• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

"Equivalent" would possibly work better than shadow, more so if you want to compare their relationships to Ansem's Report. That is to say, BHK and Naminé could be "Other Realm" (Realm = Light, Present, In-Between, Dark) equivalents of Sora and Kairi. Now, I personally don't believe any of that, I just thought it sounds better than calling them "shadows."

To my understanding, when they said Naminé was "shadowing" Kairi's memory, they meant that she was slowy covering up Kairi's memory with a fake memory of herself, thus hiding Kairi's memory in the "dark parts" of Sora's heart.

To those of you saying that Destiny Islands and Twilight Town are one and the same, please go have your heads examined. Destiny IslandS is an island chain in the middle of a vast ocean. Twilight Town not only doesn't have an island next to it, I've personally never seen any large bodies of water near it. Another thing, the scene with Kairi from the KHII trailers looks as if she's standing on a hill overlooking a generally small town. Twilight Town, however, is so large that is actually has a train running through it, and there's no way anything in the scene with Kairi looked even remotely similar to the buildings of Twilight Town. (Especially height-wise.)

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Selphie, Wakka, Tidus, their parents, and the mayor of Destiny Islands' lives there. As far as Twilight Town is concerned, only four can truly be confirmed: BHK and his three friends. Naminé might have originated from Twilight Town, but it's very unlikely she lived there for long. From what was said during Chain of Memories, it seems Naminé has been inside Castle Oblivion for quite some time...

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
i won't bother reading the whole thing so sorry if i repeat stuff and ignore stuff; its not my fault (almost)

i believe that Sora, Riku, and Kairi originated from elsewhere and Twilight Town is not by the damn sea and Destiny Islands. Whoever came up with that idea is a psycho. Common sense, for one, and so far we have yet to see seagulls flying around in images of Twilight Town. But it makes plenty sense for BHK to be living there...not only is he just there, he seems quite well settled in, able to manuever around the area and being familiar with the buildings, the streets, and the people, at least those three people in the tower with him.

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

well ppl r more retarded than i thought,
twilght town is where bhk and his friends grew up destiny islands is where sora and his friends grew up.as for bhk bieng soras other part or w/e its pretty possible.as for destiny islands bieng tt NO!!!!!!!!!!!! omg ppl thats like sayin traverse town is agrabah its not to worlds that r nothing alike i dont think so.oh and if uve seen the right trailer uve seen bhk fight a big dusk its a light equvalent to a darkside and the small dusk a equvalent of a neo shadow and the world hes in when he fights the big white guy is dive into the heart(the trianing world before DI)think of what happened to sora there and think about the light equvalent thing

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Shirozora said:
i won't bother reading the whole thing so sorry if i repeat stuff and ignore stuff; its not my fault (almost)
i believe that Sora, Riku, and Kairi originated from elsewhere and Twilight Town is not by the damn sea and Destiny Islands. Whoever came up with that idea is a psycho. Common sense, for one, and so far we have yet to see seagulls flying around in images of Twilight Town

You should watch the Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer a little more closely. TT IS by the sea (when BHK holds up the little ball at sun there is a sea in the BG) and when they show Kairi looking at the sea in the distant you see an island shaped similar to Destiny Island.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I can't say anything about Twilight Town not being the city Sora and etc. live in because it's in Sora's memories in COM, but why was it on the OTHER side of his heart? I wonder . . .

FlameIbrah

the BHK is sora but from another dimension.that's why twilight town uis on the other side of his heart. the BHK remembers t. town cuz he lives there so itys on the other side of sora's heart.

GuardianSora

Because in twilight town there is a train that goes places and people stat theories that Kairi living in twilight town before moving to destiny island. Off course it could always be wrong....it's just a theory....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back