-matter to blow Clement right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back