• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon or Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The Better Weapon

• Ultima

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Fenrir

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fame

Hold on! Lets backtrack a little, You dont have fenrir! And you call yourself a Kingdom Hearts Fan.

Okay dude, are you saying that because people don't have the Fenfir key, they aren't KH Fans? Dude, no.

Personally, I prefer the Ultima because it just looks like a beast of a keyblade. s1gildragonin30years

xHiddenMemories

I knew this was going to be hard to believe for some people.
D: You should get it!
Sephiroth is a bit tough..but after you fight him a few times it gets easier and fun >w<

also I pick Ultima too..I do love the Fenrir for its amazing strength and combos >o>
but The Ultima does have great Magic..and high strength too..might not be as powerful as the Fenrir..but its magic use is amazing!! >w<
and it does look pretty bad ass too >;D

Last edited:

Darkwing_Duck

It doesn't really matter, by the time you get Fenrir and Ultima Weapon, you can probably destroy everything with little to no effort regardless of keyblade.

I'd say Ultima Weapon because of the looks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ultima Weapon, fenrir takes points of ground attacks. plus there are more perks to ultima weapon

Gram

Banned
Awards
o_O... right now I'm at lvl 84 and I still can't beat him but maybe its bacuase I need more play time, my bro owns a ps3 which I use to play kh2 since I don't a ps2 and since my bro uses the ps3 most of the time, I only get to have a chance to play when he goes to work. so yeah, I'd need all the help I can get, but I already found a thread on how to beat sephi in kh2 ^v^
x3 juding by ur 0.o, u probly didnt know there r some who can beat him on kh2 final mix, on critical, while playing a lvl 1 playthrough.

>:O do like other siblings and hide it in ur room!
or beg 4 a ps2 ur next bday XD

Spirit_of_Destin

Well for me, when I need things that require a certin amount of hits (i.e any of phil's training) I'd go with Fenrir.

However when it comes to the game in general, I go with the Ultima weapon! still wish I knew how you can get it before you have that seen with Roxas, since I've seen so many youtube vids with it! Don't know without cheating, because one of the items you can't get till after the scene with Roxas. it's confusing @_@ but otherwise, I like both. can't choose just one.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I have to say Ultima Weapon because they make you go through semi-hell to make it. It also has one of the best abilities in the game, and is more balanced. And also I like to use magic.

xHiddenMemories

I've never been one to use much magic so I would have to say Fenrir. (But useing both in final form.....)
Oh dear..I've done that before its like heaven! :D
HEAVEN DAMN IT!
I have those two Keyblades equiped now on Sora in my KH2 game..Ultima as my main keyblade though..but When I use both in Final Form its like...idk...its hard to describe in words xD ITS JUST AWESOME
It funn :3

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Ultima Weapon.

Fenrir would be better if it didn't shorten the combos...

Musical charm

x3 juding by ur 0.o, u probly didnt know there r some who can beat him on kh2 final mix, on critical, while playing a lvl 1 playthrough.

>:O do like other siblings and hide it in ur room!
or beg 4 a ps2 ur next bday XD

I wish, but my bro is 21 yrs old, but my bro lets me play as long as he's not using it or watching TV but still I need to lvl up my forms and max them out then I will battle sephi in order to get fenrir, oh and yes I did know about that and kh2 final mix, but I just did 0.o this because I thought it was a really low lvl for beating sephi in kh2, but that becuase I'm not that very good at REALLY hard boss fights ^v^

Gram

Banned
Awards
I wish, but my bro is 21 yrs old, but my bro lets me play as long as he's not using it or watching TV but still I need to lvl up my forms and max them out then I will battle sephi in order to get fenrir, oh and yes I did know about that and kh2 final mix, but I just did 0.o this because I thought it was a really low lvl for beating sephi in kh2, but that becuase I'm not that very good at REALLY hard boss fights ^v^
all u really need to win agaisnt sephy is glide and reflect.
and a keyblade that improves mp restoration, but u have ultima so just get glide lvl up at pride lands or twtnw and u should b fine.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think the Ultima weapon looks cooler, but overall I`d have to say Fenrir.

Indrid_Cold

Ultima Weapon looks a lot cooler. As well, explosion is one of my favorite things in that game (just so flashy) and more magic makes that better. Going with Ultima Weapon.
That's the end of that chapter.

Daxis Kanata

Well both weapons are really difficult to get but the ultima weapon is like a light in dark for me cause I just could not beat sephiroth until I got it then i had no problems. But I'm gonna go with the fenrir because I prefer melee combat to magic and making every attack a finishing move is pretty awesome plus I love cloud so I wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back