• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Twilight's Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi-chan

In your imagination. That's why I'm so cute. ; )
I'M SO SORRY!
Okay, okay.
My car turned into a smoke machine. Okay, like, a ninja could jump out of it, smoke. I can't see across the road smoke. My head is all whirling, we have no money to fix it, and I temporarily living at my friends house until it's fixed. I was SOOOOOO looking forward to writing this chapter and now I can't think of what I want to type in it! I know it's there, but it's stuck!!! AND I FEEL SO BAD 'CAUSE I PROMISED. But, I'm going to try and post tomorrow. My head shouldn't be whirling and I'll be able to think and put sentence together correctly and and write what I wanted to write and I'm so sorry!

I feel so bad.

Merlin326

indeed, what allstar said. the third greatest bane of a writer (after writers block and real life) is the circumstance you cannot control in any way, shape or form. worry not about it, and take your time.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey thats no problem rox. sh*t happens. not your fault at all. we will be waiting patiently still. take your time.

Roxi-chan

Oh. My. GAWD. I can't believe I'm actually doing this! It's a miracle! That's right, folk! Twilight's Destiny Chapter Twenty is being posted!!! Whootness!!! MWAA HA HA!!! Well, let's get this show on the road!
_____________________________________​

Twilight's Destiny: Chapter Twenty
Erm...Oops? That hurt.

Destiny growled under her breath, more that a little pissed. How dare he talk that way. How dare he. Suddenly, she began stalking up to him.

"F--k this."

She simply waved her hand and everyone froze, except her and Damian.

"Let's see how you fair now, hm, with all you little lackeys frozen, dear king?"

She bowed mockingly.

"Oh, I know more than you think. More than you know."

He blinked, then smirked.

"I should have expected no less, child. You are rather talented. You control your power well, very well. Freezing everyone in the room except us? Even you counterpart couldn't do that at your age. She could barely wield her keyblade. Haha. I gave her incentive, though."

"You broke her heart. My heart. Every night I feel it shatter into millions of pieces. I watch him fall and die in 'my' arms. You broke her and turned her into a hate driven person, almost until her end."

Damian scowled unpleasantly. Destiny strolled up to him, standing on her tip-toes, glaring.

"Well, King of the Dark? Hit a sore spot have I? Upset you couldn't take her down with you? Even at her worst, she was much better than you were at your best. At least she still cared."

"Girl."
He breathed deeply.
"You know nothing. You will bow to my power. You will do as I wish."

"And what, pray tell, would that be?"

She spat at the ground before him.

"You will see, Destiny, you will see."

Raising his hand he slapped Destiny hard, and sent her flying backwards. Her stop spell broke instantly and a shrill shriek could be heard.

"Stop it, Damian! It's not her you want!"

Lexia's voice had rang out before she had time to think or stop. All she knew is that she wasn't going to lose Destiny like she lost Roxin. Her Roxin. She jumped down from the same beam Destiny had been on, appearing whole and solid, like she was really there.

"Oh...Well, Lexia, dear."

It was to late. She had to go on. She would go on. Besides. Help was coming. Destiny made sure of that.

"Oh, yes, my lovely. She is here. NOW."

She walked up to him and slap him, though her hand went through his face. She whorled around, and for a moment, her hair was silver-blond and she had clear sapphire blue eyes, lighter than Destiny's.

"It's can't be..."

She laughed. A light, lofty laugh so unlike her other voice. That was her actual voice. The one she grew up with. Then she spoke.
"Isn't it ironic, Damian? You had your queen and you didn't even know it!"

Then suddenly, she wasn't there, but where Destiny was, but she looked like Lexia. Exactly like her, down to her hair.

"As you can see, I can share her body. I will be myself again."

"She's right, I mean look at her, erm, us, oh, whatever, together like this. Before long, she'll be her old self! Besides not having her own body, but I digress."

Destiny's voice laughed, suddenly switching from angry to happy and Lexia just sat on the ground, leaning against the wall. Smirking.​

It's short 'cause I mostly had the peoples talking, but I think it's good. ^_^ What do you think?

Last edited:

Roxi-chan

Dear friends.

O.O Please don't hate me. >.> I is so evil. I haven't been on. @.@ I haven't updated. And I wanna redo chapters and add chapters and completely take out some chapters.

Anyways...I miiiiiiiissed you all. :blushing:

Things have kinda picked up...plus I'm lazy. @.@ I spend the majority of my time talking to my boyfriend when I'm online. And I play MMORPGs...I is so sowwy!!

Love,
Roxi-chan (RC)

Merlin326

Dear friends.

O.O Please don't hate me. >.> I is so evil. I haven't been on. @.@ I haven't updated. And I wanna redo chapters and add chapters and completely take out some chapters.

Anyways...I miiiiiiiissed you all. :blushing:

Things have kinda picked up...plus I'm lazy. @.@ I spend the majority of my time talking to my boyfriend when I'm online. And I play MMORPGs...I is so sowwy!!

Love,
Roxi-chan (RC)

Good to have you back, Rox. It is difficult sometimes to balance real life, fanfics, and MMORPGS all at once (I started playing WoW again, so i know how difficult it can be). the important thing is your back again.

anyway, if you redo chapters and everything else, and you decide to post it in a new thread, just post a link here when you get it up. good luck with the story.

With all due respect,
Merlin326

Merlin326

Yes, I need to be catching up on so many fics.

[I'M SO SORRY MERLIN]

lol

*shrugs* nothing to be sorry for. as i said before, finding the balance between life and everything else can be a challenge sometimes. Just catch up when you can. It's been a blast writing some parts here. and some parts have been... difficult *cringes at the thought of the Get Smart world*. Comedy isnt my style.

There's one main point i dont want to spoil, however. Phantasm's identity. I think you'll find that interesting when you read it.

Destati's comin to an end pretty soon. and after that... well, you'll see

also, Allstar Gamer started a second fanfic (cant remember if you heard about it or not), Legend of Link. It's worth checking out at some point too.

With all due respect,
Merlin326

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
If I ever manage to get into it again! DX

AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO RC!!

Redoing a few chapters, eh? I can hardly wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back