• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Twilight's Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi-chan

In your imagination. That's why I'm so cute. ; )
o-O
I double post in here a lot, don't I? Eh, whatever, I dun't care if I double post in meh own thread. Well, about the next chapter. It ish not going to be posted until sometime next week....BREAK TIME! WhOoT! VACATION!
-goes to Hawaii-
LOL!
But, seriously, I'ma just taking a small break. I'm going to my friend's house Saturday night, after I call my boyfriend. ^///^ And I'm either going to play video games or do other stuff I've been meaning to do online before I go. Welp, that's the story. I shall post next week! ^_^

Roxi-chan

Okay, I don't mind double posting in my own thread, but triple? NUUUUUUUUUUU!
-shoots self-
Anyways. Do you know what this is? C'mon, guess. C'mon...Okay, I'll stop.
Tehe!~
Enjoy.

______________________________________________​

Twilight's Destiny: Chapter Eighteen
Whoops. Busted.

"Oh..."
Roxin blinked, tilting his head.Things change. The thought rang through his mind for a moment, but he just couldn't under stay why his bright eyed Destini was just so different, why her eyes--
"They're so dull. Her eyes...They use to be so bright, like yours, Destini...They use to shine."

Destiny laughed, smiling.
"You're so stupid, Roxin! Remember, she lost you, silly! Her one true love! But...You know..."
Her smiling face faltered.
"There's something else...Something she won't even tell me, and I've know since I was 8 year old. I get the feeling that...She's punishing herself for it, whatever it is."

Roxin sighed, shaking his head. He had got that feeling as well. Every time he had looked into her eyes, he saw it. Her punishing herself for God only knows what reason. But...If Destiny didn't even know, what could it be?

"Roxi? Listen me, k?"
She smiled brightly.

Roxin blinked. Destini use too call him that. Call him 'Roxi'. She had always laughed at the face he had. He had always said it sounded like a girl's name. He noticed that Destini smiled like his Desi, too. He opened his mouth to speak, but something caught his throat. He simply nodded.

"I've had a theory for a while about why Lexi acts the way she does. I think she did something. What, I'm not sure, but perhaps it has something to do with your death. Actually, I'm almost certain it does. Anyway, you've noticed she's taken the form of her Nobody if she were one, right? Now, as you know, Lexi being a, well, child of Twilight, for lack of a better term, she should be able to change her appearance--"
"I have a question. Are you a child of Twilight as well?"

"Yes, I am. The last, actually. I'm a direct descendant from the Old Kingdom's Royal Line. Mother told me before she died...Well, back to my theory, ne? So, she should be able to change between appearances, back and forth, but she doesn't. What...If she can't? What if she's stuck in that form as a part of her little 'punishment'? Also, notice she uses that named Lexia, not Destini. Trust me, it's not because she's pretending to be in love with Damian. She introduced herself as Lexia. So, what if when you died she...I dunno, did something."

Roxin struggled with his mouth for a moment.
"So, Destini did something after I died and it changed her, or rather transformed her into who she is. Causes her to act the way she does..."

"It's just a theory."
Destiny held Roxin's hand. There was an advantage when both people in a conversation were both transparent.
"But, don't worry, ne? Lexi's coming out of her shell, so, everything will reveal itself soon enough."

"Right. Your right. Focus Roxin. Don't lose sight of your goal."

"And...That would be?"

"For...Desi and I to be together and...And to fade into the Everlasting Realm."

"He, he, he..."
Lexia giggled as she sat on top of something, or, rather, someone. She giggled again as she leaned forward, closer, closer, then...

CRASH!

The door to Lexia'' and Damian's room burst open, Axel standing in the doorway.
"Isn't there something else you think about other than--"

"Um, sometimes."
Lexia smirked, then growled.
"What is it?"

"It's Marluxia. Damian sent him to Port Royal. Well, he ran into Riku and Namine there! Well, the short story is, Boss Lady, Marluxia overpowered them with his plant-power, or whatever the hell you wanna call it."

Lexia's mind registered the severity to the situation. It was easy to see how Marluxia won.
Marluxia+Plants+Water=Kicks Major Ass
Which, hence-forth for herself, Destiny, and everyone else it was--
Marluxia+Plants+Water=Kicks Major Ass=SCREWED
She didn't like that thought, but, she couldn't do anything about it, to help them. It would look WAY to obvious as to which side she was one. So, she had to located Destiny. She had to take on...The whole Organization, possibly. She blinked. She had faith in Destiny.

Lexia hopped of the bed.
"Alright. Damian, my dear, you should go with Axel. I'll be there shortly, ne? A change it attire is in order, and the clothes I wish to wear would be in the wash. You know I like to look lovely before I fight."

"Yes, yes, Lexia. Of course. Let's be off, Axel."

Axel nodded as Damian made his way to the door. As Damian threw a Organization rob on, Lexia winked and left the room.

"I see."
Destiny smiled. She had listened to Roxin going on 15 minutes. She already knew of the Everlasting Realm.
"Roxin, may I tell you what I believe about the Everlasting Realm?"

He nodded.

"When I was a small child, my mother told about the Everlasting Realm. A beautiful place where those of light went when the died. She said the was always a gentle breeze, the sun always shined, the air was always warm. You, your loved ones, and everyone else of light would live there, happily. That's what I believe."

"Wow...It's so simple, the way she described it, but...It was the best description I've ever heard..."

"Destiny!? Destiny?!"

"It's Lexia!"

"I suppose that is the cue for my leave. Good-bye, Desi-chan."

"Bye..."

Roxin disappeared just as Lexia rounded the corner.
"Destiny, we have problems. Big problems."​

Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I'm back on track, sort of. I'll try and post once a week. It depends on how life goes. ^_^ It's short, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Nojerom

Resilience
Website
www.facebook.com
Roxi i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i don't care how short it is!!!!!!!!!!! well it actually explains some lol

Roxi-chan

Okay, so this is short, but I'm sick, so ha! I get to write short. I know lame excuse. Enjoy.
__________________________________​

Twilight's Destiny: Chapter Nineteen
Chating

Riku glared at Damian as he paced in front of Marluxia, and him since he was on the floor in front of Marluxia all wrapped up in constricting vines. Namine lay a few feet away, glancing from him, to Damian, to Roxas, then back to him. Riku was angry with himself for allowing them to get captured. If he hadn't ran to the port, he might have won.

Namine screamed, dodging vines after vine that was attacking her. Riku was having a hard time defending himself, let alone Namine. Vines began to rapidly wind themselves around his legs, but he hacked them off with Way to Dawn. Jumping backwards, he slashed at the vines flying at himself and Namine. Things were looking really bad.

"Haha! Waiting until I bring you back to the castle! Oh, how will I be praised! Damian will hold me in such high regard!"
He laughed again, even more vines and plant sprouting from the ground, surrounding Riku and Namine.

"You catch us? As if, Marluxia!"
Riku cut down the rather large plant that had just launched itself at him. They had to get away, to somewhere open. An alleyway just wouldn't cut it in a fight like this. They were to closed in. Backing up, he whispered to Namine.
"Were gonna have to make a break into the alleyway over there. It leads to the port and there's a larger area to fight in, okay?"

She nodded, unable to speak. Riku silently counted down in his head, then yelled.
"Now!"

Dodging the vines the sprang after them, they made their way through the alleyway and to the area just before you entered the port. It was much bigger then where they had just been. Just as he turned, Riku heard a sickening crack and watched as a large plant, with vines swing everywhere sprouted from the ground. The vines wrapped around him and Namine before they could even think.

"Thank you for leading me to the water, Riku. It was just what I needed!"

Riku hated plants now, or, at least vines. He struggled against the vines, but it proved useless, except to gain Damian's attention.
"Trying to free yourself, hm? I'm afraid your effort will prove to be futile..."

Riku stared at Damian. He didn't looked that old, maybe a year or so older than Riku. He had dirty blond hair that seemed to have a tendency for falling into his eyes. On the subject of his, his were a deep emerald green and they seemed too old from someone that looked so young. It was rather uncanny.
"We'll see about that."

He spat at Damian's feet.

"Oh, really...?"
Damian held up his hand and waved it. Suddenly, pained sered through Riku like fire, but he wasn't burning. His scream of pain rang through the hall they were in. Namine screaming his named barely registered in his mind. Slowly, too slowly, the pain went away. He panted, eyes closed, but he managed to laugh bitterly.
"That...The best...You got...?"

"Actually, that would be the worst. The best would kill you in a nanosecond, but, we don't want you dead yet. We have special plans for you and your friends, Riku...Very special plans..."

Damian walked away. Namine spoke up next.
"What kind of plans?"

"You'll see, my dear girl, you'll see..."
He walked to Saix.

"Now, you listen, and listen well. I will only say this once. We need them and we need them alive. If I find out you allowed them to be hurt beyond what I see deemed, and you know what I see deemed, the not only will they suffer, but you will, too. Do I make myself clear?"

"Clear as crystal, my lord."

"Very good."
He began to smirk, but stopped, looking around.
"Do you feel that...Presence?"

Xemnas nodded.
"Yes, my lord," He still despised calling him that, "I do..."

"Aw! Found me out so soon? That sucks a duck, man!"
Destiny's light voice rang through the hall, but from where was unknown.
"You know, I'm really interested in these 'special plans'! They sound soooo...Special. I mean, they have to be if you need the KeyBlade wielders and their friends! They must have really strong hearts!"

Destiny had a faint idea to what they may be planning, but wasn't quite sure. She jumped down from her hiding place, the beams above the hall, and land gracefully on her feet, though it was a 25 foot drop. She summoned her KeyBlade.
"That must mean you want me, too, ne?"

Damian laughed.
"Oh, yes, I do!...Princess."

Destiny raised her eyebrow.
"Oh, yes. I know about you, dear child. You are the reincarnation of the late Princess Destini, with an 'I', not why for those of you that don't know, the late princess was of the Kingdom of Twilight. The people their were known as Twilight Children. They had power over the light and dark, able to open up corridors of darkness as easily as Nobody's. They can even take on the form of a Nobody. They would look like they Nobody they would become. The dear princess was the most powerful as well, but...She lacked the knowledge to use her power to the fullest extent. I did. The King of the Dark Realm deserves such a powerful, and beautiful, Queen, but she didn't see it that way. Pity I had to kill Roxin. I rather wanted to us him in my plans, but alas...He got in my way and was stubborn when it came to giving up his 'darling'."

Desitny glared at him, and if looks could kill, well, it wouldn't be pleasant, to say the least.​

Roxi-chan

OKAY!

"Okay what?", you may be asking yourself.

Well, I was sitting in Computer Programming I, thinking about this and that when I was all like...

"Alright! Today (or tomorrow, depending on if I go to my friend'd tonight) I am going to post in new chapter in Twilight's Destiny!"

I, like, had an idea, which is better than my pervious plans for the chapter. Okay, half of my waiting was 'cause I was to lazy to write, the other half was I wasn't pleased with what
I had written for the next chapter. SO!! I'm going to write a new chapter!!

(or at least try...let's hope to God I don't get writter's block later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back