• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

first of all an island cant be the opposite of a big town and 2 twilight town isnt the opposite of anythimg because its twight and it is the middle the only thing that was opposites is light and dark

GuardianSora

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR said:
first of all an island cant be the opposite ofa big island and 2 twilight town isnt the opposite of anythimg because its twight and it is the middle the only thing that was opposites is light and dark

You got a good point there...but what do you mean opposite of a big island? Are you refering to Destiny Island to Twilight Town?

DarrcEnigma

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR said:
and it is the middle the only thing that was opposites is light and dark
There are four realms of existence. The two on either end are light and darkness, and there are two in-between. They've been called "Present" and "In-Between" by Ansem, and "Dawn" and "Twilight" by Riku and DiZ. Of course, Dusk would possibly fit better in there, but... oh well. Point is, there is an opposite for each of the four realms, people just tend to look at light and dark and consider everything in between the same.

As for Twilight Town being near a sea, I've personally always thought it looked more like a vast, grassy field? It looks green to me... Though, I guess it could just be my eyesight or something.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
DarrcEnigma said:
There are four realms of existence. The two on either end are light and darkness, and there are two in-between. They've been called "Present" and "In-Between" by Ansem, and "Dawn" and "Twilight" by Riku and DiZ. Of course, Dusk would possibly fit better in there, but... oh well. Point is, there is an opposite for each of the four realms, people just tend to look at light and dark and consider everything in between the same.

As for Twilight Town being near a sea, I've personally always thought it looked more like a vast, grassy field? It looks green to me... Though, I guess it could just be my eyesight or something.

There aren't two in-between. Present is a realm of Darkness, Light, and In-Between(Dusk[Twilight]/Dawn). Darkness is a realm of Darkness. Light is a realm of Light. In-Between is a realm of Dusk(Twilight) and Dawn.

Present isn't an opposite of In-Between.

Dawn/Dusk/Twilight are all a part of the In-Between realm. They aren't special names for each individual In-Between realm.

If you didn't get it, DiZ said the path of Twilight which is In-Between. Twilight also means Dusk because they are both Light turning into Darkness. Riku said Dawn which is still the center path because Dawn is Darkness turning into Light and if you have played CoM then you should know why he wants Dawn.

The Present realm contains Darkness, Light, and In-Between. We can say the Crossroads leads to each realm. The Present realm is the main road and eaventually branches off into the Darkness, Light, and In-Between realms where only one exist and not all like the Present. So In-Between can't be an opposite to the Present.

Thats because everything In-Between is the same.

Light - Dusk/Twilight - Darkness: Dusk/Twilight is In-Between Light and shows Light turning into Darkness.
Darkness - Dawn - Light: Dawn is In-Between Darkness and Light and shows Darkness turning into Light.

Twilight Town is no where near Destiny Islands.

It can be on the other side of Sora's heart because their is Darkness and Light in every heart and there has to be Light turning into Darkness and Darkness turning into Light in people heart's too. So that might be why its the other part because some of the Light in Sora's heart is turning into Darkness or the Darkness in it is turning into Light. But thats just what I think.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Okay, so it isn't the keyblade wielder that is from that realm, but the path that he/she chooses. That would mean that BHK is not from an alternate universe, but they are all in the same universe.

My comment on Twilight Town:

Other than BHK being from Twilight Town, there is his 3 friends. Now, for Sora and his gang being from TT is unlikely. If you look at the KH2 trailer with the RHG on that path looking at Destiny Islands, the houses must have been where they lived. In KH, the part where the Darkside came to Destiny Islands, Sora looked out of the window to the island. Then he runs outside to the boats. That is how they get to the island.

So them being from TT is crazy. Wouldn't they have put that in KH instead of waiting for the second one?

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
Present is a realm of Darkness, Light, and In-Between(Dusk[Twilight]/Dawn).
I'm gonna try and explain this (this = my view of things, mind you) as clearly as I can; not sure it's possible, but I'll try.

If something has both light and darkness, it's neither. If it's neither (or both, for that matter), it lies somewhere in between the two. Dusk is the darker part of Twilight by definition, so I suppose you could say dawn is the "lighter" part. Twilight itself lies somewhere in between the two (/four), because it's both and neither all at the same time. Just from saying that there's obviously more than one "type" of in between. In my opinion nothing can truly be completely in between -- or in another way of saying it, no one can be "Twilight" unless they're not directly involved in anything.

I'll use Riku as an example. Riku relies on his dark powers, but he also has "light" within him. This makes him in between, correct? However, since he has "more" darkness than he does light, he's not technically in between. He's leaning more towards the darker half of in between -- somewhere between "Twilight" and "Darkness." Hence, he would be considered "Dusk" -- he's still in between, but just "leaning" a little bit.

That's what I meant by Present and In Between being "opposites." I believe one leans more towards the light, while the other leans more towards darkness. I'd assume Present is closer to darkness, though that's just my opinion.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Let me explain this:

Let's say Sora's realm is the Present which it most likely is. There is Darkness, Light, and In-Between in it. The Disney villians and the Heartless were Darkness. And the Princesses of Heart were the Light. Now will you say they're neither because they did exist in the same place? Light, Darkness, and Twilight can exist in the same place without being neither. Why? Because they are separate. Which is what I was meant even though i didnt say it very clearly.

GuardianSora

.:KL:. said:
Let me explain this:

Let's say Sora's realm is the Present which it most likely is. There is Darkness, Light, and In-Between in it. The Disney villians and the Heartless were Darkness. And the Princesses of Heart were the Light. Now will you say they're neither because they did exist in the same place? Light, Darkness, and Twilight can exist in the same place without being neither. Why? Because they are separate. Which is what I was meant even though i didnt say it very clearly.

I got everything that you said up to the neither part. Please tell me what you mean in detail. Sorry...^_^

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

well in kh riku was mostly darkness then in kh2 he'll be in dawn and in kh3 he'll be in mostly light as u see dawn is in between its the twilght that was once darkness and is heading to darkness and dusk is vis versa to dawn

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR said:
well in kh riku was mostly darkness then in kh2 he'll be in dawn and in kh3 he'll be in mostly light as u see dawn is in between its the twilght that was once darkness and is heading to darkness and dusk is vis versa to dawn

Who said there will be a KH3?

I got everything that you said up to the neither part. Please tell me what you mean in detail. Sorry...^_^

The person above me said if Light and Darkness said if something has both Light and Darkness then its neither. So you say a dark room with a candle lit is neither? But i used the Princesses and Villians. The villians were Darkness and the Princesses are Light. But Sora doesnt live in the Twilight realm. He lives in the Present. Darkness, Light, and Twilight can exist in the same place because they are separate. Which is what I said the Present world is made up of: Darkness, Light, Twilight. They are separate and not one in the same so they can't be neither.

Do you understand now?

Enigma

if you guys recall in KH when the meteor storm happens sora is in a house not on the island and when u watch the TGs trailer from this year is shows twilight town and destiny islands in the background .

T

TheKing#1

bhk and his 3 friends and i think 1 unknown i saw it in a pic

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Enigma said:
if you guys recall in KH when the meteor storm happens sora is in a house not on the island and when u watch the TGs trailer from this year is shows twilight town and destiny islands in the background .

Actually, it shows Kairi on a dirt path with houses looking at Destiny Islands. She obviously lives there, which would explain the beginning of KH where Sora looks outside his bedroom window to DI. I didn't see any part of that trailer with Twilight Town with DI in the background.

You might want to watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back