• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two new images.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartkeeper

Awards
S-E uploaded them to their press site.

kh3_02repwu6m.jpg

kh3_03rexhuez.jpg

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, in the first image it looks like Sora is taking a page out of Ven's book (acrobatic breakdancing on the handle of the teacup? Way to show off there, Sora), Goofy looks like he cannot really control his cup while Donald looks like he's having the fun of his life smashing Heartless with a rotating giant teacup.

Second image is Sora going like "come at me bitches, I'm going to blast you to pieces even better than Lara Croft can do!".

Also, the yellow bar seems to be renamed to "Focus" now, an indicator for shotlocks being in KH III?

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
TEACUPS!!!!!!! ...yes, teacups easily hyped me up. I mean, come on man. You had a childhood too. It''s teacups. And you can kill heartless with it... TEACUPS!!!

Besides all that, Graphics look a lot better here then in the trailer. At least I think so. Interesting.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Lol, in the first image it looks like Sora is taking a page out of Ven's book (acrobatic breakdancing on the handle of the teacup? Way to show off there, Sora), Goofy looks like he cannot really control his cup while Donald looks like he's having the fun of his life smashing Heartless with a rotating giant teacup.

Second image is Sora going like "come at me bitches, I'm going to blast you to pieces even better than Lara Croft can do!".

Also, the yellow bar seems to be renamed to "Focus" now, an indicator for shotlocks being in KH III?

How much you wanna bet that Keyblade Transformations are the KH3 version of shotlocks? Probably won't work the same, juding by how you still aim manually with the twin blasters, and not by targeting everyone and then letting the stuff fly automatically, but I bet it's a similar system.

Also, Sora is already starting to look better, visually. Perhaps it's the Twilight Town shader? Still looks weird and lacking detail/depth, but not all out-of-place cartoony like I felt SDG did in the E3 trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back